It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Royal Academy to discuss “extra-terrestrial life and the UN agenda” *BREAKING NEWS*

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Wobbly Anomaly

Mazlan Binti Othman is a Malaysian astrophysicist who has served in several roles within her country, and as Director of the United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs in Vienna.

en.wikipedia.org...

You can hear her speak here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phantom traveller
Nice one OP.

Well the last couple of weeks is like New years eve everyday.
Although i try no stay calm,i can't.I have this stupid smile on my face allday long.
What's next?An announcement like:"Giant spaceships hovering over the big cities of the world"
You made my day

S+F

haha thanks

Im going to run out of coffee soon! oh noes!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Aliens can do anything they want and they are in total control they can show themselves or not. Aliens have experienced religion of all kinds in our Galaxy and Universes. Religion is not new to them if they want you they will get you in your sleep at 3am Religion or not. They do not have to show themselves but when the Elite Powers that Be on this Earth need the aliens to show themselves they will to take advantage of controlling the masses.

Why do you think an envoy is being set up by the UN to make contact with aliens. Hate to rain on your parade but contact has already been made but you and I do not know about it publicly. The UN wants to be the Big Cheese for they can take control and not lose control with the support of the aliens. One World Order and World Dominance call it what you want the UN wants total control of this Earth with the help of the aliens. Now this sounds like science fiction but folks you do not set up a person within the UN to meet or make contact aliens if something isn't up already.

We do not need the UN to set up an envoy to meet with the aliens We The People can vote who ever we want to meet with them if need be. For you naysayers watch how this all plays out. ^Y^

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
reply to post by hesse

interesting points ,ive not heard off project blue book before googled it and found this page
www.educate-yourself.org...
all very mulder and scully

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Please check this vid out: www.youtube.com...
I think it has some important info

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Some very big names in science are speaking at this event, including our alien diplomat. It is chaired by Lord Martin Rees. I'm a bit surprised an event like this taking place at the Royal Academy. Should be very interesting...

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Thankyou everyone for your posts. The fact that we are able to comprehend this rising tide of change as it looms
before us and still remain seated at our computers, forming intelligent opinions and debating the details respectfully
with one another gives me great hope.

We only represent the minority here I guess, us "conspiracy theorists". I pray our response to these changing times can be extrapolated to the wider society and the world will ride out the waves as rationally as we are right now.

I am now more confident than ever that humanity will persevere through this great revelation. As the swell rises to
heights of dizzying doom and threatens to obliterate what we think we knew about ourselves and the world around us, I hope we can all stay rational and care for our fellow man.

Thankyou ATS for the wonderful forums that facilitate the search for truth. I know personally I would be ignorant on many things if this website did not exist.

Peace and love to you all,
Rajaten

edit on 1-10-2010 by rajaten because:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I sense the tendrils of another deadly agenda reaching their goal which is ultimately total control. People inside the government are not even comfortable even talking about such stuff and now suddenly they are spilling their guts? I agree with the poster, do not fall for their tricks, ignore the veils of deception they are attempting to pull over our eyes. From what I can tell they are trying to make it exponentially harder to avoid their subversion of our minds but those clever and stout of heart may yet stay true and escape the infinite tentacles of oppression.

We can only hope.....

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
The question is, what are we to do once the last card has been executed? What choice do we have?

This plan is ingenious, so evil it is incredible.

To use news of such importance against us.

To keep us hidden in the dark for centuries & discrediting all that come forth with their truth only to be perceived as false by our brothers and sisters because of psychological warfare conditioning, to the point where witnesses are hesitant to speak due to the consequence of ridicule.

They are using the truth of the all against us in such a manner that it could even be admired! We must live beyond this...to spread word of this madness as witnesses of the progression of the Human history. I would like to hear what they from the void and all that exists think of this.

This fragile state they have devised upon Earth as the only planet to be inhabited by intelligent life has set us all up for a moment of marvel. Mockery, trickery, ...insanity.

A Golden time where we would rejoice as creatures of the all in a parallel universe, will have to be postponed for this #...

This is crazy.

edit on 1-10-2010 by la vie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
This makes me so happy
I have been wondering the past few years if something big was about to happen. Due to certain films and tv shows that have been released, its seems to me like "they're" trying to make us think that any ET we come in contact with is only out to harm us, abduct us, or use us as human slaves. I hate the fear mongering. And then they talk about "we don't want to cause widespread panic!"
Wouldn't it be nice if the ETs just took out the federal reserve, and every corrupt government around the world?
"people of earth, you are freed from your oppressors!! oh and here's some free energy too."

