It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WW3 in October ?!?!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
C

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I remember reading on ats somewhere that before the us attack Iran a deadly virus would be released in china 1st crippling them. They were all talking as if it was a bodily virus like the flu etc, maybe it is true but it is a computer virus not a human crippling virus. All the pieces are coming together. Scarey times ahead

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I don't understand why sensative computer equipment is hooked up on the web in the first place. It seems dumb to me that nuclear power plants and gov computers are "online" with the rest of the web.

Its just asking for these types of attacks and security issues....dumb dumb dumb.

Oh well, live and learn. Sooner or later the worlds governments will learn to take thier own systems off the web, its just the smart thing to do. At least with such sensative equipment.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

As far as I know the original version of this virus was spread not via the net but through flash drives using a windows exploit that lets lnk files run automatically

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Darkblade71

Actually what Iranians said is probably the only truth, that only staff computers were infected. I doubt sensitive equipment does not use secure protocols. These are nuclear reactors after all, not yahoo email accounts.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Um I don't think people get it, in the last 60 years the US has gone to war against...

Korea
Vietnam
Iraq
Somalia
Iraq #2
Afghanistan

Blind Freddy can see those are all tin pot Nations incapable of defeating the US head to head. The US will never go to war against an adversary worthy of a real fight, it works on overkill theory and would not know what to do if it had to go up against a Country that could defend its airways and sea lanes.

I propose that the US actually chickened out of going up against Iran because quite clearly it is capable of admirably defending itself and the usual massive overkill principle the US incorporates into its strategies would not have been so favourable to the voters back home.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
reply to post by Ben81

So here's an unlikely idea, but an interesting one:

What if stuxnet is a virus built by extra terrestrials that is meant to infect all systems on earth. The advanced nature of the alien worm is what makes it unstoppable. Why? Either, they see our governments are about to blow us all to hell, and they intend to use it as a killswitch to stop us from destroying ourselves, or - they intend to use it to prevent retaliation and destruction when they make contact (whatever their purposes may be).

that might explain why some nukes where magicaly mysteriously deactivated without any damage

thanks for the though .. its possible

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
reply to post by Ben81

So here's an unlikely idea, but an interesting one:

What if stuxnet is a virus built by extra terrestrials that is meant to infect all systems on earth. The advanced nature of the alien worm is what makes it unstoppable. Why? Either, they see our governments are about to blow us all to hell, and they intend to use it as a killswitch to stop us from destroying ourselves, or - they intend to use it to prevent retaliation and destruction when they make contact (whatever their purposes may be).

I kind of had the same thought after reading all of these alien discosure/invasion posts.
Hey, anything is possible!
Things that make you go hmmmmm......

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andy(Uk)
I remember reading on ats somewhere that before the us attack Iran a deadly virus would be released in china 1st crippling them. They were all talking as if it was a bodily virus like the flu etc, maybe it is true but it is a computer virus not a human crippling virus. All the pieces are coming together. Scarey times ahead

All the signs are pointing to October or November 2010
of course it might be nothing
but we cant underestimate any of those signs
virus infecting china .. i dont think its a coincidence ..
they have a huge arsenal with a massive army
this virus might be like a shot of morphine for china .. making their military system defenceless

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth
Um I don't think people get it, in the last 60 years the US has gone to war against...

Korea
Vietnam
Iraq
Somalia
Iraq #2
Afghanistan

Blind Freddy can see those are all tin pot Nations incapable of defeating the US head to head. The US will never go to war against an adversary worthy of a real fight, it works on overkill theory and would not know what to do if it had to go up against a Country that could defend its airways and sea lanes.

I propose that the US actually chickened out of going up against Iran because quite clearly it is capable of admirably defending itself and the usual massive overkill principle the US incorporates into its strategies would not have been so favourable to the voters back home.

