It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Sierra Club and the trip to Shenandoah Valley Who Else ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
In the year on 1982 something happened on a basic camping trip up in the valley of west Virginia, one night but not just me but to a lot of children and maybe grown ups as well.
My brothers and family that I call and grew up with went on a camping trip along with 38 to 50 other people ,we was all in a group called the 'Sierra Club'.

As we all went to sleep that night I felt my body lift off the ground with out feeling out side the tent into a Very large white room. As I looked over out my corner eye, being though at that point it was the only thing I could move. looking at some of the kids not to far from me barely seeing just ther upper eyes and forhead as It seamed that the stars out the window above me was getting closer and closer and closer to the stars as never before ,as the Weightlessness was that of nothing ever felt.

The last thing I remember was being in flight back to the tent, but as I woke up peaking back out the tent the lil left foot of something not wearing shoes was walking away.
WAKING UP THE NEXT MORNING.
One camper says.
Wow I love it up hear I swear I was flying.
As another one says
Me too, lol, What we had the same dream ,hahahah
The other camper.
Lololololol
But another camper says
Yea a little to real, what we all had the same dreams.
A little kid says.
Yea, and they was running all around the tent.
At this point im not really paying attention because every one at this time are talking and telling there version so I cant say what was said at this point.
So my friend Michael who was in the tent with me taps me on the shoulder and says
They was ugly monsters to !
O m g ! SO this urgg, So this man and this lady ranger comes out the blue and says calm down calm down HOW MANY OF U ALL HAVE EVER EXPERIENCED OUR VALLEY.
Maybe 5 people said they had been there before so
He says, WHAT U ALL WAS EXPERIENCING IS THE VALLEY ATTITUDE LOL WE GET THAT ALL THE TIME.
But nobody new what he was talking about every one was just looking crazy so then he says.

LOL, OH, ON THE Weightlessness FEELING U ALL WAS SHARING A MINUTE A GO.
And then every one was in tune to what he was saying not knowing he was listing.
And then this woman says
AND WE HAD A LOT OF DEAR OUT HERE LAST NIGHT, LOL EVEN A BEAR WAS IN YOUR CAMP LAST NIGHT.
================================================================
First of all no one asked for neither of there opinion and second of all looking back it was so rehearsed and I still don’t know where they was and by how dumb founded every one else looked. They didn’t notice them either.

I get home that night and in 2 days my whole chest was covered full of pus and what ever happened, within 1 month I had 2 get 2 cyst removed one on the right side of my face and the other on the left back of my head.

For over 25 years I always thought it was just a dream it really wasn’t a big deal to me, but who remembers one dream for so long?

So to make this short 2 years ago looking at a program a man had the same experience as I did on a camping trip with another club.

How easy is it to create a club and take humans on trips into the valley ,woods, camping trips, etc and implant at will and u not even no it let alone in my personnel feelings, being latterly kidnapped and having something done to u with out your say so. A group or club that CLEARLY has ties to these infamous kidnapers of the stars
Does any one have a Shenandoah Valley moment they would like to share or some one that has had a Sierra Club in the west Virginia valley moment of …what ever it was ? really doing that time period of the 80s,only really targeting The Sierra Club or a trip to Shenandoah Valley.i really really need to know what happened.

Its funny but regardless on what happened up there i still wont alow my self to believe until i hear it from some one else...i know" sad right!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This is interesting> myufo.com...

Uncle

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Location of Event: Shenandoah Valley, Virginia

Message: I am by no means a “believer” nor a “non-believer” in UFO’s.
However, approx. 15 minutes ago (10:05pm), my wife, my 4 year old, and myself, where laying in our Coleman tent outside here in NorthWestern Virginia. We were laughing and looking up at the stars & clouds.

Every so often, a jet would fly over high above, but would always be preceded by the jet “noise”.
Then, out of no-where, my wife looked back toward the Western Sky and said, ” Look, What is that ?”

I looked back as well, and I saw a VERY bright singular light traveling East toward us, and it appeared to be descending rapidly.
I was taken back by this, because there was NO audible sound. I know the sights and sounds of aircraft, helicopters & airplanes.
I have a trained eye and ear for detail and not exaggeration, due to my chosen profession, Law Enforcement.

I decided to look outside of the tent, so I unzipped the tent and looked toward that light, and suddenly it became three lights. I was very puzzled !!
No sound, one light, then three??????????

I said to my wife, ” Look at that !!, what could that possibly be?” My little girl was then scared. I told her everything would be alright. I then watched the lights (plural), turn back into one.

Then as suddenly as it appeared, it begin to vanish into ………….thin air ! ……….. GONE !!
Oddly enough, this is the third time in 3 years that we, as a family have experienced this. Not exactly the same every time, but one commom thread is, that it is without ANY LOGICAL explaination.

My wife is a paralegal, and I’m a Cop. We are not into making up “goofy” stories. This happened for sure.
We’ve never told anyone about the 2 prior incidents.
I hope this helps. I don’t understand what we saw.

Goodbye.

WOWWWWWZERS,thanks u for pulling that up,i swear to the gods of this earth,it was a typical triangle..no question about it,the one engine then the 3,thanks buddy,good looking.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   
The sky can only belong to the future of East Asia such as China, with independent R & D capabilities of large countries. In the fourth generation machine turbojet, turbofan four generations of machines, unmanned aerial vehicles, laser weapons carrier aircraft, the "space plane" appears and the stage of practical implementation,

hongyu668.blog126.fc2blog.net...

Check articles such as that one.... you'll be surprised in what you read.

My personal opinion is that high altitude dirigibles can be used for "laser weapons carrier aircraft." They don't have to worry about being shot down because they can shoot anything down around them.

Everyone talks about four and now fifth generation tactical vehicles, but nothing ever about strategic vehicles which can launch god rods to drones while serving as laser platforms. A multi purpose mother ship of sorts.

I duno, something that sits in the back of my mind about all what these vehicles could be used for. Bill Scott who is Bill Bill Birnes friend said on one of the UFO Hunter episodes that it could be used for a troop carrier, that got me to thinking about what else it could be used for, but who knows really what all the possible applications could be. It's fun to ponder about anyway.
edit on 6-11-2010 by LilDudeissocool because: (no reason given)

edit on 6-11-2010 by LilDudeissocool because: spelling and grammer

edit on 6-11-2010 by LilDudeissocool because: That should be spelled "grammar" of course. ;-)

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
Try the parsimony principle (or Occam's Razor):

Is it possible that you and your fellow campers suffered some degree of carbon monoxide poisoning, what with being inside a tent containing (or near) a gas grill or campfire?

How about the ventilation of your tents in general.

Was the altitude such that it affected sleeping perceptions?

Stuff like this?

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MMPI2

Try the parsimony principle (or Occam's Razor):

Is it possible that you and your fellow campers suffered some degree of carbon monoxide poisoning, what with being inside a tent containing (or near) a gas grill or campfire?

How about the ventilation of your tents in general.

Was the altitude such that it affected sleeping perceptions?

Stuff like this?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Honestly i would rather believe everything u just said,it could be,maybe all that happened to every body at the same time ,maybe the weired rangers was correct on there assumption...maybe?

new topics

top topics

join