Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Mars, Here We Come! Congress Approves $19 Billion NASA Budget

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Well it looks like it just keeps getting better!

Congress passed a vital NASA authorization bill late Wednesday, paving the way for an extra space shuttle flight next year and a new human spaceflight plan that takes aim at missions to an asteroid -- and ultimately even to Mars. The NASA authorization bill approved by the House includes a $19 billion budget in 2011 for the U.S. space agency, and a total of $58 billion through 2013. It paves the way for several NASA projects, among them a new heavy-lift rocket for deep space missions and funding to aid the development of commercial space vehicles for eventual NASA use.

www.foxnews.com...

The UN and Vatican are prepared for disclosure, the National Press Club is full of ex-military officials warning the public about the UFO threat to nuclear facilities, We have discovered our second earth in the goldilocks zone near a red dwarf that "100%" contains life www.abovetopsecret.com...

and now we get a turbocharge injection of funds into the NASA space program.

CLEARLY something is afoot!

I wonder if any of that money will be siphoned into fuelling black projects or maybe for a false flag alien invasion...

Bring down the internet with the proposed 'kill switch', disable the satellites, controlled demolition of enemy nuclear sites using stuxnet, then the "aliens" come out of the woodwork....

At this point anything is possible

edit on 30-9-2010 by rajaten because: thoughts

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

CLEARLY something is afoot!

Yes, its called a space programme.

Calm down.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
is there a pyramid structure on mars? did'nt A. Clarke write something about that?

edit on 30-9-2010 by Rustami because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Yeah I think theres supposed to be three of them on mars

that match up with the pyramids of giza.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Only 19 billion? that's pocket change. The wars cost over 600 billion per year.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by masterp

Maybe theres more being handed over.. you know...
"under the table"

Didnt the pentagon lose track of 3 trillion dollars recently......
Wonder where that went.....

edit on 30-9-2010 by rajaten because: spelling omg

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

This is nice
now when I graduate I can get a job working on it..

That would be awesome.

I know some dont want to give money to NASA but I do and not everyone at NASA is how people say they are. There are people there who do want the truth out.

I think we should focus on Mars. Mars would be perfect!

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
I wouldn't hold your breath on the Mars thing. I'm convinced the USA will not leave LEO until another nation (or company) is doing it or on the edge of doing it themselves. Until then we will just wait for everyone to catch up while we are quietly developing more and more gear.

Even if I'm wrong and we (the US) aren't waiting for the competition to catch up all the main stream estemates say it will still take about 30 years before we send somone to Phobos. Not even to the surface of Mars, but just to Phobos.

So yeah, don't hold your breath.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
what I see in the last two weeks alone is a great trend rising. This discovery comes tight on the heels of other stories of great magnitude being covered by the MSM:

1) The UN appoint an ambassador for first contact!......

2) U.S. Nuclear Weapons Have Been Compromised by Unidentified Aerial Objects leading to an event at the Press Club in DC that was covered by the MSM

3) Vatican’s astronomer says he’d love to ‘baptise an alien’.....

Now if we tie in this sudden dramatic change in the exposure level of the ET topic with the second article possibly targeted for release to induce fear surrounding nuclear vulnerabilities with the Iran Nuclear Facility Stuxnet threat.

I see a carefully designed string of events designed to lead us towards accepting certain actions by certain agendas for the future. Specifically I see this fuelling the empowerment of the US government to implement their 'Kill Switch' for the internet for control and tyranny purposes. And the fear that is being artificially built surrounding nuclear facilities will facilitate war with Iran.

Possible wild card: False flag event using an Alien invasion or attack on our nukes to justify large scale military deployment or the kill switch...

I see threads being tied together in blood and fear with the chess pieces being put in place for a carefully controlled agenda leading up to 2012. Will you be led?

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

19 billion only buys 7 B2 stealth bombers doesn't sound like anywhere near enough to do
what they want to do.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
When a shuttle mission costs around $400 Million you can figure that anything NASA does it's expensive. But they are inventing a lot of new technology so that takes time and money. Mars would be a great future target, but I think the planet should be trying to colonize the moon. Learn everything we can(logistics,etc) from the Lunar Base and then adapt those for an attempt at Mars. It's money that's better spent on advancing versus destroying(wars).

Deez

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 10:15 PM
link   
$19 Billion is great news but never satisfying so long as we are spending 31 times that amount annually on wars.

Nevertheless, onward to Mars

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:44 AM
link   
reply to post by FermiFlux

The Military-Industrial complex is hard to defeat. I hope the martians like tacos

edit on 1-10-2010 by rajaten because: edit

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
This is madness!

The Royal Academy to discuss “extra-terrestrial life and the UN agenda” *BREAKING NEWS*
www.abovetopsecret.com...

!@!!

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
It is necessary to exchange the visit to the "neighbors".

Hurry NASA, hurry before it is too late...

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

ITS GREAT NEWS

for once they invest in something inteligent compare to the military budget

S&F brother

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:29 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

but bad news ...

1,200 NASA workers to be laid off

More than 1,200 NASA workers will be laid off Friday, despite Congress passing a $19 billion budget for the space agency two days earlier.

Lori Garver, NASA's deputy administrator, said Thursday she didn't believe the bill would affect planned layoffs, "certainly not for tomorrow."

Thursday was the last day for laid-off employees to report to their workstations. Shuttle workers on their last day were to receive their final paperwork.

Many of the departing workers have worked on the shuttle program since its beginning in the early 1980s.

with the 19 billions ...it should be the opposite and hire more people WTF ..

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Maybe they were the 1200 that wouldn't go with the status quo and continue to deceive the public.
I know if I was implementing a risky venture I would only want my most trusted and reliable personnel.

Suspicious...

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by Ben81

Maybe they were the 1200 that wouldn't go with the status quo and continue to deceive the public.
I know if I was implementing a risky venture I would only want my most trusted and reliable personnel.

Suspicious...

hummm thats a interesting theory .. and very plausible
NASA might be turning a page .. to follow the MSM alien wave that is currently happening

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ben81
...it should be the opposite and hire more people WTF ..

If you look at the new USAF Space Plane that is currently in orbit... it requires no pilot...

Robert Bigelow of Bigelow Aerospces who has the first modules of his private space station already in orbit says..

NASA = No Access to Space for Americans...

The Russian Progress series space craft that service the ISS are also robotic

No more people needed, tell your kids to forget wanting to be an astronaut

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join