It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Royal Academy to discuss “extra-terrestrial life and the UN agenda” *BREAKING NEWS*

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Humans are a capital resource. Only fools will kill off resources, instead of putting them to productive use. Are we idiots? Just look up at the sky and think why you can't seem to step onto the stars, even though we were capable enough and landed on the moon decades ago

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerofTruth101

You would be assuming that extraterrestrial entities are malicious.

This is incorrect they are benevolent, a benevolence that can't be conceived by the majority of people who cannot understand Love without condition.

You are also thinking from a human perspective which is very dim, and lost in greed.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

No your the idiot for believing that your way is the only way, have an open mind and put a little bit of logic to your argument humans are a resource?? Have you heard of humans being killed by aliens or put to work by aliens? unless of course if you mean the mexicans in the grand ole USA then you're probably spot on.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Wobbly Anomaly

Mazlan Binti Othman is a Malaysian astrophysicist who has served in several roles within her country, and as Director of the United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs in Vienna.

en.wikipedia.org...

You can hear her speak here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Thanks for that, i'm getting up to speed now.

I'm afraid i 'presumed' that the image of Carol Rosin in the first video was M Othman.....and got myself all confused.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I thought this would be an interesting video for this thread...

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Step onto the stars? You have any idea what would happen if you tried to step onto a star? Might be the reason why we have yet to send a manned mission to the surface of the sun,

Seriously though, you are right. Humans are a commodity to the elite and using them for production and proffit purposes is much more desirable use than killing them off... unless the production is hindered, the proffits crippled, and a more valuable resource destroyed because of too many people. The more valuable resources is the planet Earth. There is no way to get billions of current people to outerspace so they can work in off planet ventures.

Maybe a generation ship could be built and workers bred there, but not current humans, they just weigh too much. If they are destroying the world for everyone then mass murdering them may be an option some elite consider.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by SupremeKnowledge

Very interesting indeed.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Slaves seldom label their masters as malicious, so long as the masters are not too harsh with them. Some slaves even term their masters as protectors or even their saviours and even love them.

But in the end, they are still slaves, profitting economicallly and socially for their masters at the expense of their own race's freedom, dignity and evolution.

And does the masters love their slaves. Sure do, they way they would love their dogs, but certainly not the kind of love that are as equals, or the kind that of our Creator and child relationship, akin to father and child type.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
reply to post by 11118

Slaves seldom label their masters as malicious, so long as the masters are not too harsh with them. Some slaves even term their masters as protectors or even their saviours and even love them.

But in the end, they are still slaves, profitting economicallly and socially for their masters at the expense of their own race's freedom, dignity and evolution.

And does the masters love their slaves. Sure do, they way they would love their dogs, but certainly not the kind of love that are as equals, or the kind that of our Creator and child relationship, akin to father and child type.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by KeeperOfGenisis

No your the idiot for believing that your way is the only way, have an open mind and put a little bit of logic to your argument humans are a resource?? Have you heard of humans being killed by aliens or put to work by aliens? unless of course if you mean the mexicans in the grand ole USA then you're probably spot on.

Ah..the name calling begins. So I am an idiot? If you said so, but do ponder...

Do I need to use my hand to kill you if i find you disagreeable? I am sure for US$50 some desperate guy would be glad to do it on other's behalf. Nothing but a puppet on a malleable string.

PS: No need to throw away your cute 'ET phone home' toy when you finally awake. It's only a toy, but just know the difference between toys and the real stuff.

edit on 2-10-2010 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
If another intelligent life form comes, then most of the 'believers' will worship them as God, basically inviting them to take over the Earth. So I hope they stay away from the crazies. If I met one, we would smoke a blunt and listen to some good music and watch some good movies.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   

I am not serving any off Earth entities.

Your assumptions are just that, your assumptions. Just as mine are my assumptions. Human perspective thinks in a close minded box that entities are here to conquer and enslave for materialistic means; which is however, purely
the assumption of a person who lives in a societal present that puts emphasis on self desire for materialistic goods to fill the emptiness of forgotten truths.

Entities who do not need materials to manifest objectives and they do not need to conquer for materialistic resources. Benevolent extraterrestrial entities also would not need humans for any reason at all.

