It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 in October ?!?!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by OmiOra
reply to post by Ben81

ummm weather and wind move east in the hemisphere...for it to hit montreal from dc and/or ny it would have to move north and west...the opposite of weather.

Montreal is safe ? lol thanks for good though

i have read somewhere a long time ago that the province of quebec will be spared
i dont remember if it was spared from a major flood or a nukes
but i have readed quebec will be the safest place on earth ...
cant tell if this is true
if it is ... i suggest all of you americans to move to quebec
Canada is the second biggest country in the world .. and quebec is the biggest province of Canada
we have place everywhere .. we are only 5 million in total
lol

quebec have also the biggest fresh water reserve in the world

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:03 AM
link   
I smell a huge false flag attack coming
the rogue muslim traitor Bin laden have been rescusitate once again ..

U.S. officials: Bin Laden urging al Qaeda affiliates to act

Washington (CNN) -- While a videotape released Friday that is purported to be the voice of Osama bin Laden contains no call for terrorism, U.S. officials say that the al Qaeda leader has been urging affiliates to take action.

But one source cautioned against linking him to recent reports that he had ordered Mumbai-style attacks on Britain, France and Germany -- saying his name might have come up in connection with a different thread of intelligence.

The message posted on jihadist forums Friday urged Muslims to take on famine, flood relief, the effects of climate change and clean water. The video contained a still photograph of bin Laden and images of people in disaster zones receiving aid, along with the audio purported to be the al Qaeda leader. An actual video of bin Laden has not been seen in nearly a decade.

CNN could not verify the authenticity of the new message.

But a U.S. official said that bin Laden has been in communication with al Qaeda affiliates within Pakistan and beyond, encouraging them to take more militant actions. A second source from within the law enforcement community said the al Qaeda leader is believed to have recently expressed desire for some kind of attack to take place. But neither source said there is a specific time, target or mode of attack that is known by Western intelligence officials.

where do you think a next big false flag will happen ?

USA or France
UK maybe ?
even Canada here .. i dont remember any terrorist attack that happened in canada in the past

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

China will be pissed .. since that worm in Iran caused damage ..the worm is still expending to many computer and government computer ... i think it will continu to spread and might even spread into the American continent

Even if the worm or viruses do hit the american continent just a few of the government computers will be affected. Once a virus or Harmful content hits 1 gov computer there is an automatic trip in the system to kill all outbound and inbound lines that connect to the base. then the computers that are connected that are infected will be locked out from the system and fixed.

second, there are stand alone computers that are not connected to the network that will be used. then you have those that are on secured lines not even connected to the main gov network. then you have the satelite computers and the ones that are gps and the other super computers on other lines and so on....

no matter how may trys to fully access the government computers of the us it is virtualy imposible to take down all them at once and disrupt communication. Dont forget they also have access to all the US internet and phones and cell towers so if sompthing happens everyone will get booted from civilian systems and the government will overide. i was in the military and had to sign papers to know this and hold my security clearance and still work on a post. trust me we have the best communications/ military in the word and no matter what happens we will be prepaired for what comes our way!!!

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:36 AM
link   
reply to post by texasoutlaw

thank for your thoughs on this .. i didnt know the level of security the USA have for these type of attack
how do you know all of this ??

The US have one weak spot ... thinking that its invicible ..
if somebody have a plan to something ... they will certainly think to counter any protection
or infect in a mass level
many trojan are sleeping cell.. i think its possible
if a sleeping trojan infect millions of PC and then on a certain date .. it activate
no wall will be able to stop the infections to spread further
this is what is happening right now in Iran
im sure they though to be invicible to especially their Nuclear plants

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

As i priviously stated i was in the military, im currently working on a military installation and i hold a security clearance. I cant tell you much more on how there networks operate but if there main systems go for example there are systems not hardlined that take over which allows them to still operate. If they have to this will take over all US civilian communications such as satilites, cable, internet, cell coms and more to be able to operate without interuptions.

Some thins i can talk about to a certin point others i wont talk about because im being watched at the moment for stuff iv brought up to people.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by texasoutlaw
reply to post by Ben81

As i priviously stated i was in the military, im currently working on a military installation and i hold a security clearance. I cant tell you much more on how there networks operate but if there main systems go for example there are systems not hardlined that take over which allows them to still operate. If they have to this will take over all US civilian communications such as satilites, cable, internet, cell coms and more to be able to operate without interuptions.

