It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skull and Bones Phone number (Real)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
So I was researching the Russell Trust Association and Skull an Bones, I found [SNIP] I called the number It rang no answer (it was 10PM at the time) it then re-directed to a different phone !! I reversed searched this number, it is unlisted. If we call on a program like Skype or a program that shows what number it autommatically forwards to then we can see who the 'Boss' of skull and bones is.

Also it would be good to get an answer from a Bonesmen, if they find this thread they will probably change their phone number though.

One good idea would be: someone calls, pretends there a member (George Bush??) and gets some secrets off the Bonesmen, ask were the next meeting is??

edit on 30-9-2010 by kellerman because: forgot to add info

Mod Edit: Removed all caps title and link to phone number.

edit on 1-10-2010 by Gemwolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Hey There,

Just to let you know, the Society your trying to contact is actually one of the many fraternites of well

groomed American prep School boys. Historically the "Cream of the Crop" over the years. That

mentioned, why would it not be obvious that some members would rise to be world leaders?

Excellent educations, connections, and for the most part , Old family history and wealth.

These fellows happen to have a better Mascot than your run of the mill "Football Team

Feathered Suits". Why risk the harassment you have just created? Are you Bored?

If so, I must proclaim that your interests are misdirected.

Lastly, Please stop calling me,,,,,,,,Call your .Girlfriend, or Congressman, or Representative.

Make a difference,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Thanks

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
the "cream of the crop" you say. These "members" of a society full of people with nearly the same genetic code as every organism on the planet is for some reason perceived by others as "the best".

This disgust me

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
reply to post by BioChemMatt

Hey BCM, I can understand your repel. But it is the way of social nature. And, like it or not, it has been that way
for centuries and longer, before you or I were born. Believe me, I have seen plenty of fools, no more or less foolish
than you or I (Well O.K. some more foolish) pursue the golden road of unlimited devotion on a red carpet that was
aching for new thought,new blood, and new dreams. Yet that carpet was the recipient of "the path well trodden."
Footsteps Undeserving. I truly believe that the world is always ready for "New Talent" in any way shape or form.
Either way, there is no easy path. The human condition is struggle and the physical reward is death.
The magic is to find and share happiness along the way as best we can.
So Find the Magic

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

So are you claiming to be a Skull & Bones member?

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kellerman

" Skull and Bones Hotline , How may I Help You ? "

Curious ATS Member - " Ah , do you have Prince Albert in the Can ? "

" On Moment Please...." ...." Prince Albert is Indisposed at the moment , can I take a Message ? "

Curious ATS Member - Ah , Nevermind............

edit on 30-9-2010 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

Hello Skippy
I myself am unfortunately not an initiate. If I was, I would be the one to return Geronimo's

Skull to its rightful burial ground. Alone, in person, by hand.

If the accusations were true of course.

Rest assured, and don't mention it.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Hey wildmanimal, so out of the 300 million americans, you think george bush is one of the top 30?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by American_Soviets

You know it..........

Read history and sleep well

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

ha ha, (sigh) looks like i will have to put up a Youtube video of me calling the Bonesmen since no one else will.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 08:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Wildmanimal

Eeeh Ha !

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by BioChemMatt
the "cream of the crop" you say. These "members" of a society full of people with nearly the same genetic code as every organism on the planet is for some reason perceived by others as "the best".

This disgust me

There you go, these people literally are the "cream of the crop". Just like the royal families of Europe, superior genetics.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

You said it!

Live an d let live, and stay the hell off of my lawn.

Unless your invited to my cookout. Cheers

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I'd like to know why the mods removed the link to the phone number...assuming it was in fact real.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by nick112
I'd like to know why the mods removed the link to the phone number...assuming it was in fact real.
Terms & Conditions #15:

You will not use information gathered from this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton

Originally posted by nick112
Terms & Conditions #15:

You will not use information gathered from this website to harass, abuse or harm other people.

posted on Oct, 18 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Zanti Misfit
this place on deer island is just a run down # hole. i live near it, swam around it, hunted it, fish around it, probly even screwed on it. theres people there once in a while but i think out of any of these 1800 islands, wouldnt fret much on this one

posted on Oct, 22 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   
I have been a member of Skull and Bones when I was in a french business school (HEC, the best ranked business school of France). I went to Harvard to meet fellow bonesmen and I had the pleasure to meet Bush in person.

If you have any question, ask it and I will answer if I can.
edit on 22-10-2017 by Nathan44 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: kellerman

George W. Bush, the former President of the U.S. Americans was on tv this week complaining about something, possibly the current US President Donald J. Trump. Both men are Masons although only George W Bush is a member of the Yale University based Skull and Bones.

posted on Oct, 24 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nathan44
I have been a member of Skull and Bones when I was in a french business school (HEC, the best ranked business school of France). I went to Harvard to meet fellow bonesmen and I had the pleasure to meet Bush in person.

If you have any question, ask it and I will answer if I can.

I thought Skull & Bones was only at Yale?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join