It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time Keepers/Gate Keepers of Dimensions - Can you relate to my experience?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
Where do I start?

Well, alot has been happening recently with the way I have been viewing things on earth and strange things have indeed been occurring (more than normal that is) but the other night something profund happened:

Just before I was nodding off that state between awake and asleep I had this very strange experience, one that I feel may be beneficial to me if I shared it here, in the hope that others may be able to shed light on it and help me join the dots.

Just before I was going to sleep I saw 4 lines on a white back ground, it was as if someone had held up a piece of paper in my mind and was drawing 4 horizontal lines one on top of each other with a space of 3 inches in between, I got the feeling it was vitally important to notice the space in between the lines because it was if I was being taught something I got the feeling that I was being treated like a child and being shown in bitesize chunks so I would comprehend it.

After studying these 4 thick black lines on a white background I got this feeling that what I was seeing were layers of dimensions and that the 2nd line on the white background represented our dimension, I don't really know how I came about knowing this but I just did. Anyway the 4 lines then became 10 lines and then everything all slowed down in my mind and became increasingly odd. I don't really know how to explain it as such but I got the feeling that I was being shown something of importance so I decided to concentrate a little more to try and remember it as normaly when these things happen I forget in the morning.

I concentrated on my mind and observed what was going on I could see that in between the lines that I was seeing I saw some kind of digarams or figures that looked like they had been drawn in to represent something I heard the words Time keeper Gate keeper, when I say I heard the words I didn't hear them as such they were inside of my mind I just 'felt' them. Anyway, I looked a little closer trying not to fully awaken but to try and get a grip on it and the last thing I remember was that I was being shown that there were many of these keepers/guardian on each level, something to do with balance and security. It was as if within each dimension there are 'beings' that regulate time, but not time as we perceive it but as if time is an essential element needed to survive on each level and without these keepers or guardians we simply wouldn't exist when I say we I mean the whole existence of 'life' everywhere.

As I am writing this, it is becoming clearer in my mind of what I saw, each line represented a dimension as I said before but what was so amazing is that on the 10th line there was this incredible light that shone like a beacon in to my mind and I got the sense that I was being effected by it on the 2nd line, and if I got any closer it would literally consume me and tear me apart, as if the closer you get to this light on the 10th line the more powerful it becomes and there are those who can kind of absorb this light and not be effected by it and these are the people that exist on each different line. For example, someone on line 3 cannot be on line 4 and someone on line 4 cannot be (exist) on line 5 and so on.

I want to point out here that I was not asleep I wasn't fully awake but I was nodding off, that state in between wake and sleep. I also want to point out that the words Time keeper Gate Keeper or Keepers of dimensions were very prominent in this experience.

I got the feeling that many people have been shown what I have seen and for some reason I was at a time in my life that I could be shown something a little bit clearer than normal. I am writing this thread because I want to keep a note of this experience and see if anyone reading it can relate to it and perhaps help me join the dots in other areas of my life that I am currently understanding.

I realise that many of you will read this and be afraid to post on this thread for fear of ridicule so please contact me via U2U if you have experienced anything similar to what I have written.

edit on 1-10-2010 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:53 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

The Buddhists get into different time space continu-ums in different dimensions and heavens and hells for example you could die spend 10 000 years in a heaven or hell yet reincarnate back on earth in a years time.I have been through a major timeline collapse in my city the Wizard of Oz and his boys aren't perfect.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Ever since my first out of body experience, .....

It's hard to explain, ... but I receive lessons in all sorts of things, from the mechanics of the universe itself to the detailed functions within the human body.

It all kind of depends on what I'm consumed with in life at the time, or what I may be pondering.

What you are describing sounds legit, thought it is always up for interpretation, as we all perceive things through our individual filters of perception.

I know what its like, .... its almost like learning through direct thought transfer, in images and feelings, or simply "knowing" all of the sudden, ..... your consciousness learning through a multi-dimensional process.

Pretty cool aint it ??

I didn't want to add this next part cause I know it will make me appear mad to some.

But during out of body experiences, I've never dealt with any " gatekeepers". I've been able to successfuly travel at least 3 dimensions "deep". Even while Obe'ing when technicaly "conscious".