You make a good point, however you're forgetting about Israel. Israel is dead set on believing that Iran possesses a threat and sooner or later they are going to intervene. Once that happens Iran will strike back, and then you have a conflict which the U.S. automatically will become involved in.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mazzroth

Korea
Vietnam
Iraq
Somalia
Iraq #2
Afghanistan

guess what ... Iran in 200 yrs .. never attacked anyone
Israel and the USA is pushing them hard to break this 200 yrs
so they can attack anyone and then get annihilate
the Iranians are not stoupid

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
You bet your top dollar.....bottom dollar or whatever change you have in your pockets........This is an extreme situation we are in.....Right now!
Do you honestly think we in the public eye would be getting reports about nuclear systems (wherever in the world) being shutdown by a virus.....Oh and lets not forget, we had many smartly dressed men explaining how systems were shut down in the 60s by UFO'S...ALL IN THE SAME WEEK !!!!
The thing is this.....we who dig deep are being put in a situation of having to dig ourselves out. We are the only ones who know what or could be happening.
This is it folks.....This is the endgame.....Im absolutely positive. As an earlier poster said....his neighbours laughed at him when he tried to explain things....Ive tried it too....and got laughed at too...
This is not a game.....Chess is a thinkers game.....They know we have thought of many (moves) possibilities.
The time has come......DISCLOSURE for sure....but who honestly feels like it is going to help. We lost when we were laughed at....The Laughers will just push us aside and say...did you just see that....And Im sure they wont be asking me.
Something will come......just sit back and wait

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
The biggest virus ever built was exactly what Im on now....
We went from from what I can remember a stupid site calle compuserve (this is my opinion) to a massive database of information. This web was built for the military as a 1 to 1.....Look at the outcome. We only get what they want us to get.
Its like me making you a cuppa.....but I decide how hot the water needs to be. I think strange because it is getting strange. We will see ww3....because the ultimate enemy has been formed.
WWW world wide web
WWW world war when

Oh by the way....I see 11:11 and recently 17:17 18:18 19:19

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
reply to post by flylead

What are these numbers you're referring to? To your previous post, I agree with you. It's frustrating knowing this information and not being able to share it properly without it getting laughed at.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
people who commented on the china part
that there is no way that US split with China

U.S.-China split would be a catastrophe

Editor's note: Fareed Zakaria's interview with Chinese Prime Minister Wen Jiabao will air on "Fareed Zakaria GPS" on CNN U.S. on Sunday at 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. ET and CNN International at 2 and 10 p.m. Central European Time/5 p.m. Abu Dhabi/9 p.m. Hong Kong.

New York (CNN) -- The world's two biggest economies are facing off over tensions that could ignite a trade war and lead to a catastrophic split between the United States and China, says analyst Fareed Zakaria.

President Barack Obama says an undervalued currency is giving Chinese companies an unfair advantage in selling products, and this week the House of Representatives passed a bill that would let the United States put tariffs on goods from China. China has retaliated against earlier trade sanctions by the United States and strongly opposes the bill passed by the House.

"One has to hope a lot of it is bluff because the consequences of a significant trade war between China and the United States would be very dramatic," Zakaria said. "We need the Chinese to still have enormous faith in the U.S. economy, not just to buy Treasury bills, but to maintain all the links they have with the U.S. economy."

China is not the kind of superpower to bluff ...
usa have around 300 million people .. China have a billion of people ..
if china wants to work alone .. they can and they will especially if somebody is arrogant with them

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
anyone remember this?
Baba Vanga predictions 2010 – 5079

