It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Royal Academy to discuss “extra-terrestrial life and the UN agenda” *BREAKING NEWS*

page: 18
<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
VAMPIRE MOVIES IS BEING SHOWN EVERYWHERE TOO! WHY?

Simple... because the Wraith... from Stargate Atlantis, in the Pegasus Galaxy have gotten the gate code to Earth and are on the way. Not sure we can stop them this time, but my money is on the Naval Space Command

GO NAVY !!!

I need a coffee...

meet Steve...

edit on 2-10-2010 by zorgon because: I didn't do it... it had to be ArMaP

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

aha, but not because of any of my undoing. But, I should have known you're much to clever to have answered that. Or, you were about to when you noticed the flaw in your thinking.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
It's curious to debate what they did or didn't see, but surely that are saying anything at all is most suspicious?

They are not "whistleblowing", the effort is too co-ordinated for that. They are acting under direct orders to release this information. This cannot be a slip up, it is the next step in TPTB's plans to control us all.

I obviously can't say how belief in aliens is to their advantage, but i'm certain they have a pretty good idea how to use it to their advantage ...

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by FlySolo

I didn't say the missiles didn't malfunction.
I said there are no eyewitnesses to UFOs being present at the time.
If you can't understand that I can't help you.

Phage, give it a rest. The denial, debunking game is over. You can convince no one, especially on ATS that UFOs should not be considered as a viable phenomena that seems to represent ET ships, messin' with our goodies.

What in the world are you trying to deny these days? The sightings and deactivation of some of our equipment? What? Why? On what grounds? You have absolutely no basis for your continual denial. ALL of the evidence tends to shows exactly what the people say and what great hordes of us already know by other means.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   
I'm pretty sure the proof of the UFO sighting is right here:

I expect to hear "ALL HEARSAY! FAKE! FAKE!"

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
maybe S. Kubrick was right..
2010, the year we make contact..... lol

Sure are interesting things going on,
whatever they may lead to, if anything, (but everything always leads to something)

exciting though. lol "D

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet
This is amazing news! I can't wait for the aliens to see us and we see them. Do any of you guys think the alien's will have humanoid type bodies?

honestly..
in theory, if we were to be presented with aliens,
i think that they would look pretty much just like us.

that would be easiest for the masses to handle first. lol
then later, more 'exotic' species would be introduced.

edit on 2-10-2010 by Ahmose because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
seriously though, where are any of the strike teams and people on the ground who were actually seeing these things? it does seem a little off that none decided to speak nor did any of the men seem to remember any names.

edit on 10/2/2010 by homeskillet because: punctuation

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I recall it being said that there was just one guard left on the surface, a normal procedure, apparently, when the others were in the underground bunker. He is said to have reported seeing the UFO at the time all ten missiles were affected. If his name is not mentioned, and he did not testify at the press conference, it may be that his testimony is among that of over 100 persons from whom Mr. Hastings has obtained statements. It might be that this individual does not wish to testify or have his name published. That would be nothing against him, it is merely a personal decision, nor does it establish that events did not occur as described. Ross

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Voronezh, Russia UFO Landing and Giant aliens September 27, 1989. This made news in Russia 21 years ago and was this an alien race just passing by taking samples of the Earth or were they assigned to keep humanity under surveillance? www.youtube.com...
^Y^

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by KIZZZY
Well, people love to speculate.......so what else is new?

That this is all happening within a short time span and making a big splash on main stream news.

But heck lets just forget it... nothing to see here... move along now folkes...

Hey I have some nice images of structures on the moon Wanna see those?

Found by Exuberant1 Quite amazing actually

So whatcha tink?

edit on 1-10-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

wow!

That is pretty amazing....
niiice work E1, zorgon..
thanks!

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The only "real" news here is that the "old" news made the "mainstream" news rehashing what we already knew about the "old" news hence it is not BREAKING news!

As one can see below, Salas wrote a book about it!