However there was one episode, I was conscious in my room, yet fluctuating between the physical and non-physical dimensions. I could see the underlying energy structure of the room around me, and as I looked up ..... I saw what appeard to be a being of energy, ..... it quickly placed, what I can only explain as an " energy blanket" over my roof. I then realized the structure which composed my walls could also be this energetic "barrier" . At the time I had the direct feeling that it did not want me to see past, or leave my room.

edit on 1-10-2010 by IntastellaBurst because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by anglodemonicmatrix

The Buddhists get into different time space continu-ums in different dimensions

Thanks for your quick repsonse, by 'coincedence' as I was writing the part about the 'symbols' or 'figures' between each line I wanted to write that one looked like a buddah, now the funny thing is I am not a religious person and know nothing of buddhism as I don't trust any religion per se. However, IMHO there is always something to be seen in coincedences.

In your words why would I have seen this if in my sub conscious I don't believe in buddha?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Dear friend, the seconds or sometimes minutes before wake up 100% are the best moments to channel. I learned one way to improve this is to train yourself to keep your eyes closed and avoid movement or thought for a few minutes when you wake up. For me you may have an ability to develope.

I hope that can help you.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
Ever since my first out of body experience, .....

It's hard to explain, ... but I receive lessons in all sorts of things, from the mechanics of the universe itself to the detailed functions within the human body.

It all kind of depends on what I'm consumed with in life at the time, or what I may be pondering.

I get much confidence and alieviation after reading your opening reply thankyou. I too have experienced life in a different way and can empathise with what you have written. The most interesting part of this experience was the fact that if I concentrate I can remember this experience, as I said before, normally these 'experiences' last for a short time and then fade away and no matter how hard I concentrate I can never remember them until a few weeks,months down the line.

I know what its like, .... its almost like learning through direct thought transfer, in images and feelings, or simply "knowing" all of the sudden, ..... your consciousness learning through a multi-dimensional process.

Pretty cool aint it ??

Yes and no, sometimes I get really frustrated because there are times when it is in a different language or something that I feel is much more advanced than me, I become frustrated because I expend alot of energy trying to figure it all out, and then there can be times that you have mentioned where I spend ages figuring it out and then a few days later the answer just comes directly to me through a conversation or something that I read.

But during out of body experiences, I've never dealt with any " gatekeepers". I've been able to successfuly travel at least 3 dimensions "deep". Even while Obe'ing when technicaly "conscious".

When I have had other life experiences I have always put it down to ET but now I am not too sure in fatc what I thought was our galactic neighbours could indeed be something a hell of alot more complicated are you telling me you understand what I have written about gate keepers Time keepers? if so please share.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

My immediate thoughts are the shamanic directions.

North West, North, North East, East, South East, South, South West, West

Different beings reside within each direction and each is guarded by its guardians and gate keepers/elementals

Lower, Middle, Upper

The layers of consciousness to exist within the realms - connected to source

Its a rough outline of a shamanic universe, but it all sounds quite similar to what you experienced.

To be honest its all talking about the same thing.

Layers, Guardians, and the final connection to source.

Its a wonderful thing that you have experienced this first hand and hold the understanding of it in you.

You may be able to use this knowledge in order to further explore the layers of our reality through meditation, journeying or plant spirit teachers.

Looking forward to updates of the thread,

Blessings,

-G

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   

Ill respond with the tale of Monkey King,a Buddhist parable from 100's of years ago.Monkey King decided that his nation was not sufficiently armed so he dedicated his kingdom to developing arms and involved everyone in martial training,Monkey Kings neighbours saw this massive build up of arms and military culture and figured as one probably would that Monkey was going to invade them so they pre-emptively attacked Monkey King,the war spiralled out of control and Monkey brought in his Wizards and started playing with time and space to try to get the upper hand this of course caused so much chaos that the Buddha himself had to come and sort it out.A band was put on Monkeys head so that every time he thought warlike thoughts the band would tighten and cause pain.

So Buddhas are time and space guardians,and you might see a Buddha sooner or later as the USA is currently pursuing Monkey Kings path.

