It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gloria Allred instructions on dissembling and pivot tactics.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   
Do you want to hear a perfect example on how to dissemble and pivot when asked questions. I am almost falling out of my chair laughing listening to this.

Try and find one question that is answered by Gloria Allred, I did not seem to hear one question answered.

www.marklevinshow.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
Do you want to hear a perfect example on how to dissemble and pivot when asked questions. I am almost falling out of my chair laughing listening to this.

Try and find one question that is answered by Gloria Allred, I did not seem to hear one question answered.

www.marklevinshow.com...

That is so funny yet not funny like the double talk of the elitists - They are trained/groomed in such things to be smooth talking operators yet it seems Gloria must have skipped Machevelian school. Great to hear such ones being put on the spot - Of course in many press conferences if you ask the wrong question you are marched out by security Like Alex Jones was when he confronted Bush on the Federal Reserve - Go Alex Go he is brilliant and a true hero

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by artistpoet

Listen to any of the Governor Christie videos. People are calling mean and spiteful. Funny thing is, he is answering the questions. He is not lying to people that ask questions. Now folks might not like the answers or his position, but he is answering the questions.

I find it refreshing when a politician can actually answer a direct question. Not the 15 minute tirade that has nothing to do with the original question.

Thanks for the comment.

edit on 30-9-2010 by saltheart foamfollower because: forgot to write minute

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Had to add another EXCELLENT example of dissembling, pivoting and lies by Gloria Allred.

Hmmm, remember the OTHER hit conference by her?

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
God I can't stand this bitter woman...she really stinks

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Gloria ALLred is an appropriate name for sure!
she is a known heebie-commie!
her true color(s) are flying once again!
I wonder how much it cost to put the "poor" victim through professional acting school majoring in dramatics?
by the way: whose s.s. number was she fraudulently using anyway?
can the US Government answer THAT?
and what happens to all the withholding money?
let's ask another heebie-commie lawyer to answer these questions under oath.
and let's watch these bone-heads get convicted of perjury in court, where it's a crime to lie!
and, do we know for sure if the girl's REAL name is diaz??

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:35 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

As I currently live in Los Angeles, I am quite familiar with Gloria Allred. She is a media whore like no other. If you want to publicly humiliate any individual or company in this area, you retain Ms. Allred. In the right circumstances I might also retain her.

Sometimes she is just a laughing stock to us, but she has the clients and the money.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Well, if history repeats, Whitman will win the election.

Sometimes smearing someone only shows how far some people will go to push their agenda.

What I am speaking of is the Rhonda Miller Schwarzenegger debacle back in 03.

top topics

join