It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Royal Academy to discuss “extra-terrestrial life and the UN agenda” *BREAKING NEWS*

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigern
reply to post by artistpoet

I don't have the desire to get into this right now but just do some research. There is something going on in the skies, not just here, all over the world and it's been happening since long before we had machines in the air. UFO's are a real subject, their origins are what's debatable, aliens from another planet/dimension, time travelers or something we can't even wrap our minds around yet. I'll agree that a majority of sightings are most likely mistaken classified projects but to say they all are is a little naive imo.

edit on 2-10-2010 by bigern because: grammar

Fair Play my friend - I know of falsehoods concerning UFOs and an hidden agenda to fake an Alien invasion in order to establish A World Government.
But I will keep an open mind on unexplainable sightings.
I do believe Aliens exist - I would be a fool not to but the only aliens I am aware of were born onto this Earth like you and I but in fact their origins are not this Solar System

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I have a feeling that all this disclosure talk will turn out to be a bluff. The PTB are planning something.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

I would dispute that the UN is the most credible (just look at the IPCC) but otherwise I agree with the rest of the post and the OP - there must be something going on for the UN (or in fact, any government body) to be putting people, money and resources into a department to deal with ET, if they didn't have some reason to think they were out there.

Probably for existence of ET aside (we exist, therefore they should exist too), I'm guessing the budget is not small for this department.

edit on 2-10-2010 by mirageofdeceit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by KIZZZY

KIZZZY.....

The only "real" news here is that the "old" news made the "mainstream" news rehashing what we already knew about the "old" news hence it is not BREAKING news!

I agree with you.

That's what I wrote very early in proceedings.....

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   

the UN didnt appoint an ambassador for first contact? Oh ok then....

Welcome to the reality of 2010. This IS happening. Right now!

edit on 3-10-2010 by rajaten because: edit

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   

If you have time please watch this video, Greer outlines his opinions for the false flag and motives behind TPTB on this ET topic.

There is a war on for your mind. Dont lose the fight people.

P.S. I know im giving the disinfo agents a great lead here to debunk the thread with this video as it relates to one of their top targets. Stay aware. Stay vigilant my friends. This site is a microcosm of the wider society. Many elements are active...

edit on 3-10-2010 by rajaten because: ok

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
wow im really happy with the ps of my above post. It seems the hyenas are unwilling to participate when they have been called out.
Look below for the agents of TPTB. Want a comprehensive list of those active on this site? u2u me.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

1) find a nutcase on youtube,
2) post vid on ATS and...
3) ...state that whoever calls him a nut or knows he is bunk is a disinfohyena
4) ??????

*I know what you're doing...

edit on 3-10-2010 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by rajaten

1) find a nutcase on youtube,
2) post vid on ATS and...
3) ...state that whoever calls him a nut or knows he is bunk is a disinfohyena
4) ??????
*I know what you're doing...

Exuberant1.....

That's the second thing you've said in a year that I agree with.

I gave you a star.....your first & possibly your last from me!

Regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

In a way, you are right.

I didn't watch the video, so I don't know what is going on in it except for Greer is in it.

But Greer's credibility is so far gone that it doesn't matter anymore. He taints that which he involves himself with.

Why should I - or anyone else - think that this is the video presentation where he is going to stop being a nut and stop being disingenuous? Why should someone spend over an hour of there life listening to him? Isn't that a waste?

Edit:

Your post is Gone.

edit on 3-10-2010 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Throwback
If another intelligent life form comes, then most of the 'believers' will worship them as God, basically inviting them to take over the Earth. So I hope they stay away from the crazies. If I met one, we would smoke a blunt and listen to some good music and watch some good movies.

Personally, I already believe in God, although not any organized religion, so I wouldn't confuse the aliens with God. They are just far more advanced than us.

Of course, I wouldn't rule out the fact that perhaps they are doing God's will, or that God even sent them here to give us some assistance out of our barbaric condition, so we can take our place as part of galactic civilization.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

If you have time please watch this video, Greer outlines his opinions for the false flag and motives behind TPTB on this ET topic.

There is a war on for your mind. Dont lose the fight people.

P.S. I know im giving the disinfo agents a great lead here to debunk the thread with this video as it relates to one of their top targets. Stay aware. Stay vigilant my friends. This site is a microcosm of the wider society. Many elements are active...

edit on 3-10-2010 by rajaten because: ok

Now my suspicion meter has started to flash because this......this delivery and message, is so, so similar to the scientologists.

You have the prayer aspect, you have the hype, the money, the connections and, of course (when the initiates are ready) the revelation that it is all about aliens.

I think i need to go an do a bit of digging, back soon.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkbake
reply to post by yeti101

Yes, the UN has in fact appointed someone to be an alien ambassador. And the Vatican did happen to change its doctrine to support the idea of life on other planets last year. And the tidally locked planet, according to the article it came from, would support different types of life in different habitable zones. There was a news conference on CNN about the risks of UFO's near nuclear silos. Then, there was a Russian governor who was investigated by the Kremlin for giving out state secrets to extra-terrestrials.

