It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Royal Academy to discuss “extra-terrestrial life and the UN agenda” *BREAKING NEWS*

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

Ya like I said before this is probably only a trick by the Illuminati to try to take over the world. Unless something starts poppin off im not buying into aliens coming.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by something wicked

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by something wicked

When you're right, you're right.

I was not aware the Vatican's very open minded stance, or tacit admission regarding ET was so longstanding.
Sorry.

Hi, there is no tacit admission, to suggest so would assume the Vatican knows there is life elsewhere. They have never stated so, just never said they were closed minded to the possibility. That is a different thing entirely.

Not really.

–adjective
understood without being openly expressed; implied: tacit approval.

My point was more in frustration that many people on ATS seem to think there has been a seismic change in attitude within the Vatican concerning the possibility of ET life, but in truth, I've yet to find anything that shows when a different stance was held.

So...just trying to keep up... there has not been a "seismic" change in attitude within the Vatican.
Pray tell... what does the Vatican believe?
edit on 9-10-2010 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well obviously UFO's have visited earth before the proof is countless, this probably will be just another deception tactic to keep us scared of everything so we just listen to everything they tell us.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

From what I understand, the Vatican (and indeed, unless anyone can show otherwise, no other major religion holds a different viewpoint) has never actually stated that it is opposed to the possibility of life existing that did not originate on this planet.
Doesn't confirm, doesn't refute.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

Ever thought maybe this is because "the Vatican" knows the truth about extraterrestrial existence and has known all along?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Thats what it seems...on how they describe the aliens as to reasure the masses...like they (the vatican) know for sure ?!?!

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Humams would be flattering themselves, if they think they are alone.
Aliens live among the humans already, but the Royal academy to discuss this questionof aliens and ET is
quite interesting

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
LOL!.. well if the "Alien ships" show up.. I'll make sure to give them a nice..warm welcome of tungsten steel core, copper jacketed and incendiary .50's and 20mm's up the "lighted tailpipe" and wait to here them speak in english "quick F'n shooting at us" ..

Give me a break.. all this talk is becoming annoying by officials since it simply means more "false flag" operations to fool the masses into believing in aliens and UFO's, for whatever nefarious purposes to the detriment of humanity by the few over the many..

Since anything in "black operations" is not official, cannot be recognized as anything military related, and "expendable", I can do to them as I please... boy this is looking to be fun if they really try to pull it off..

edit on 12-10-2010 by Jamesack because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Jumped the gun a bit there dunce.Nice ego though.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Why is this madness? Working on this subject for the government we are now being able to inform about some"need-to know" basis information when coming to extra terrestrials.

The government has had this information along time, and finds it suited to inform the public, nothing wrong with that. Everything you see about extra terrestrials per today is apart of the 18 month long plan NOT an agenda,but plan to inform the public about this. There is no false flag or threat or any harsh words we humans just LOVE using. Its an actual happening that must be informed.

Yes we have been visited by extra terrestrials before.
Yes we have kept it secret as far as its possible.
Yes its time for informing it.
Yes extra terrestrials have been a part of our history.

If you just use your mind or just read, or travel, you can find evidence of them yourself.

Nothing dangerous about this,"new" event.

The planet informed in the media is one of 4 planets we found in the early 80s.

Yes we have a base there.
Yes we can travel through stars.

Its just time to make ourselves ready for the next human step. Why have we not done this before? Well we did not have the tech for it, easy. It takes years understanding and learning about hard tech. Our planet is in a very very bad shape to be honest, and if we could, we would still hold on to the information about extra terrestrials and such, but that is not the political standpoint we have per today, nor the option if we want to continue evolving as human beings.

Have you ever thought about this: You are a human being, you are a citizen of the galaxy- You are an extra terrestrial. YES humans are an extra terrestrial life form.

There is only logic in all of this,pure evolving.

False flag? If i went to the bedroom, picked up a huge bastard sword, and struck down at your neck, how stupid would it be to say- No stress sir, its a false flag.!!!

"But i am bleeding"- No your not, its a false flag.

Reality is reality and facts is facts it does not matter if you believe it or not, nor can prove it.

The government are using ALOT of money informing the public, and its not only the US government. Its the entire world, do you really think the entire world would use this amount of money for a hoax???
=

Does the entire globe, have so much money that they can use it on pure entertaining instead of using it on other more needy subjects?

The answer is NO.

Start accepting and use your mind, cause you will indeed need it.

