It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FOIA 9/11 Footage Released Shows Many Cars Burned Down To Steel- NOT Crushed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
This video, released under FOIA request, shows cars near the towers burned all the way down to their steel. But interestingly, they don't appear crushed from debris at all:

Anyone think we should call Dr. Judy Wood?
After all, she's the one with the far-out DEW theories. But I just don't get this at all. How did those cars end up looking like that? Where did the fire come from to ignite them. Hell, they were on the ground, away from the towers....

Now I'm not buying the title of that video about explosions at WTC 7, because to me those just sound like one off rogue pops from the fire, or cans of paint, etc.

But those cars and busses. Fricken strange man.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
interesting... just had a few beers.. so I have to check back tomorow
Nonetheless those cars at the end at the video looks like interesting. Have to compare that to other sources fist before stating an opinion. One more or one less strange fact about 9/11 won't do much change nowaday, unless some Bush or else tell the truth, no one would listen and MM undrmine it...

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Why are all the cars missing the door handles????? Check out the very end of the video, all the door handles are missing..!!!

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by GammaRayBurst
Why are all the cars missing the door handles????? Check out the very end of the video, all the door handles are missing..!!!

You're right. Pretty weird. You think that's what Larry Silverstein meant when he said "pull it"- pull the door handles off? Yeah, musta be.

That is weird though.

Now don't get me wrong. I am not into DEW theory, but just in case, maybe someone should check on the different metal, like chrome, used on door handles for cars- as opposed to the body steel... Might shed some light on why those are missing...

Of course they could have just been plastic and melted off... Ok, so now let's argue about the melting point of car door handle plastic, shall we?

edit on Thu Sep 30th 2010 by TrueAmerican because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
Some people will try to claim the kerosene is the cause, or even the generator tanks, though the kerosene should have burned up long before the buildings fell and the diesel tanks would have exploded, not poured onto the cars and burned them. These cars were obviously exposed to extreme heat.

The door handles are generally plastic and so most likely melted off, along with the light encolsures and everything other than the steel.

--airspoon

edit on 30-9-2010 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

First vehicle fires were ignited by burning debris or jet fuel falling down from the aircraft impacts.

Morning of September 11, 2001 was nice and sunny. I decided to carry a camera with me on that day and maybe take a few photographs in downtown Manhattan before going to work. Like everyday before, I crossed Hudson River by ferry and arrived to World Trade Center area. I walked enjoying the great morning. Being just across the street from the WTC towers I heard the explosion in the close distance.

Suddenly the whole area around me was covered with debris. I noticed the car that was hit and had two flat tires, but the driver was trying to keep going. The other car was burning

www.swulinski.com...

Early vehicle fire

Several more shots here - note time only few minutes after AA11 impact

www.swulinski.com...

Subsequent fires were ignited from these initial fires. Seen this enough in parking lots - one car catches fire
and in turn ignites 2 sometime 3 or more adjacent vehicles

After the collapse burning debris covered the area igniting more fires, Many FDNY vehicles were set on fire

As for door handles - many today are made of plastic. The "missing motors" are also easy to explain - plastic &
rubber parts in engine compartment burn/melt awy. The radiator is built from aluminium which melts in heat of fire leaving gapping hole .

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Whether or not you believe Dr. Judy Woods' theories, she has an lot of pics of the cars, and some interesting comments on what she observes. It's worth a look. The OS doesn't add up about the cars - surprise, surprise!

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Diesel tanks from inside what buildings? These are cars on the street. Oh so I see, the diesel tanks magically turned over in mid air, at just the right angle and stayed there, all the way down, spewing their fuel all over these cars- but missed from crushing them too?

ok....so hopefully you don't believe that...next?

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

i want to know what the explosion sounds are

second line

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nephi1337

i want to know what the explosion sounds are

Those "pops" or what have you do not contain enough low frequency content to be even considered as evidence of the kind of charges used in demolitions. At least not for me, but hey, believe what you want...

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by GammaRayBurst

That's because the door handles are not metal and they melt away, just like our tax dollars only slower.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   

At 1:50 in the video you can see what appears to be a file cabinet next to a burned out car. There is a great deal of debris on the street. Perhaps these cars were ignited by jet fuel from the crashes or from a superheated blast of air when the towers collapsed.
I have read Dr. Woods ideas about these cars and while interesting, there is no real proof , only tenuous "it looks like" connections.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Those cars are behind WTC7 opposite of the North tower and about a 1/4 mile away. In addition to that
the aircraft flew in the direction away from West Broadway beyond Barclay Street:

WTC Map

There is no way jet fuel, or fire blew back 1300+ feet. You don't even see that in the video. The fireball
snuffed out almost immediately and well above ground ( 700+ feet).