Some thins i can talk about to a certin point others i wont talk about because im being watched at the moment for stuff iv brought up to people.

this was my first though about you
employe of the government or the army .. its the same

only say what you need to say and if you feel you need to say it
dont risk being caught
you did provide us with the security detail that i didnt know
that was very appreciated

i advice you to make a wikileak account and post anonymus information there from a internet cafe
u2u me i will post the info myself (no credit for me)
i only want the truth so people can know the truth and i will never be afraid to post any true facts

thanks again for risking posting here

very very appreciated especially coming from a military operative

you are the real patriots

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

well what i said probly can be found on ATS... im not the only person in the military/contractor on here that could verify it. besides if they really wanted to catch someone every computer has an IP address and can be tracked. hell the CIA and GOV has insiders everywhere. i have someone im talking to no COL/MAJ that gives me hints on things where to look or leaves pics/documents out for me to see
Family type

so my security clearance goes up beoynd what i have. Wiki is watched by the government WAY to much. As i reviewed Docs and pics posted there they no longer exist... will keep you posted as well as the whole ATS. i have things that can only be released at certin times and when i have no eyes on me. the smoke must come in before i can give out certin things

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Oh no we are all going to die!

I put forward the date 10/10/10. Here is my reasoning.

101010 is binary for 42. 42 is a significant number, being the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything. In the book "The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy", this answer was discovered on the day the earth was destroyed. Douglas Adams was trying to warn us!

Seriously, stop the fear mongering. Do you WANT WW3 to occur? It seems to me like many people are begging for it to happen, just so they can be proven "right".

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by EnactedEgoTrip
I put forward the date 10/10/10. Here is my reasoning.

101010 is binary for 42. 42 is a significant number, being the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything. In the book "The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy", this answer was discovered on the day the earth was destroyed. Douglas Adams was trying to warn us!

That was pretty impressive lol 101010... I thought it actually takes a lot of time for people to come up with that stuff
. Perhaps ATS is giving you doom-day inspiration!

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Yes!! Let us all star and flag yet ANOTHER thread warning us that WW3 is just around the corner. I mean really we just have not seen enough of these thread over the years.... or have we???

It never fails every month we see another thread based on pure speculation warning us all to stock up on food, water and ammo because WW3 is coming. Let's take a look at how many others thought the same thing shall we?

There are a number of threads on this guy because of his eerily accurate predictions to do with the stock markets. I have heard many "whistleblowers" say that something BIG is going to happen this month and now the one who hasn't been wrong yet has said he is 100% positive that WW3 is imminent. This sends a chill down my spine.

The above is from THIS THREAD dated 2008 over 100 flags.. obviously for accuracy lol

Of course THIS THREAD from 2006 warns us that WW3 is literally days away

and then we have THIS THREAD from 208 telling us that Russia's conflict with Georgia just caused WW3 to begin

Then we have THIS THREAD from 2007 that contains lots of numerology and secret Illuminati information telling us the exact date that WW3....back in 2007, but hey...maybe he was just off by a few years.

Of course the Middle East was all set to "explode" back in 2005 which would kick off WW3. We were warned that WW3 was just 2-3 weeks away in THIS THREAD

Need more examples?

How about..........

Summer of 2010 and by the way Summer is now over.

HERE the countdown begun...in 2004. Wow...what a long countdown.

HERE WW3 kicks off "pretty soon"...... in 2006

and of course let me finish this post with THIS THREAD telling us the exact time WW3 will begin cause DIck Cheney said so with a special mention from the Pope as well...dated 2008.

So I am sure you will excuse me if I just toss this thread in teh same pile as all the other ones. Feel free to use the ATS search feature and see how many others before you were so sure WW3 was coming. Its worth a good laugh.

So be well, be armed, stock up on food and water and be ready for super duper double secret WW3 insanity coming your way "soon"

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
I smell a huge false flag attack coming
where do you think a next big false flag will happen ?
USA or France
UK maybe ?
even Canada here .. i dont remember any terrorist attack that happened in canada in the past

Keep your eyes on India over the next couple of weeks , New Delhi is hosting the Commonwealth Games which start tomorrow i think. Any attack will be blamed on Pakistani Taliban no doubt which will give NATO forces more justification to attack targets in Pakistan.

