It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 in October ?!?!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by CaptGizmo
So here it is Monday 11, 2010 and we are still here and so far no October surprise. I would have thought something would have happened on the date 10/10/10...but alas....it has come and gone. No WWIII yet. What will happen when the clock strike 12:00 and the date on the calendar rolls to 11/1/10
...nothing that's what! Nothing is going to happen...so as I stated before they will just push the date back and state it was a miscalculation. That pesky perpetual fear campaign.

Didnt you see the alien spaceship they captured on soho on 101010?
Something did happen dude. Thread about it is here on ats somewhere if u wanna check it out.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

So here it is Monday 11, 2010 and we are still here and so far no October surprise. I would have thought something would have happened on the date 10/10/10...but alas....it has come and gone. No WWIII yet. What will happen when the clock strike 12:00 and the date on the calendar rolls to 11/1/10
...nothing that's what! Nothing is going to happen...so as I stated before they will just push the date back and state it was a miscalculation. That pesky perpetual fear campaign.

Why do you post that on this thread ..
there is many threads predicting something for the 10 10 10
this one talk about a very possible ww3 going off in october and/or possibly november
if we pass those 2 months and nothing happend .. we might be safe
now i think the aliens might actually have a place to prevent an actual ww3

god bless those aliens

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Didnt you see the alien spaceship they captured on soho on 101010?
Something did happen dude. Thread about it is here on ats somewhere if u wanna check it out.

I have see 2 different pictures now
can this ship be the real deal ??

what do you think about it

love your new avatar by the way

im sure Emma watson would had been a great hitgirl to

but she was asking to much $

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

I don't agree. China uses subversion to gain control. There buying up the US debt is one form of subvertive operations to weaken a country. Weaken is economy and their army will wither and die. Weaken there resources, their army will wither and die. Offer them pointless items to spend their money on, so you can suck more of their money into your own country until you own every last dollar.

That way when war hits the USA they have no money, no one to borrow from, and a lazy people.

The West is falling into their hands. All their investing and buying our problems is merely usurping our freedom and control in the economic arena.

I dont care if their is a billion chinese, Canadians and Americans are better and smarter fighters. They would only be sending more meat to a slaughter. This is why im glad Canada doesn't sell all its debt to China and we relatively can stand on our own even in these hard economic times.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   
November 1st, 2010 and no WWIII in October...
surprise, surprise. I guess it will be November.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Another prediction bites the dust. Im not gonna beleive these storys any more, not that i ever did anyway.

Only my predictions ever come true, So here is one for you all... Tonight the sun will set and then rise again tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThePeopleParty
reply to post by CaptGizmo

Another prediction bites the dust. Im not gonna beleive these storys any more, not that i ever did anyway.

Only my predictions ever come true, So here is one for you all... Tonight the sun will set and then rise again tomorrow.

Holy sh@!@!#!!! IT DID!

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join