Althought I'm not certain what caused the cars to burn (other than energetic material in the dust clouds), it
was certainly not jet fuel.

edit on 1-10-2010 by turbofan because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-10-2010 by turbofan because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
reply to post by turbofan

Excellent. Well, I guess that kinda blows dman's post out of the water, huh? Besides, I visited the pics he presented and all I saw was a tiny little campfire next to an intact car. Not hardly the intense, surrounding heat from a mega-fire that would have been so hot as to burn the handles off the cars.

But your post turbofan adds to the mystery, because the jet was headed THE OTHER WAY, as your pic shows!

Again, I repeat, the problem is this: the video shows the cars were not crushed by any debris. They were away from the towers- so what is the source of the tremendous heat necessary to do this?

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

From amount of debris in area can tell it was post collapse - probably mid afternoon. Area being shown is
WTC 6 and WTC 7 - can see both on fire. Burned out vehicles appear to be along West Street

Pictures I cited are early morning - just after first aircraft iompact

The time and location matter

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Yes Thedman, it was post collapse of at least one Twin Tower, perhaps the North (not quite sure).

Certainly before WTC #7 came down.

The location however is North of Barclay street, not adjacent to WTC5, or WTC6.

There is a clear shot of a news man standing on West Broadway looking at the North facing wall of WTC 7,
then the camera pans directly behind him as he says, "We're at the corner of West Broadway and Barclay...car, after car, after car..." (looking down West Broadway Northward view).

100% North of Barclay street intersection and about a 1/4 mile from the North tower. As you say, time and
location matter. Does this change your answer?

edit on 1-10-2010 by turbofan because: Camera man dialogue

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Asktheanimals

"...file cabinet at 1:50"

True American: What you are describing as a 'file cabinet' is actually a newspaper box. It's clearly visible at 1:04. None of the debris in this shot looks substantial enough to cause a blaze worthy of melting buses and cars. What's most intriguing is that the vehicles behind the reporter (and closer to the Trade Centre) look unscathed, while all of these vehicles - further north and therefore further away - are in ruins. One would expect the effects of fire from debris to be more significant nearer the actual collapse.

edit on 1-10-2010 by fnulnu because: replied before adding comment.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Air cn get quite hot just by movement. Look up friction air oven

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

No - Again time is mid afternoon, Probably just before collapse zone set up around 3Pm based on fires in windows of North facade of WTC 7

Burning debris was propelled considerable distance by the collapse. - many of my friends were in World Finance
Center 3 (WFC 3) at West & Vessey putting out fires started by collapse of North Tower

Also were cross streets (Washington St between WTC 7 and Verizon) would funnel debris north up these streets

Burning paper was seen fluttering down for several blocks

In addition burning debris was falling off WTC 7 as fires progressed - or did you miss that part right after
reporter gave location?

Here are video's of WTC 7 (with some shots of WTC 6)

www.911myths.com...

Pay attention to clips 9, 10, 11 which show debris, much of it on fire falling from North face WTC 7

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
This video, released under FOIA request, shows cars near the towers burned all the way down to their steel. But interestingly, they don't appear crushed from debris at all:

How did those cars end up looking like that? Where did the fire come from to ignite them. Hell, they were on the ground, away from the towers....

Now I'm not buying the title of that video about explosions at WTC 7, because to me those just sound like one off rogue pops from the fire, or cans of paint, etc.

But those cars and busses. Fricken strange man.

Dear TrueAmerican,

Thank you for posting this! I agree with you that explosives do not explain all the evidence, which is why it is extremely strange that 1,400+ cars were completely 'toasted' on that day, some which were located 1/4 a mile away from ground zero, yet NO pedestrians were burned. Very strange indeed. Here are some links showing many more of these 1,400+ toasted cars:

drjudywood.com...
drjudywood.com...

and here is a great compilation video which shows a very tiny fraction of the rest of evidence which explosives certainly do not explain:

and here are some great videos discussing the fact that explosives of any kind do not explain all the evidence seen on that day:

Thanks for thinking for yourself and for looking more into this TrueAmerican, your efforts are appreciated.

Best wishes,

-Abe

Abraham Hafiz Rodriguez
M2 Medical Student
B.S. Biology / Neurobiology

edit on 1-10-2010 by Abrahm because: fixed typos

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join