It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Royal Academy to discuss “extra-terrestrial life and the UN agenda” *BREAKING NEWS*

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Are you talking about the incident, in which the allege UFO went from one launch facility to another?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

See my point above. Stop with your smoke screens Phage. I respect you but sometimes you make it hard. What difference does it make? He's telling the truth but everyone else is a liar?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

I'm talking about Zorgon's statement

The military officers in that Press release are Military officers that were guarding our nuclear missiles at the time they saw what they did. Now whether the UFO's they saw were Alien spacecraft, or form a foreign nation, or simply plasma critters....

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

It's not me that's distorting.
See above.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Ah I see.

I covered the conference live for ATS, two of the witnesses were apart of security teams. One of them was an engineer too.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

The military officers in that Press release are Military officers that were guarding our nuclear missiles at the time they saw what they did. Now whether the UFO's they saw were Alien spacecraft, or form a foreign nation, or simply plasma critters....

What about the guys who rolled the truck?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   

So I did miss it?
Members of the security teams who Salas said reported UFOs at the time of the missile malfunctions spoke?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

If you are referring to the incident involving the open silo hatch, then yes, it was a security team. An engineer was present too. In fact, Salas was an engineer.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   

No. I'm not talking about the survey team.
I'm talking about the Malmstrom incident in which the nukes were, in Zorgon's words "messed with". Nor was the survey team "guarding" the missile.

edit on 10/2/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Phage... nice going... you managed to get a whole page of misdirection. How about we let the person I was answering decide if I was confusing him. If he is still confused perhaps I can clarify.

In the meantime, I think your getting to much of that electricity.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   

reply to post by FlySolo

Rendlesham.
Wrong incident. No missiles.

Sorry, but this was at a nuclear facility.

Chief of the Defence Staff, who stated an incident like this at a nuclear weapons base was necessarily of national security interest.

Wiki

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Post the rest of the paragraph....

Edit:

I'll do it for you:

The military officers in that Press release are Military officers that were guarding our nuclear missiles at the time they saw what they did. Now whether the UFO's they saw were Alien spacecraft, or form a foreign nation, or simply plasma critters.... they would perceive them as a threat. So since no nuke were either destroyed or comprimised, the threat was not existent. The fact that EM effects were noticed does not necessarily mean there is a threat, but in the mind set of those men at the time, anything out of the ordinary messing with their nukes would be seen as a possible threat

edit on 2-10-2010 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

He said/she said. yes they did, no they didn't.
Bottom line Phage, UAOs were indeed at nuclear facilities and people saw them. This is the point. More debunk tactics to obfuscate the truth. Please stop.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

No missiles.
No "messed with".
There are no verified reports of UFOs at Malmstrom where missiles were messed with.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not
Zorgon.....
Much of the MSM is not taking it seriously......they are writing rubbish.

Hmmm well then seems they have that in common with much of ATS posters

UN to appoint Earth contact for aliens
www.abovetopsecret.com...

When posts like this get 30 plus stars I really have to wonder...

Originally posted by serbsta
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9d918b9bc478.jpeg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9384befdfa14.jpg[/atsimg]

Similarity? Anyone?

In all seriousness, that's a fairly interesting move that the UN has made. Thanks for posting.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

"verified" is the key word. Of course, you nor anyone will get to actually see one. But have a bunch of ex military officials tell you they were there means nothing of course right?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

I didn't say that.

My point was to separate the "facts" of the case from a spurious claim. Saying that the officers who were at the missile base when the missiles malfunctioned saw UFOs is not one of the facts. There are no first hand accounts of the alleged UFO reports at Malmstrom.

It is exactly this kind of slipping things into the story that muddies the waters even more. It certainly does not help clarify anything.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSZOMBIE
Not to mention the AVALANCHE of 'Alien Invasion' movies that are coming out, its not just a 2 or 3 movie co-incidence..there's like 6, 7 or 8 coming out between now & 2011...haven't seen a run on these movies since the 50s..

Thats because hollywood has lost creative thinking they are only rehashing old topics and stuff of the sort

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Guess you forced me to give it another listen then. A quick search comes up with this:

One of them, ICBM launch officer Captain Robert Salas, was on duty during one missile disruption incident at Malmstrom Air Force Base and was ordered to never discuss it.

Link

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Um. Yes. Salas is the one making all the noise. He is the one who spoke.
He does not claim to have seen any UFOs.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join