There is definitely something going on. With how ignorant and strong-willed the human race tends to be, I can see a lot of this agenda, whatever it is, being put in place right in front of people. I wouldn't be surprised if the populace don't even believe aliens exist after they live openly with us for a few decades. People tend to ignore facts and data and go with what is socially acceptable, often declaring that as "scientific."

I can predict something successfully, and that is that there will probably be an accelerated amount of serious news coverage of extra-terrestrials this year and next year for some reason.

edit on 2-10-2010 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-10-2010 by darkbake because: (no reason given)

Please show where the UN, not a journalist said this - in fact the UN deny this was ever said and there is no attributable quote from anyone in a position to do so stating this.

Please quote when the Vatican changed its doctrine around the possibility of life on other planets. To confirm this, please provide information from a reputable source where the Vatican said that such a thing is refuted.

Thanks, I'm interested in the information you must have.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I am personally thrilled the Royal Academy is discussing ET life and the UN aganda. It is about time.

This is a thread where in the responses will be broken down into 3 responders, believers, deniers and skeptics who admit they do not know if this is true or not.

Kizzy's post held a little film dealing with the perennial argument between skeptics and people who believe in ET life and the unknown.

For anyone who took the time to view the film - before making assumptions and jumping to conclusions
There was a cute example given in it about keeping an open mind on such matters.

The example showed a man standing by a lamp holding a shade that was moving on it's own back and forth.
The man said to the man next to him...Look. A ghost!
The other man bent over and turned of a heater that was causing the lampshade to move.

See. No ghost...illustrated the other man.

My comment...

Somewhere I have a feeling there is a ghost moving a lampshade and laughing his head off

was entirely pertinent and relevant to the thread, the OP and anyone reading the thread and who saw the embedded clip.
A stab at humor intended to illustrate that even when the boundaries of our knowledge are stretched to the limit...there is still room for some doubt.

Who says (and can prove) it was the heater and not a ghost moving the shade after all?
Because the heater was turned off and the shade stopped moving proves nothing if the ghost was aware and stopped moving the lampshade to sort of goof on the 2 of them.
I am not sure I believe in ghosts anyway but only trying to illustrate the truly OPEN MIND.

There is a real possibility that the Royal Academy and these UFO researchers are actually correct in assuming and working with the UN on the assumption we are being visited by extraterrestrial intelligent life from other planets.

Now, is there intelligent life on this planet?

This is the big question.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

"Near earth objects" might easily be a euphemism for UFO's.

Reports about a UN alien ambassador got started when the Sunday Times reported that Othman was in the running to be the first point of contact for alien visitors. Othman was reportedly set to appear at a Royal Society conference to say that extraterrestrial contact was more likely than ever, and that Earth needed a plan to deal with their arrival. Othman, however, told The Guardian that she will instead be talking about "near-Earth objects" at the conference rather than close encounters of the little green men kind.
www.pcmag.com...

Please quote when the Vatican changed its doctrine around the possibility of life on other planets. To confirm this, please provide information from a reputable source where the Vatican said that such a thing is refuted.

google is an excellent source of information.
Took 10 seconds. "vatican" and "extraterrestrials" - done.

www.nytimes.com...

"In my opinion this possibility exists," said the Reverend José Gabriel Funes, head of the Vatican Observatory and a scientific adviser to Pope Benedict XVI, referring to life on other planets. "How can we exclude that life has developed elsewhere," he said in an interview with the Vatican newspaper L'Osservatore Romano, published in its Tuesday-Wednesday edition. The large number of galaxies with their own planets makes this possible, he noted. Asked if he was referring to beings similar to humans or even more evolved than humans, he said: "Certainly, in a universe this big you can't exclude this hypothesis." In the interview headlined, "The extraterrestrial is my brother," he said he saw no conflict between belief in such beings and faith in God. "Just as there is a multiplicity of creatures on earth, there can be other beings, even intelligent, created by God. This is not in contrast with our faith because we can't put limits on God's creative freedom," he said. "Why can't we speak of a 'brother extraterrestrial'? It would still be part of creation." Funes, who runs the observatory that is based south of Rome and in Arizona, held out the possibility that the human race might actually be the "lost sheep" of the universe. There could be other beings "who remained in full friendship with their creator," he said.

edit on 3-10-2010 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Why use euphemisms when she has spoken about UFOs and the UN?
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The upcoming conference has nothing to do with UFOs. It concerns the possibility of receiving a signal from space.

With a mix of invited talks and panel debates, we particularly look into the detection of life, the communication with potential extra-terrestrial civilizations, the implications for the future of humanity, and the political processes that are required.

royalsociety.org...

edit on 10/3/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
I don't understand why debunkers and unbelievers insist in trying to convice others that Aliens are not real, the ufos are not real, that the government doesn't hide anything...

why? they spent all their energies and stupid analogies and theories to probably convince themselves that it can be true.!!! *SMH*

bottom line.. ALL OF US THAT BELIEVE in UFOS and aliens, government conspiracies etc are crazy.. We are crazy, so why even deal try to convice us crazy people that what we believe in ITS NOT TRUE...

I have come to understand that the seekers of the truth should stick to it... believe in what we believe in and not waste our energies arguing with those that debunk.. the truth is in you!!! seek it and ye shall find it!!!

www.youtube.com...

edit on 3-10-2010 by kolta because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-10-2010 by kolta because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join