posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:34 AM
reply to post by rajaten
1) The UN appoint an ambassador for first contact!........! - Nope. Sorry. Didn't happen.
2) U.S. Nuclear Weapons Have Been Compromised by Unidentified Aerial Objects leading to an event at the Press Club in DC that was covered by the MSM
.......! - So? MSM covers lots of stories. UFOS have been in the news since the dawn of television.
3) Vatican’s astronomer says he’d love to ‘baptise an alien’.......! And?
4) Discovery of the first earth like planet able to produce life........! One of of what are portentially millions of planets that may be capable
of producing life...
5) Mars, Here We Come! Congress Approves $19 Billion NASA Budget.....! Pfft...9 billion? Please that won't get us to Mars, hell that won't get
us to the moon!
6) Stephen Hawking, one of the most respected and revered scientific minds comes out and states his position on the topic........! It's
mathematically problematic to deny that life outside of us exists.
I know you're excited, but none of these "signs" mean anything.
Disclosure of what is almost certainly a fact, that life is not unique to Earth, has already happened. It's accepted in most circles. No one can
really deny it, can they? I don't think there are any reputable people who would go on record to deny it.