It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 in October ?!?!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
i hope the aliens come before something happen in October or November
they are the only one now .. to save us from inevitable WW3
Is The Establishment Preparing to Unveil Aliens?

Tehran is bent on military action to settle scores with Israel and the United States whom it suspects of planting the malignant Stuxnet cyber worm in the computer systems of its nuclear, military and strategic infrastructure, debkafile's military and US sources report. The timeline of this attack revolves around the state visit to Lebanon President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has scheduled for Oct. 13-14, during which he will tour the Israeli border. Preying heavily on Iran too are the personal sanctions the United States has just imposed on its top military brass and ministers.

All this will no doubt come up in Syrian President Bashar Assad's talks with Iranian leaders during his visit to Tehran Saturday, Oct. 2.

In its latest issue, DEBKA-Net-Weekly reported Friday, Oct. 1 that when Assad and Ahmadinejad last met in Damascus on Sept. 18, three days after the malworm surfaced, the Iranian president warned that his country wouldf retaliate for the cyber attack by military means. Its allies, Syria, Hizballah and Hamas were advised to prepare for Israel taking the opportunity to attack them.

A few days later, Syrian sources leaked word that during that first encounter, Assad had urged Ahmadinejad to postpone his trip to Lebanon. They did not explain why.
However, Friday, Oct. 1, Syrian and Lebanese sources disclosed that Israel's northern border units had been placed on an elevated level of preparedness. The IDF spokesman did not deny the report, only pointing out that Israeli units on the borders with Lebanon and Syria had been on a high alert for some time and were keeping close watch on developments.
Aware of the incendiary tensions building up in its vicinity, Damascus is clearly taking pains to maintain a safe distance from any impending military conflagrations involving Iran, the United States and Israel.
Washington got involved when Wednesday, Sept. 29, President Barack Obama signed an executive order imposing sanctions on eight top Iranian officials, accusing them of serious human rights abuses, including the killing, torture, beating and rape of Iranian citizens since the country's disputed 2009 presidential election.

Iran is bent on avenging cyber attack, raising military tensions

This can get ugly very fast ... i beleive now .. we are one little incident aways from a WW3
the tension in the ME are EXTREMELLY high
and US have huge debts to pay ... can anyone connect all the dots and tell me what are the real chance (%)
that a WW3 might actually happen in October or November ...

edit on 10/1/2010 by Ben81 because: correction

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

My guess, I'm 75% sure we're doomed unless something miraculous happens.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I have to ask...

I am assuming that most people posting on this thread are from the USA,

Who do you possibly think you are going to have WW3 with? The USA spends more on defence then the entire rest of the world put together, there is not a single country in the world that can even come anywhere close to matching you in a military stand off.
You have enough nukes and enough conventional weapons to comfortably be able to obliterate every single human being on the entire planet..

Who exactly do you think is going to go against you?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
SO what do you guys think whats going to happen

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

Well I'm from Canada, and I know that I'm pretty safe, lol.
You're right on the fact that nobody's got a better home self-defence system than the U.S., which is why we'll never see an invasion or anything of the sorts (unless it was orchestrated by Russia and/or China).

Here's my main WW3 scenario:

Israel (and/or) U.S. preemptively strike Iran. Iran retaliates by proxy's Hamas and Hezbollah attacking U.S. interests in the region, and calling for all an out war. Russia and China won't sit idly by watching their investments get destroyed so they will intervene in some way and there's no way they would let U.S. troops to enter Iran. That's when thing's get interesting 'cause who knows what will happen then.

Plus, we can't forget that U.S. is STILL fighting in Afghanistan and they're STILL occupying Iraq, thus making the whole Middle East region destabilized.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by alchemist2012

Well with Gold at $1320 and Silver at $22 along with the Euro at an all time high against the Dollar, riots and strikes in Europe, and Political chaos in the USA, as well as Latin America, if you add in the Middle East, and the Far East's troubles, the question really becomes, not what....but when

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by concernedcitizen519

lol .. i live 20 minute from Montreal .. which is not that far from Washington and New york

Canada will have the fallout is the USA get attacked
Even if Iran get attacked we might have some nasty fallout ...