Robert Salas 6/16/05

1967 Missile Shutdown @ Malstrom Air Force Base

Spoke to Mufon because he wanted to get an
investigator involved in this.
Together with investigator James Klotz, Salas recently
authored the book "Faded Giant" about UFOs over nuclear
facilities.

He has also contributed to many magazine articles,
and Salas own story has been documented in Linda Moulton Howes book,
Glimpses of Other Realities. Salas has been a featured guest
on the Art Bell Show, Sightings, the UFO special
"Out of the Blue", and the History Channel specials on UFOs.

Together with investigator James Klotz, Salas recently authored the book Faded Giant about UFOs over nuclear facilities, currently available at Amazon.com or Booksurge.com. He has also contributed to many magazine articles, and Salas own story has been documented in Linda Moulton Howes book, Glimpses of Other Realities. Salas has been a featured guest on the Art Bell Show, Sightings, the UFO special "Out of the Blue", and the History Channel specials on UFOs.

above info taken from YT information section.

If you listen to this video you will also hear that he had some
hypnotherapy performed so that he could remember details.

Here is another video put out May 8, 2009 Probably a viral video.www.youtube.com...
In this one he states he has about 12 witnesses.

2001 Disclosure with Greer

Now below we see an advert from Greer's CSETI announcing
a 'PRESS CONFERENCE"

After Greer's "MOTH" alien and that other "blob pic" of an Alien
debacle, Greer got a lot of bad press. Gee, I wonder why?

Now...why didn't Greer show his face for this conference?
Your guess is as good as mine but....it is all rehashed stuff!

My guess is that Greer has nothing else to offer anyone so
feed the sheeple "REHASHED" information to quell their
need to feed! Greer at least knows how to play a good
chess game eh? It's called "marketing "! Probably Greer
was advised to keep his head out of this one. And too Greer is
privy to certain activities, hence the timing!

edit on 2-10-2010 by KIZZZY because: FACELIFT

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   
I'd love to see aliens and I do believe but...there is always something coming down the pike and I'm always dissapointed. I think there is a HUGE coincidence with everything going on these days, but I just can't get myself all worked up to be dissapointed again. I will keep my eyes open.

So...let's just say for the sake of arguement that a non-hostile alien ship landed or set in orbit around earth. They meant no harm, and were merely embassadors. What would the effect be? What would the best course of action be now to prepare? Thoughts?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
I would not trust The Royal Academy as far as I can throw them - As Clint Eastwood said - "Dont piss up my back and tell me it is raining"

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
This is madness!! Do you see what is happening people? Do you see?!

The UN’s Mazlan Othman says she’ll be attending the conference at The Royal Society of London for the Improvement of Natural Knowledge (aka “The Royal Society“) next week. She has said that she’ll be talking about how the world deals with “near-Earth objects.”

But one look at The Royal Society’s website reveals that the topic of the conference isn’t “near-Earth objects.” Rather, the title of the conference is: “Towards a scientific and societal agenda on extra-terrestrial life.” !!!!!!
www.datelinezero.com...

What I see in the last two weeks alone is a great trend rising. This discovery comes tight on the heels of other stories of great magnitude being covered by the MSM:

1) The UN appoint an ambassador for first contact!........!

2) U.S. Nuclear Weapons Have Been Compromised by Unidentified Aerial Objects leading to an event at the Press Club in DC that was covered by the MSM .......!

3) Vatican’s astronomer says he’d love to ‘baptise an alien’.......!

4) Discovery of the first earth like planet able to produce life........!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

5) Mars, Here We Come! Congress Approves $19 Billion NASA Budget.....!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

6) Stephen Hawking, one of the most respected and revered scientific minds comes out and states his position on the topic........!
www.timesonline.co.uk...
www.washingtonpost.com...

Now if we tie in this sudden dramatic change in the exposure level of the ET topic with the second article possibly targeted for release to induce fear surrounding nuclear vulnerabilities with the Iran Nuclear Facility Stuxnet threat.

