It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Royal Academy to discuss “extra-terrestrial life and the UN agenda” *BREAKING NEWS*

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+92 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   
This is madness!! Do you see what is happening people? Do you see?!

The UN’s Mazlan Othman says she’ll be attending the conference at The Royal Society of London for the Improvement of Natural Knowledge (aka “The Royal Society“) next week. She has said that she’ll be talking about how the world deals with “near-Earth objects.”

But one look at The Royal Society’s website reveals that the topic of the conference isn’t “near-Earth objects.” Rather, the title of the conference is: “Towards a scientific and societal agenda on extra-terrestrial life.” !!!!!!
www.datelinezero.com...

What I see in the last two weeks alone is a great trend rising. This discovery comes tight on the heels of other stories of great magnitude being covered by the MSM:

1) The UN appoint an ambassador for first contact!........!

2) U.S. Nuclear Weapons Have Been Compromised by Unidentified Aerial Objects leading to an event at the Press Club in DC that was covered by the MSM .......!

3) Vatican’s astronomer says he’d love to ‘baptise an alien’.......!

4) Discovery of the first earth like planet able to produce life........!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

5) Mars, Here We Come! Congress Approves $19 Billion NASA Budget.....!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

6) Stephen Hawking, one of the most respected and revered scientific minds comes out and states his position on the topic........!
www.timesonline.co.uk...
www.washingtonpost.com...

Now if we tie in this sudden dramatic change in the exposure level of the ET topic with the second article possibly targeted for release to induce fear surrounding nuclear vulnerabilities with the Iran Nuclear Facility Stuxnet threat.

I see a carefully designed string of events designed to lead us towards accepting certain actions by certain agendas for the future. Specifically I see this fuelling the empowerment of the US government to implement their 'Kill Switch' for the internet for control and tyranny purposes. And the fear that is being artificially built surrounding nuclear facilities will facilitate war with Iran.

Possible wild card: False flag event using an Alien invasion or attack on our nukes to justify large scale military deployment or the kill switch...

I see threads being tied together in blood and fear with the chess pieces being put in place for a carefully controlled agenda leading up to 2012. What do you guys think?

edit on 1-10-2010 by rajaten because: thoughts

+4 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:59 AM
link   
Am I the only person who sees this chain of events?

Im losin it.....IM LOSIN IT!!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   
From the Royal Academy Website;

Should extra-terrestrial life exist, upcoming efforts will provide living generations with a realistic chance of its detection. Even more than the scientific agenda, a corresponding complementary societal agenda needs to be debated. With a mix of invited talks and panel debates, we particularly look into the detection of life, the communication with potential extra-terrestrial civilizations, the implications for the future of humanity, and the political processes that are required.

Royal Society

The media reaction to the UN story was not helpful - it might explain any potential withdrawal. Clearly the UN does need a framework in relation to extra-terrestrial civilizations but media coverage and opinions do not help. Humanity needs to be condition to the prospect of a "significant other" - we might feel ready. But there is a huge difference, if a new friend turns up on planet Earth.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

lol you know i dont think we need to worry about ordinary people its the believers who seem to be going ape-# about any mention of life outside earth. Most folk just take in in their stride.

your points

1. The UN hasnt appointed anyone as first contact lol
2. poeple telling stories , the same ones for decades,
3. Vatican astronomer asked his views on life & intelligent life so gives an answer.
4. We havnt found an earth-like planet. Its technically a super-earth. Its around the wrong kind of star too and will be tidally locked. Given its size it will likely have a run-away thick atmosphere and have huge tidal forces exerted on it by its parent star. Not the sort of place you want to go on holiday.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

Quoting from the news article: "Othman is due to tell a Royal Society conference that as the detection of extraterrestrial life is more likely than ever, the UN needs to be ready to co-ordinate humanity’s response."

She knows whats going on, her superiors must as they have created her new role, WTH is really going on here....
The UN are one of the most credible and respected organisations on this planet and they are preparing for freaking FIRST CONTACT?! am I dreaming or is this really going down right now?

edit on 1-10-2010 by rajaten because: spelling

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   
reply to post by yeti101

Please read the full news article. This information comes directly from the Royal Academy's website. One of the most credible and respected organisation in London, let alone the wider western world.

The UN already let the cat out of the bag and went into damage control. Please keep up, things are moving very fast now.