To answer your question you were shown the truth and regardless of whether you believe in Buddhas or not you were shown one as a time/space guardian.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
I had a similiar experience about 35 years ago; but, it was a 4 X 7 window. Four stories wide, seven stories tall. Twenty-eight panes. On the side I entered from (representing the mundane world) I could see nothing through the window panes. I flew up and down, checked each one. Slowly, 28 separate scenes became visible. The scenes were mundane, too mundane. I decided it must be reflective and not showing what was REALLY on the other side. So, I flew around to the other side and VOILA! The 28 objects (which I decline to describe) were not scenes at all and were rather ... odd and unexpected. It wasn't a dimensional experience though. Your ruled paper reminded me of the window pane experience.

Anyway, then there's string theory and M theory with 10 and 11 dimensions. Perhaps you had a physics insight moment?
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
en.wikipedia.org...
www.tenthdimension.com...

Have you considered than between those 10 lines are 9 spaces? Number 9, number 9, number 9.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Trueman

Dear friend, the seconds or sometimes minutes before wake up 100% are the best moments to channel. I learned one way to improve this is to train yourself to keep your eyes closed and avoid movement or thought for a few minutes when you wake up. For me you may have an ability to develope.

I hope that can help you.

This is great I did not expect people to come to this thread so quickly thankyou.

Yes I must point out here that I experience different sides to life alot of the time, I do meditate and I am aware of 'channeling'

Frequently I am aware of 'information' much of it is mundane but sometimes it becomes so intense that my head feels like its going to explode, I used to get 'episodes' of intense understanding once every 6-8 months but now it is becoming more frequent about 3-4 months. but recently it has become much clearer and easier to understand perhaps this is due to my newly aquired lucid dreaming experiences and a change is happening in me. For example I feel much more relaxed now about sharing these experiences, where as before I was always holding back for fear of ridicule, but now I have this 'sense' / 'feeling' that says its ok.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

I once read a very good article that if you can function in 10 dimensions your a Christ,12 the God of this earth,the question is is there something beyond that?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gradius Maximus
Its a rough outline of a shamanic universe, but it all sounds quite similar to what you experienced.

To be honest its all talking about the same thing.

Layers, Guardians, and the final connection to source.

Thanks for taking time out and replying to me, when you talk of rough outline of a shamanic universe what do you mean by this? the reason I ask is that I have just finished reading graham hancocks book The supernatuaral, it doesn't mention dimensions but it does talk about shamanism. (another coincedece) ?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Hi Fran,

I've also been 'shown' things that I don't quite understand yet, by beings whose appearance I can't explain.
It feels odd but natural (if that makes sense). I've been like a fly-on-the-wall in a kind of 'meeting' of these entities and other humanoid entities. They then stopped and began to explain some very heavy things. Again, I don't fully understand it all yet, but I'm certain I'll get it when the time is right.

However, I'm a huge believer in Synchronicity and very recently, I was recommending to another member an amazing short video I saw on Youtube called "Understanding the 10th Dimenison". It's explained using a series of lines
!!
As soon as I read that you saw a white background with black lines and THEN mentioned dimensions, I had to let you know about that video. It's only about 7mins long I think, and it's surprisingly easy to wrap your head around, but it'll blow you away!

As with anything, it's merely another perspective, but it's good to get another perspective.
Please let me know your thoughts on it if you watch it. I'd be very interested to find if it resonates with what you were shown.

Much love...

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Buddhas are time and space guardians,and you might see a Buddha sooner or later as the USA is currently pursuing Monkey Kings path.

When you talk about 'space guardian' what exactly do you know about them>?

How can there existence possible hold up our reality? this is what I am most confused about. You see from what I understand, these 'keepers' are a completely different subject than our galactic neighbours its as if, and this is the way I perceive it, its as if ET species that we know of are on the same 2nd line as us and that we exist together. Where as before I had always thought that ET were inter-dimensional, but now I am not too sure, what I thought I understood has now been taken to a different level based on this experience.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Trexter Ziam

This is incredible, I did not expect this response and I promised myself that if anyone replied to this thread that I could gain some insight I would reply, and so far thats been everyone, including yourself.

I didn't have any understanding of buildings but most intriguing and again coincedental this 'string theory' is a something I read somewhere on a thread a couple of days ago and I promised myself I would research it. I am not a scholar I am your average person, can you explain to me what this 'string theory' is in layman terms i.e in a way that I can understand it. I won't lie to you me and physics does not go hand in hand.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

I once read a very good article that if you can function in 10 dimensions your a Christ,12 the God of this earth,the question is is there something beyond that?