I see a carefully designed string of events designed to lead us towards accepting certain actions by certain agendas for the future. Specifically I see this fuelling the empowerment of the US government to implement their 'Kill Switch' for the internet for control and tyranny purposes. And the fear that is being artificially built surrounding nuclear facilities will facilitate war with Iran.

Possible wild card: False flag event using an Alien invasion or attack on our nukes to justify large scale military deployment or the kill switch...

I see threads being tied together in blood and fear with the chess pieces being put in place for a carefully controlled agenda leading up to 2012. What do you guys think?

edit on 1-10-2010 by rajaten because: thoughts

You can strike number 1 from your list. The UN appointment. That story was completely false.
I don't know if anyone has said that because I haven't read all the replies yet. BUT yes it is indeed false, the supposedly appointed said so themselves.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I believe in UFOs and Aliens .. and I believe our government knows something about it .. and perhaps the extended media coverage is some kind of indication..

But when people mention tv shows ( especially V ) and all the movies out.. I fail to see the connection.. unless of course Hollywood is now a branch of the government ..

There's a tendency to see what we want to see, form patterns .. we need to be careful to NOT do that or we'll just set up for disappointment..

I mentioned V because V was out years ago and is being re-imagined .. it's not exactly new .. the event is interesting and more in line with that kind of theory, but V not so much..

We've had periods where alien/ufo/creature films were popular and then died out.. it happens.. I see it mostly because I'm a film freak and I've been around a few generations.. hell, when ET came out a big barrage of alien films hit .. happened again in the 90s ..

I guess the bottom line is I wouldn't be so quick to read too much into things.. be careful not to over think things.. keep it all in perspective..

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by amazing
I'd love to see aliens and I do believe but...there is always something coming down the pike and I'm always dissapointed. I think there is a HUGE coincidence with everything going on these days, but I just can't get myself all worked up to be dissapointed again. I will keep my eyes open.

So...let's just say for the sake of arguement that a non-hostile alien ship landed or set in orbit around earth. They meant no harm, and were merely embassadors. What would the effect be? What would the best course of action be now to prepare? Thoughts?

I pretty much agree with you. After years of disappointment over misidentifications and flat out hoaxes you become jaded, any new info/vids/testimony that comes out doesn't really do much for me anymore. But all this news coming out recently has me excited again, to the point where I'm almost convinced that something will happen this time.

Another point to consider is that people who normally don't care about the subject or just laugh it off are talking about it, that's huge for me. I've had a few people this week ask me about the whole nuclear missile shut down thing. Now that's old news to us and we tend to take those old stories for granted, but whatever is happening now is getting the "normal folk" interested. Maybe we're on the brink of something big maybe not, but at least people are talking about it and that's a step in the right direction.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Debunk this if you can.
Prior to World War 2 boffins in England were working on anti gravity flying machines - I saw footage of this years ago. The machines were so flying saucer shaped it was laughable except it is not funny.
Then years later we get the Roslin incident in the 1950s which was simply one of the militarys own craft that crashed - Do you not think the top secret military would want you to believe it was an Alien spacecraft rather than reveal what they are truly up to. I know as fact that the technology they have under wraps is at least 50 years in advance of what we are allowed to know of - It was described by an insider "It is so far in advance of anything we know that some will think it is divine magic" - This is the big secret behind so called UFOs- Still if if you want you can believe in make believe if you wish to.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

I don't have the desire to get into this right now but just do some research. There is something going on in the skies, not just here, all over the world and it's been happening since long before we had machines in the air. UFO's are a real subject, their origins are what's debatable, aliens from another planet/dimension, time travelers or something we can't even wrap our minds around yet. I'll agree that a majority of sightings are most likely mistaken classified projects but to say they all are is a little naive imo.

edit on 2-10-2010 by bigern because: grammar

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Conditioning

Tonight on several HBO channels:Close Encounters of the 3rd Kind, Contact (showing repeats all night), and District 9

NBC: a repeat of The Event

All week: several showings of E.T.,Monsters Inc, and Pandorum, and District 9

I find it all interesting

edit on 2-10-2010 by ButterCookie because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 15  16  17    19  20  21 >>

join