It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

McAllen Man Shot and Likely Killed on Falcon Lake (by Mexican Pirates)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   

McAllen Man Shot and Likely Killed on Falcon Lake

www.krgv.com

Mexican Pirates?
ZAPATA - Sheriff Sigifredo Gonzalez, Jr. tells CHANNEL 5 NEWS armed pirates shot at a McAllen couple on Falcon Lake this afternoon. The husband and wife were jetskiing near Old Guerrero.

On their way back to shore, pirates in a boat pulled up next to them and started shooting at them. The husband was hit, possibly in the head. The woman tried to save him and ended up being at shot as well. She had to turn around and leave her husband in the water. She fears he's dead.

CHANNEL 5 NEWS has a crew heading to Falcon Lake right now. Watch CHANNEL 5 NEWS at 5 and 6 for the ve
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 30-9-2010 by bigvanhorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Damn now we got Mexican Pirates, and this is not the first time either. The one earlier this year no one was killed. I guess that is why this is the first that i have heard about the mexican pirates. I wonder how this will play out. But more than likely i will never hear everything about this again.

www.krgv.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
See what i mean, never seen again!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I hate those jetskis. Go pirates! Most likely the dude got shot for making too much noise with his PWC.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
This smells fishy.

Supposedly they were on the mexican side (who the hell makes a "border" in the MIDDLE of a lake?) when they were shot at, and authorities can't look for the body because of that. Here's a news link with more details - www.krgv.com...

She claims a pirate held a gun to her head and two others went after her jet ski when she turned around to help her husband, then when he left she tried to retrieve her husband's body but couldn't because he was too heavy and a pirate was coming towards her. A good samaritan saw her being chased by A boat into US waters and she told him what happened upon reaching the shore where he was. A press conference was scheduled for friday, but was abruptly cancelled because she "feared for her life".

Did the "good samaritan" or anyone else hear the gunshots?

Has the other jet ski been recovered? Are the mexican authorities really denying entry to the waters to recover the body?

Why did they not shoot or kidnap her when they had the chance?

Why is she afraid to talk about something that already has her name attached to it?

All we have to go on is the 911 call and the good samaritan's and her word. I get the feeling more details will come out soon.....

top topics

join