This is interesting because, as I said before I was conscious during this experience, well kind of I was aware of the thoughts but couldn't really do anything to influence them except for trying to concentrate so I could remember them. I remember that I associated the light with a 'creator' a god figure, it wasn't like 'oh I know I will call you god' it was like a passing thought that stayed with me, also when these lines appeared I remember asking (without asking) in my mind are there any more, and the response or what seemed to be the response was that it was too complicated to go any further, but I got the 'feeling' that they continued forever and as they continued the gap between the lines got smaller.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Ill try to explain what I believe this is based on my own personal experiences having been through several timeline changes and about 6 years ago one major timeline collapse as well as quantum theory I've digested.Unlike most people my memory is not overwritten when timelines collapse or fold.

Imagine the earth is a multiverse that is there is not one but a thousand earths with a thousand timelines at the top of these timelines is more or less heaven on earth with little pollution and not too many wars or disasters at the bottom of the pile is hell on earth with wars and pollution and major problems.One of these timelines is the Biblical timeline I contend that as of 2001 we have not been on this timeline,we are currently above it.

It is my belief that the powers that be have the ability to devine the future and have the technology to change time and space to fold timelines to avoid fates they do not want.This technology has bounced Billy Graham back from the dead about 3 times,was used during the financial crisis to prevent total collapse and has been used on other occasions.Overall though the guardians or managers a steering us towards the singularity the definative future timeline,however before this happens the powers that be will probably cause chaos trying to avoid it.

Thats when well see Buddhas step in.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by zosomike

I've also been 'shown' things that I don't quite understand yet, by beings whose appearance I can't explain.
It feels odd but natural (if that makes sense).

Perfect sense, completely natural, when I first discovered life I felt as though a part of me had become whole.

However, I'm a huge believer in Synchronicity and very recently, I was recommending to another member an amazing short video I saw on Youtube called "Understanding the 10th Dimenison". It's explained using a series of lines
!!

Really?

As soon as I read that you saw a white background with black lines and THEN mentioned dimensions, I had to let you know about that video. It's only about 7mins long I think, and it's surprisingly easy to wrap your head around, but it'll blow you away!

Words cannot express how I am feeling now, I have shivers going up my arms, this is great, if this is what I have seen then it may be what I am looking for. This site is amazing, so many people and so much to learn.

Please let me know your thoughts on it if you watch it. I'd be very interested to find if it resonates with what you were shown.

Of course I will, I am not going to watch it now as I am not alone and I need to be in order to get to grips with this, as outside influence always effects the way I perceive these things. I will watch it later and then either send you a u2u or post on this thread, depending if anyone wants to talk about.

* Can you provide a link for this video with the lines?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

It is my belief that the powers that be have the ability to devine the future and have the technology to change time and space to fold timelines to avoid fates they do not want.This technology has bounced Billy Graham back from the dead about 3 times,was used during the financial crisis to prevent total collapse and has been used on other occasions.Overall though the guardians or managers a steering us towards the singularity the definative future timeline,however before this happens the powers that be will probably cause chaos trying to avoid it.

Now thats alot to take in even for me

Are you saying that there are some on this earth that may not be human? I can relate to the powers that be having technology that surpasses our own comprehension but technology to fold space time thats interesting.

Could this technology be used as a stargate of some sorts? are you saying they have the ability to literally time travel in order to change future events, yet no matter how many times you time travel we are always going to end up at the final destination in the end? alot like an escalator no matter how many times you get off before the top you are eventually going to get to the top if contiue to stay on it? is this the string theory or have Imisunderstood?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Nuclear technology is 65 years old so who knows what they've created since then and as well as Donald Rumsfeldts 'lost' 2 trillion dollars God only knows how much money has gone on black projects the US retained the services of the best Nazi scientists and if you wish to be speculative perhaps a lot of information channeled from dark forces.Your assumption is correct Management is steering us to a singularity but they may have to clean up half of the earth multiverse messed up by desperate attempts to avoid this first.

...the Buddhist parable I mentioned goes back to time immemorial,all this has happened before.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join