It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Long time listener, first time caller...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Hello ATSers! I've been coming to this site for a few years, but just recently got around to joining and creating a profile and whatnot. I'm not an alien, a religious nut, overly paranoid, or a radical of any means. Something just clicked in my head one day that everything around me was a lie. Everything about the culture and society that I lived in was so wrong in so many ways. Everything that I thought I enjoyed in life was just well placed distractions. I wanted to know what I was being distracted from. Thus, finding ATS brightened my world. I'm happy to have found a place where I can express myself, without worry that people will think i'm totally nuts or weird.
I'm looking forward to having many a great debate and chats with everyone.
Have a happy day

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Hi Casijones...welcome to ATS! We all come here for different reasons, but I guess we're all after the truth in some form. Hope you can find some here.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by casijones

Welcome to ATS!

Based on your introduction, I think you would love the Psychology, Philosophy, and Metaphysics Forum. It has all kinds of alternative ways of looking at life. Very interesting stuff.

I post threads mainly in that forum, so if you like, you can check out my threads by going to my profile.

Once again, welcome, and I am sure you will enjoy it here. It's gonna feel great to be able to post and share your views!

-SES

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Thank you for the welcome, and yes I am enjoying that forum thanks for the suggestion

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Welcome ^^

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:05 PM
link   
You need to open your comment section so I can post this in there.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
reply to post by ghostsoldier

OMG.

You just totally made my night.
I haven't laughed that hard in a while.
Thank you

my comments are now open

top topics

join