I also find it funny the word extraterrestrial considering they have been here long before homo sapiens sapiens ('wise' 'wise' humans) have spanned the globe.

Humans fight, hate, judge, and fear the unknown - just as settlers coming to the Americas conquered and murdered the inhabitants. Open your mind and your arms to greet long lost forgotten brothers/sisters for you are judging in a matter that is not awakened in terms of galactic Love, understanding, and acceptance.

So many wonder why there is no contact, posts in this thread are a microcosm of the societal macrocosm.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tripple_Helix
Could someone please explain this to me so that I am clear on the subject of "Extraterrestrial threat".

Let me try...

The military officers in that Press release are Military officers that were guarding our nuclear missiles at the time they saw what they did. Now whether the UFO's they saw were Alien spacecraft, or form a foreign nation, or simply plasma critters.... they would perceive them as a threat. So since no nuke were either destroyed or comprimised, the threat was not existent. The fact that EM effects were noticed does not necessarily mean there is a threat, but in the mind set of those men at the time, anything out of the ordinary messing with their nukes would be seen as a possible threat

As to the "false flag alien invasion" that has actually nothing to do with whether or not aliens are here or not. It was simply that von Braun said they would USE the threat of an Alien invasion to get the public to support the arming of space. We already went through #1 Russian (Cold War, Space Race, etc)and #2 Terrorists (9/11, Iraq "War", etc) and now we are already seeing the talk of #3 Asteroids (asking for billions for new space telescopes, symposiums on the threat, etc) so that only leaves #4 Alien Invasion

Hope that helps the confusion

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

You've got one sort of important thing wrong.
None of the men talking about the missile incident saw any UFOs.
Looks like you're adding to the confusion.

edit on 10/2/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by poet1b
Planet based life forms such as ourselves are the progeny of star based life forms which occupy space..

Hi Poet

I missed that you had come to that conclusion since the critter thread
But do you think the world is ready to consider that all those glowing, shape shifting, playful 'UFO's" are a natural life form that has been here since man crawled out of the ocean?

edit on 2-10-2010 by zorgon because: Odd text bug ????

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

The UN is really not the organization to be tackling this issue as the UN has proven itself to be a very disfunctional group incapable from preventing many disasters around the planet.
That being said we all need to prepare our thinking for what it means to be part of the Universal family! The Universe is rich with life and it is time for us to start understanding how vast and diverse it is;

It is not difficult to understand that the Universe is made of up of many species of beings, most have some form of humanoid DNA. Contrary to what most people think the Universe is very rich organically.
Those in the halls of power have been very reluctant to part with information they have on the subject but they will not be able to stop the groundswell of information that is emerging. Full disclosure is imminent and will happen very soon. We will soon understand that mans thinking has been in the dark ages for a very long time. The way man views the Universe today is tantamount to man thinking that Earth is still in the center of the Universe. Most people have not taken the time or given much thought about the Universe as a whole. The scope and size of the Universe is mind boggling, the breadth and resources contained in the Universe are infinite. When we become part of the Greater Community everything will change. It will be a game of searching for the resources we need to gain new technologies and satisfy the needs of the human race. We on Planet Earth are fortunate that we have a planet that can sustain mankind by itself. That in itself is remarkable. We will gain on pretty short order technologies that will allow us to manage Earth in a much more green efficient way. In one generation we will be able to solve problems that man has been struggling with since time began. This is not to say that all our problems will be solved, on the contrary, it only brings up a new set of problems that we have given little thought to.
www.educatinghumanity.com...

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

You've got one sort of important thing wrong.

edit on 10/2/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

Yes they did. I forget names but one i remember for sure was the one who brought the military police with him while they headed out to the woods. Following the blinking eye...

So yes, there were eye witness testimonies.

Edit to add:
If you can't google your rebuttal then you try to discredit the entire press conference by using the" they weren't there? " tactic? (even though you are wrong btw) These guys can be trusted to protect your country but they're not good enough to be believed?

edit on 2-10-2010 by FlySolo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FlySolo

Rendlesham.
Wrong incident. No missiles.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Well now... seems then that you never listened to the whole interview...
How very odd that you would make such a comment

edit on 2-10-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Really? A member of the security team spoke?
I did miss that then.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join