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

brother, i've been noticing alot of strange things lately. from people on ats talking about national guard training for, basically martial law, to strange things in the real world. everything from "over active" police and emergency management organizations, to military vehicle movement, convoys etc.
i do feel, something is going down. what it is, i can't say, whether it's a false flag, or TPTB actually know something is coming and are just trying to break it softly, i don't know. is this all linked to 2012? not sure about that either, whether it's prophecy or timing i couldn't say. but it is just a little odd, that all this seems to be going down this close to "the year". been researching to connect the dots between all the prophecies, actual science and facts.
if, IF, there is going to be disclosure due to a known, coming invasion, they need to disclose this info now, so the people of earth can prepare.
if this is a false flag, something like this could rip the world apart. it would be suicide for them to do it. we know they're not smart enough to know better. let's face it. they're just that damned stupid. if arrogance was currency, no government in the world would be in debt.
if it all happens to be coincidence or odd timing, wow.
let's hope for the latter.
either way i'm ready to dance.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Thank you! I have been getting this message out on here for quite awhile and no one seems to hear. Glad to see someone else help to enligten.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Hey Raj Man.....

Did you listen to the presentation?

Did you hear all the talk about the aliens?

Hang on.....what was that? .....there was nothing of consequence said?

That's funny.....

That's what I thought.

Cheers
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 1-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Added link

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
Thankyou everyone for your posts. The fact that we are able to comprehend this rising tide of change as it looms
before us and still remain seated at our computers, forming intelligent opinions and debating the details respectfully
with one another gives me great hope.

There has been little actual intelligent debate. All that has been happening around here is folks jumping up and down like a bunch of children, taking everything out of context and regurgitating ignorance as a result. Seriously.

I pray our response to these changing times can be extrapolated to the wider society and the world will ride out the waves as rationally as we are right now.

As rationally as we are right now? Are we talking about around here, right?

Thankyou ATS for the wonderful forums that facilitate the search for truth. I know personally I would be ignorant on many things if this website did not exist.

What I don't understand is how people can be around here for so long and never actually learn anything. You would imagine the space brother crowd, or the "aliens come save us from ourselves" crowd would start to get wise and stop connecting dots that, well simply put, aren't there.

Now, since I can assure you that there is no coordinated effort to bring "disclosure" to the masses I would like to know when I dig this thread up a year from now....two years from now......ten years from now are any of you going to feel the least bit silly that nothing happened or are you still going to be singing the same song, connecting imaginary dots and generally making the rest of us look like ignorant tool-bags?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Zorgon.....

we have heard for years the skeptics saying until MSM takes it seriously, nothing will come of it

Much of the MSM is not taking it seriously......they are writing rubbish.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
Yes, Zorgon I have said for years that the MSM needs to take it seriously. But not now, and not first. I have always been consistently saying that we need to clean out our own house first, before inviting so much attention.

See, what happens is the MSM gets a bug up their ass, thinks they might have a good story arc that could live through several news-cycles....then they actually dig into the subject (even just a little) and find out its full of ignorant wackos and charlatans....they outweigh the shear effort it would take to overlook them. So the MSM once again leaves the subject with a bad taste in their mouth and we are stuck being the butt of every newscaster's joke when he is forced to read something UFO related on the air.

Once we get this subject cleaned up using common sense, reason and logic....then keep it clean for a few years we will be able to get somewhere with some solid MSM attention.

I am right about this, it doesn't matter if you can't stand me or want to call me a skeptic/debunker....I don't understand aliens and UFO's, but I understand PR and media.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts

See, what happens is the MSM gets a bug up their ass, thinks they might have a good story arc that could live through several news-cycles....then they actually dig into the subject (even just a little) and find out its full of ignorant wackos and charlatans....they outweigh the shear effort it would take to overlook them.

Come now, you should not say such things about the nice people at the Royal Society.

"ignorant wackos and charlatans"

....Really now.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hi Rajaten! Nice thread, you are definitely not the only one seeing all this unfold. I've been noticing all the chess pieces move into place for months now, it's quite obvious to anyone with their eyes open actually. Liked the video as well, it sums up all the recent events of interest quite well.

reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Much of the MSM is not taking it seriously......they are writing rubbish.
Compared to how they've always treated the subject, it's clear their attitudes have quickly shifted since the start of this year. I believe this change in attitude is only because the people who control what news you hear have directed a change. It's all too convenient if you ask me, I can see what's really happening.

edit on 1/10/10 by CHA0S because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by rajaten

Hi brother
long time no speak
its a sign .. we are posting 2 similar threads at almost the same time loll ...Alien are arriving

Establishment Preparing to Unveil Aliens?

Disclosure is indeed imminent

we live in a exciting time for sure

S&F

No disclosure....there are no real aliens.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

Dude, did you even read my post and understand it? Nope. Where did I call the royal society ignorant wackos and charlatans? If you turned your brain on while reading my post, it was VERY clear I was pointing out the signal to noise ratio is way to high right now for our beloved subject to withstand serious MSM scrutiny and come out looking good.

The simple fact that you couldn't read or properly understand my post illustrates many points I make around here.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join