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81

lol .. i live 20 minute from Montreal .. which is not that far from Washington and New york

Nice to talk to a fellow Canadian! lol

Yeah you're right we'll probably take some rough fallout but I don't think we're gonna face a big destructive impact (depending on the area of course). I live in Windsor and that's right across from Detroit but I don't really think Detroit is the ideal location for a nuke to explode.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519

Originally posted by Ben81

Nice to talk to a fellow Canadian! lol

Yeah you're right we'll probably take some rough fallout but I don't think we're gonna face a big destructive impact (depending on the area of course). I live in Windsor and that's right across from Detroit but I don't really think Detroit is the ideal location for a nuke to explode.

I have speak with Benevolent tyrant on the Chat
he moved recently to Ontario from Detroit
this city is doomed .. like he said
the inferno of hell are there .. mayor down chief of police down with a big police district
everyone have guns .. even himself one time he told me that a little 12 boy robbed him at gun point ...
so far he live very much is entire new life in Canada far from detroit

i didnt know Detroit was that bad ...if a nuke false flag happen .. there is good chance it happen there to ..
to start a massive new war in the ME
Detroit in short term is ... EXPENDABLE

it might be the perfect ideal location for a nuke ...

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

It was supposed to be last October, oh and November and December, and February, March, May, Septmeber this year

Not happening

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

God, I hope not, my only son and my new grandaughter just moved to Detroit!!!! Please spare Detroit, its dealing with enough as it is.....lol

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
reply to post by Ben81

It was supposed to be last October, oh and November and December, and February, March, May, Septmeber this year

Not happening

i didnt beleive any .. of course the signs were all there to .. but they were FAR from the signs that are now displaying everywhere
the chances have augmented to at least 80% of happening for real
the tension have never been so high EVER
i would be the first one coming back here next december and admit that i was wrong
and trust me i will be VERY happy that i was

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Well, the months I metioned had signs as well. One guy did a huge thread about the numerous signs and factors, yet nothing eventuated.

Anyway, regardless of what anyones opinion is, lets hope it doesnt occur

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

If you're talking False Flag, then yeah I guess it would make sense, but if not, then I don't really see it being worth the effort to hit. It's already devastated enough as it is and there's no big infrastructures or military presence there.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
The problem with putting dates on such a thing as a "world war", is that none of us know were in one until one day were surrounded on all sides.

War, world war, isn't that far away but i'd say we've been in one since 2001, it just isn't the end game yet.

Peace (hopefully).
ALS

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519
reply to post by Ben81

If you're talking False Flag, then yeah I guess it would make sense, but if not, then I don't really see it being worth the effort to hit. It's already devastated enough as it is and there's no big infrastructures or military presence there.

nobody ... NOBODY will hit Detroit
except if its a false flag ... worst then 9/11

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ALOSTSOUL
The problem with putting dates on such a thing as a "world war", is that none of us know were in one until one day were surrounded on all sides.

War, world war, isn't that far away but i'd say we've been in one since 2001, it just isn't the end game yet.

Peace (hopefully).
ALS

i have only one thing for you

we are soon entering the last 2 yrs before 2012
if somebody evil would plan something .. it would be shortly before the date

2012 is to much important in all aspect ...
many think that the Aliens will come back to babylon .. (Irak)
and possibly there is a group that wants all the glory for themself
after 2012 pass. they probably want to create a new world with worst corruption ..

there is NO coincidence that we are having all those signs prior to 2012
many prediction pointed to the summers end ..

summers end / early fall = will start the last 2 yrs before 2012

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Umm for less than 2 years in office a major economic crisis is huge...most presidents deal with a social conflict he is dealing with the economy, multiple wars and tensions caused before his term, trying to appease all of the jobless individuals, and oil spill that will have effects on the region for years if not lifetimes, trying to prove he is a citizen when his mother was clearly an american citizen, calming down the Qu'ran burning which may not seem a major thing but with our situation in the middle east it is very crucial....oh and being called the "anti christ" by all of the closed minded repubs who it isn't about freedom, it's their way or the highway.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by freetree64

there is no political crisses in america....the political battles are as they always are. reps and dems smashing eachother and 3rd party in the mix...now its the tea party, a few years ago the liberals, before them was the green party and so on.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

ummm weather and wind move east in the hemisphere...for it to hit montreal from dc and/or ny it would have to move north and west...the opposite of weather.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join