2010 – World War III. War will begin in November 2010 and end in October 2014. Will begin as usual, then nuclear will be used initially, and then chemical weapons.
2011 – As a result of the fallout of nuclear fallout in the northern hemisphere will not be any animals or vegetation. Then Muslims will wage war against chemical surviving Europeans.
2014 – Most people will suffer skin cancer and other skin diseases (a consequence of chemical warfare).
2016 – Europe almost lonely (empty).
2018 – New China becomes a world power. Developing countries in turn operated from exploiters.
2023 – A little bit of change in the Earth’s orbit.
2025 – Europe still little settled.
2028 – Creating a new energy source (probably a controlled thermonuclear reaction). Hunger is gradually being overcome. Launched a manned spacecraft to Venus.
2033 – The polar ice are melting. Greater levels of the oceans.
2043 – The world economy is thriving. In Europe, Muslims rule.
2046 – any bodies (organs) can be manufactured (cloning?). Replacing the bodies is becoming one of the best methods of treatment.
2066 – During the attack on the Muslim Rome, the United States used a new kind of weapon – the climate. The sharp cooling (instant freezing).
2076 – Classless Society (communism).
2084 – The restoration of nature.
2088 – A new disease – aging for a few seconds!
2097 – The rapid aging defeated.
2100 – Artificial sun illuminates the dark side of the Earth.
2111 – People become living robots.
2123 – The war between small nations. Big nations do not intervene.
2125 – Hungary will receive signals from space.
2130 – Colony under water (with the help of sympathetic councils).
2164 – Animals turn half-human.
2167 – A new religion.
2170 – Major drought.
2183 – A colony on Mars becomes a nuclear power, and demands independence from the Earth (like when – the United States from England).
2187 – Will stop 2 large eruption of volcanoes.
2195 – Sea Colony fully developed, abundant energy and food.
2196 – Complete mixing of Asians and Europeans.
2201 – At the Sun slowing thermonuclear processes. Temperature drops.
2221 – In the search for extraterrestrial life, humanity comes into contact with what – something terrible.
2256 – Spacecraft forgotten to Earth terrible new disease.
2262 – Planets gradually changing planetary orbit. Mars is threatened by comets.
2271 – Restart physical constants are changed. (Laws of physics changed?)
2273 – Mixing yellow, white and black races. New race.
2279 – Power from nothing (probably from a vacuum or a black hole).
2288 – Travel back in time (Time Travel invented?). New contacts with aliens.
2291 – The sun cools. Attempts were being made to light it again.
2296 – Powerful eruption on the Sun. Changing the force of gravity. Beginning to fall old space stations and satellites.
2299 – In France, guerrilla movement against Islam.
2302 – New important laws and secrets of the universe revealed.
2304 – Secrets of the Moon revealed.
2341 – Something terrible is approaching Earth from space.
2354 – An accident in one of the artificial Sun leads to drought.
2371 – The great famine.
2378 – A new fast-growing race.
2480 – 2 artificial Suns collide. Land in the twilight.
3005 -The war on Mars. Violated the trajectory of the planet.
3010 – Comet hits Moon. Around the Earth – ring/zone of the stones and dust.
3797 – By this time on Earth killed all life, but mankind will be able to lay the foundations for a new life in another stellar system.
3803 – A new planet is populated by little. Fewer contacts between people. Climate new planet affects the organisms of people – they mutate.
3805 – The war between humans for resources. More than half of people dying out.
3815 – The war is over.
3854 – The development of civilization virtually stops. People live flocks as beasts.
3871 – New prophet tells people about moral values, religion.
3874 – New prophet receives support from all segments of the population. Organized a new church.
3878 – along with the Church to re-train new people forgotten sciences.
4302 – New cities are growing in the world. New Church encourages the development of new technology and science.
4302 – The development of science. Scientists discovered in the overall impact of all diseases in organism behavior.
4304 – Found a way to win any disease.
4308 – Due to mutation people at last beginning to use their brains more than 34%. Completely lost the notion of evil and hatred.
4509 – Getting to Know God. The man has finally been reached such a level of development that can communicate with God.
4599 – People achieve immortality.
4674 – The development of civilization has reached its peak. The number of people living on different planets is about 340 billion. Assimilation begins with aliens.
5076 – A boundary universe. With it, no one knows.
5078 – The decision to leave the boundaries of the universe. While about 40 percent of the population is against it.
5079 – End of the World.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Alda1981

Baba Vanga......Geez I paid 50 quid for that snort.....was well ripped off

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Baba Vanga is a bunch of hogwash.

edit on 1-10-2010 by concernedcitizen519 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Here's some breaking info on stuxnet...

Quite eye opening, and informative...

www.pbs.org...

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   
i have never heard of this Baba ...
alien contact in 3 hundred years .. that cant be possible ..
lol
this is extremelly far fetched ... even for ATS
i dont beleive anything from it ..
but thanks for sharing it lol .. what do you think about it ??

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join