It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A blue eyed monk.......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Has anyone encountered such individuals? A little bit of background. At the age of 18 I have my 7 Chakras opened unconsciously and without supervision. Don't ask me how it happened because I didn't know how. One theory is that one of my past lives I may have leaned how to do it. Somehow, I recalled how in a dream and woke up with the experience. When I began college the second semester, having my course approved by the register office, I saw a blue eyed monk. Like he was blind. His eyes have no pupils. Mostly white but with a bite of light blue. He must be able to see otherwise the college would not have hired him.

I walked up to him to finalize my classes. BTW, back then, I wasn't really into religions or any other form of spiritualism. The sight of a monk didn't really impress me. I didn't have any infatuations. So, he said to me that I have to learn knowledge for myself. I felt he was scolding me and warning me that I shouldn't use my insight gained from my Chakras for some exterior motives.

Well, the opening of the 7 Chakras earlier caused me to have dreams and visions about the past. Somehow, this past got mixed with my emotional attachment to this girl. She wasn't from America. I was drawn to her. Maybe she was drawn to me. Somehow I got another vision that our union would only produce sorrow because of a third party influence. So, I was young, saw a pretty girl, and have 7 of the Chakras opened. Had a dream warning me about some sad outcome, but I was and am a Romantic at heart. You could imagine I wasn't really in control of my emotions or insights.

Back to the registration. I felt I knew what he was trying to tell me and so I gestured to him, maybe saying it in my heart, he should spare the lectures and I would do the right thing. He then smiled at me and resumed his serious look. My thoughts gave in. That was it. I saw him couple of times in the cafeteria but got a bit scare seeing him. I never had another conversations with him after that. I wasn't seeing thing because my counselor saw him too.

BTW, he was dressed with the time with very hip clothing. His head was shaven. He has a crouched back as if the result of prolong meditation.

Right now, I have finally come to a full circle with my experience and won't be afraid to talk to him.

edit on 30-9-2010 by ChiForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

So, I was young, saw a pretty girl, and have 7 of the Chakras opened.

7 chakras or 7 minutes solo behind closed doors..? Don't be shy and hide behind code - we all do it, we just don't start a thread about it...

And your counselor should written up for appeasing you...

edit on 30-9-2010 by facelift because: because it 'must' be filled out... lol

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by ChiForce

So, I was young, saw a pretty girl, and have 7 of the Chakras opened.

7 chakras or 7 minutes solo behind closed doors..? Don't be shy and hide behind code - we all do it, we just don't start a thread about it...

And your counselor should written up for appeasing you...

edit on 30-9-2010 by facelift because: because it 'must' be filled out... lol

Fascinating, you obviously didn't read my other threads on Chakras opening and the theory on Past Lives....
And how, in my 30s, I can still open my Chakras and to experience the Chi energy. Just like I did when I was 18. With a bit of more control right now....

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Chi, if you are interested in discussing it, I would be interested to hear how one know's when one's Chakra's have been opened. If you have posted this elsewhere, please direct me, as I would be interested in hearing more.
Thanks.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
Chi, if you are interested in discussing it, I would be interested to hear how one know's when one's Chakra's have been opened. If you have posted this elsewhere, please direct me, as I would be interested in hearing more.
Thanks.

I am basing it on my own personal experiences as well as what other issues a person may encounter during meditations. Such as mind drifting to random images. Need to focus on one object and yet be mentally relax. I mentioned here. Scroll down a bit.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, spend some time on this site too. The author refused to call himself a Chi master but I think he is good enough for me.

www.chikung-unlimited.com...

There are reasons why one should not attempt to open the third eye because social circumstances (temptation you may say) can lead to "bad" outcome. I am glad with my experiences no one really got hurt. Maybe it has been my path to follow my insights all the way. For me to make it this far, I also needed another vision of a young man to help me through.

edit on 30-9-2010 by ChiForce because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This is fascinating, to say the least. I read your descriptions on the other thread, and it sounds somewhat like a difficult undertaking, and perhaps something for those who have studied this, and know what they are doing.

I will go look at the other link, now.
Thanks for your kind explanation.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ladyinwaiting
This is fascinating, to say the least. I read your descriptions on the other thread, and it sounds somewhat like a difficult undertaking, and perhaps something for those who have studied this, and know what they are doing.

I will go look at the other link, now.
Thanks for your kind explanation.

Difficult? Can't say but you know when you need to seek a higher sense of purpose in life......... If you are happy in life and can sleep at nigh without being bothered by dreams, or having strange feelings, you probably don't need religion.

new topics

top topics

join