+2 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
Yes something is going on. But im not to sure if it´s a false flag alien invasion, project blue beam or whatever. There might really be aliens out there and it just might be time for the governments to disclose this to us. Something is building up. It would be a good idea for them to tell us what they know before the motherships appear over the cities. Who ever said that the elites have power over alien civilisations? I think thats a silly idea. If they want to come they come and they dont care about who´s the so called boss on this planet we call earth. IMO

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Hi brother
long time no speak
its a sign .. we are posting 2 similar threads at almost the same time loll ...Alien are arriving

Establishment Preparing to Unveil Aliens?

Disclosure is indeed imminent

we live in a exciting time for sure

S&F

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
Am I the only person who sees this chain of events?

Im losin it.....IM LOSIN IT!!

I have also connected many dots .. you are not loosing it trust me

+14 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Four panel debates include

Calling ET, or not even answering the phone?

Societal questions raised by the detection of extra-terrestrial life

What could studies of extra-terrestrial life tell us about the future of humanity?

Extra-terrestrial life and arising political issues for the UN agenda

royalsociety.org...

So the Royal society is discussing the UN's extra_terrestrial agenda, and the person who is not the space embassador is attending

uhhh right

edit on 1-10-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by rajaten

Hi brother
long time no speak
its a sign .. we are posting 2 similar threads at almost the same time loll ...Alien are arriving

S&F

Hey buddy hows things? Looks like we have some work to do. So many are still asleep!
Lets hope we still have enough time! Clearly something very unique in history is afoot.

Warm Regards,
Rajaten

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
lol you know i dont think we need to worry about ordinary people its the believers who seem to be going ape-# about any mention of life outside earth. Most folk just take in in their stride.

Well DUH! Of course the believers are reveling in all this exposure and talk of ET coming at us from all directions. Most folk just take in in their stride? Well people at work are talking about it now... its the conversation on lunch breaks from people who never gave it a thought before

But I can see how all this barrage would make skeptics squirm a little

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Originally posted by Ben81
reply to post by rajaten

Hi brother
long time no speak

S&F

Hey buddy hows things? Looks like we have some work to do. So many are still asleep!
Lets hope we still have enough time! Clearly something very unique in history is afoot.

Warm Regards,
Rajaten

indeed thats why you can read a msg just below my nick
saying TO WAKE UP
i think in less than a year .. we will have confirmation about aliens
thats my personal heaven

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:31 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Hmmm... The " New Deal " between The Crown and the Vatican.... the UN Alien Ambassador .... The new Earth-like planets discovery, Oxygen on Mars, and now this...
And Yes!
Something is just around the corner.... Stay prepared!
S&F.

edit on 1-10-2010 by Arken because: add S&F

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Scientists & astronomers have been discussing ET life for decades. Did you just recently get into this subject?

I presume your talking about skeptics in regards to aliens visiting earth in spaceships? Where are UFOs on the royal society agenda?

Whats the angle here for UFO belivers. Is this another excercise in preparation for disclosure? So the royal society are part of the coverup too?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Jeeez, I wish they could get their spelling and grammar sorted before uploading the video. It doesn't help credibility when in the first few seconds there's a spelling mistake. Grrrrr...annoying.

Has anyone 100% confirmed yes or no that the UN thing is a hoax or not? Although the person who was named as the UN E.T relations embassador is the same lady giving the speech in London so that adds a bit to the arguement. Fingers Crossed!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

You forgot on your list

Steven Hawkins

Don't talk to aliens, warns Stephen Hawking - Times Online
www.timesonline.co.uk...

Stephen Hawking may be right about marauding space aliens
www.washingtonpost.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Iteresting, more public ET related news.
We should make a thread with Date and Times and catalog news/announcements.
It's seems stuff like this is coming out once a week now.

edit on 1-10-2010 by magestyk7 because: (no reason given)

+16 more 
posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeti101
Where are UFOs on the royal society agenda?

Well there wouldn't be any talk of UFO's when discussing visiting ET's... because the ET's would come in a spaceship, not a UFO...

Anyone that cannot see that there is a sudden major surge in ET interest, especially the way main stream media is all over it right now, is quite frankly, just fooling themselves

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by magestyk7
Interesting, more public ET related news.
We should make a thread with Date and Times and catalog the all this.
It's seems that news it's coming out once a week now.

Working on that on my website... but dang... it's coming so fast I can't keep up
If we can gather it all in this thread since the OP made a starting list, that would help

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join