It would be surprising if there is no attack or a foiled attack on the Commonwealth Games with so many athletes competing from many nations including several western nations. The temptation for terrorists to inflict more terror on the west would be huge considering the proximity of the games to Pakistan and Afghanistan, that is if you believe there is an al qaeda and they are hell bent on destroying us.

edit on 2-10-2010 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by MrWendal

Instead sf condemning a thread why dont you give a little in put to why you think he is wrong or do you have any input.
Any thing is possible.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Here's what I think: WW3 will come when we least expect it. It will be the furthest thing from our minds, just the way 9/11 happened. We will wake up the next day, if we are lucky, and there it will be. I don't want it to happen. I don't understand people who do. Either you will die, or you will live long enough to see so much destruction you wish you had died. Or after years of hiding, you'll be forced to come out and scavage for food. Or you may die of illness and starvation. Either way these scenarios are unpleasant. I am not through with this life yet, so I do not wish for death to come so soon. To think these thoughts too much could manifest it into reality.

I used to have many dreams where I was on the run, hiding, and everything around me was destroyed. I could clearly see who was after me, and people dying everywhere.

edit on 2-10-2010 by Thunder heart woman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
War wil come in the first half of november

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

That I can agree on, WW3 will be swift not advertise months or years in advance.
But what the OP has put up dose raise my eyebrow.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
Coincidences in pictures now .. :

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/912d8f236cf4.jpg[/atsimg]

and this since the last World war ...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed250545f439.jpg[/atsimg]

many high head of state in Israel and USA have made some AboveTopSecret plan
coincidence again that we are almost 2 yrs exactly from 2012 ? ..i dont think so

Just curious about something. This issue is always so interesting to me. Israel, since its inception has been attacked numerous times...typcial result.....they win. To the victors go the spoils. Seems simple enough, dont attack Israel.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I'm sorry, er...no I'm not, but anyway, you realize, I hope, that most of your post was just ignorant speculation, based on no solid information whatsoever. Just a lot of "what if's" and "omg we're gonna die's". Backed up with a couple of irrelevant pictures, ie. Saddam shaking Rumsfield's hand. What significance does that have pertaining to your topic?

Friend, WW3 will happen when TPTB get damn well ready. I wont disappoint you though, it is coming. I don't think you know what you're really anticipating though.

edit on 2-10-2010 by susp3kt because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by hillbilly4rent
reply to post by MrWendal

Instead sf condemning a thread why dont you give a little in put to why you think he is wrong or do you have any input.
Any thing is possible.

Well sorry if my post was not input enough for you... allow me to spell out the obvious...

Many people have come and gone making this EXACT same claim. Everyone has a theory when WW3 will start. I have no doubt WW3 will happen one day, but your a complete and total fool if you think you can pin down the date when it will happen. As my previous post pointed out, many have tried and many have failed. Maybe you can tell me what makes this thread any different from the rest. I won't hold my breathe waiting for your reply

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

WW III will happen when it happens. and neither you nor I nor any citizen can stop that. we can't even begin to prepare. how do you prepare for something like that? It's like putting your arms over your face just before getting hit by an 18 wheeled Cargo truck going 75 MPH.

It really doesn't help.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by hillbilly4rent
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

That I can agree on, WW3 will be swift not advertise months or years in advance.
But what the OP has put up dose raise my eyebrow.

Wrong, what the OP has put out is complete and total speculation. Just like every other "WW3 will start (insert date here)" thread that we have seen on this site. What I posted is just the tip of the iceberg. Feel free to type WW3 in the ATS search engine. You can spend hours upon hours upon hours reading many other members speculation about WW3...and guess what? Every single one of them have been wrong. So what? Suddenly out of no where this member got it right? I doubt it.

WW3 will happen one day. Maybe some day soon, maybe several years down the road. The human race still has not learned to live in harmony. We continue to let the silliest things divide us, and we continue to find reasons to war with ourselves. It is one thing to post how pieces are falling into place or things are leaning towards war...its another ball game when you pick a date for a global war to begin.

If you want to believe that WW3 will start this month, feel free. Go stock up on food, water, ammo. Go to your bug out spot and camp out and wait for the first shot. Meanwhile, I will sit right here in the comfort of my own home and laugh at you. When November comes, and there is still no World War, feel free to come back and tell me how I have no input and how wrong I was to point out the obvious.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join