For the religious ones, historians together with Vatican are VERY aware and always have been on the topic of Extra Terrestrials. If you actually have time, you will also notice that Extra terrestrials is mentioned in all bibles on earth, all korans and other religious books made the last 10 000 years. Do they believe? No it has nothing to do about belief, they KNOW and always HAVE.

Minneapolis Science Facility
---------------------------------------

edit on 21-10-2010 by Archirvion because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

yes they have known for thousands of years.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Why is this madness? Working on this subject for the government we are now being able to inform about some"need-to know" basis information when coming to extra terrestrials.

The government has had this information along time, and finds it suited to inform the public, nothing wrong with that. Everything you see about extra terrestrials per today is apart of the 18 month long plan NOT an agenda,but plan to inform the public about this. There is no false flag or threat or any harsh words we humans just LOVE using. Its an actual happening that must be informed.

Yes we have been visited by extra terrestrials before.
Yes we have kept it secret as far as its possible.
Yes its time for informing it.
Yes extra terrestrials have been a part of our history.

If you just use your mind or just read, or travel, you can find evidence of them yourself.

Nothing dangerous about this,"new" event.

The planet informed in the media is one of 4 planets we found in the early 80s.

Yes we have a base there.
Yes we can travel through stars.

Its just time to make ourselves ready for the next human step. Why have we not done this before? Well we did not have the tech for it, easy. It takes years understanding and learning about hard tech. Our planet is in a very very bad shape to be honest, and if we could, we would still hold on to the information about extra terrestrials and such, but that is not the political standpoint we have per today, nor the option if we want to continue evolving as human beings.

Have you ever thought about this: You are a human being, you are a citizen of the galaxy- You are an extra terrestrial. YES humans are an extra terrestrial life form.

There is only logic in all of this,pure evolving.

False flag? If i went to the bedroom, picked up a huge bastard sword, and struck down at your neck, how stupid would it be to say- No stress sir, its a false flag.!!!

"But i am bleeding"- No your not, its a false flag.

Reality is reality and facts is facts it does not matter if you believe it or not, nor can prove it.

The government are using ALOT of money informing the public, and its not only the US government. Its the entire world, do you really think the entire world would use this amount of money for a hoax???=

Does the entire globe, have so much money that they can use it on pure entertaining instead of using it on other more needy subjects?

The answer is NO.

Start accepting and use your mind, cause you will indeed need it.

For the religious ones, historians together with Vatican are VERY aware and always have been on the topic of Extra Terrestrials. If you actually have time, you will also notice that Extra terrestrials is mentioned in all bibles on earth, all korans and other religious books made the last 10 000 years. Do they believe? No it has nothing to do about belief, they KNOW and always HAVE.

Minneapolis Science Facility

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Indeed, the sudden urge in disclosures, pilots coming up front and search for new worlds has really sparked my interest here lately.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
Aliens live among the humans already, but the Royal academy to discuss this questionof aliens and ET is
quite interesting

If this is true (aliens already live among humans) I think I know who they are....and unfortunately no, they are not our friends.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   

If this is true (aliens already live among humans) I think I know who they are....and unfortunately no, they are not our friends.

.....it's the Jews isn't it?

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Oxygen found on Saturn's moon Rhea:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

!!!

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

quite interesting

Who have been the occupants of the mystery airships of the 1800’s
and what they have been trying to do?

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by realitydiscovered

quite interesting

I don't have any idea. Those I am referring to walk on the earth. Science announces today we share the planet with another life form that lives on.... what kills the rest of us. Microbes grow up.
I sense an anti-human agenda working overtime.
Heroes don't last long.
Who kills them?
A lone gunman?
A crazed lunatic?
Even predators have a hierarchy.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by realitydiscovered

quite interesting

I don't have any idea. Those I am referring to walk on the earth. Science announces today we share the planet with another life form that lives on.... what kills the rest of us. Microbes grow up.
I sense an anti-human agenda working overtime.
Heroes don't last long.
Who kills them?
A lone gunman?
A crazed lunatic?
Even predators have a hierarchy.

So what exactly was discussed by the royal academy?
Vatican officials have in the past claimed they have info that they cannot divulge.
Makes me woder what the vatican is hiding or are they so scared that indeed they have found an agenda against humans and they want to avoid mass panic.

posted on Dec, 3 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Lord Rees is prepared already for any emergence saying that "they"
can be all around us but we simply cannot comprehend "them".

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join