It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Heard of the company KBR and building FEMA camps? I emailed to ask

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Well due to the disclaimer at the bottom I am only allowed to post what I wrote to them.

"Heather,

I recently watched a video on the internet that claims KBR is building FEMA camps for the government. As a rep for your company I was wondering if you had any statement to make regarding this claim. My goal by asking these questions regarding claims that KBR is in fact building sites for the internment of American citizens is to seperate fact from fiction. Thank you for your time and I will be looking forward to your response.

Matt (last name removed)

I then received a reply...
Cant say what they wrote but my reply was...
Well I had to say who I was working for. I replied
"I work for the American people."

Unfortunatly I received no response. What I may have managed to do is get myself on the Big List....
I couldnt find the original video I watched but if you know about fema camps KBR is the company building them and here is some info in them..I know one of the camps in the video has been disproven so dont complain about it....website then video.let me know what ya think about KBR's involvment.

www.kbr.com...

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Hi there

sorry i dont seem to understand why you cant post their response ???

it sort of makes the entire thread a moot point.....

thanks

snoopyuk

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
if you worked for the american people then you would not be as a sheep and cop out by not posting there response

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Beech grove is an Amtrak repair facility been cleared many many times.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

what response [ or possible responses ] did you expect ?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   
KBR PRESS RELEASE

www.globalsecurity.org...

www.marketwatch.com...

edit on 2-10-2010 by METACOMET because: fix link

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikellmikell
Beech grove is an Amtrak repair facility been cleared many many times.

This is what i said in the original post...

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by snoopyuk
Hi there

sorry i dont seem to understand why you cant post their response ???

it sort of makes the entire thread a moot point.....

thanks

snoopyuk

Due to the fact that it stated they could take legal action...Im not ready to have a court battle with KBR because frankly i would get my ass handed to me

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by logicalthinking

Due to the fact that it stated they could take legal action...Im not ready to have a court battle with KBR because frankly i would get my ass handed to me

Just to be clear. You contacted KBR asking them about their connection to internment camps. They then sent you a response that included a warning that stated if you share their response they will sue you?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
You do realise you can tell everyone the gist of their reply email, without posting the actual email it self?

Btw, KBR do a lot of work around the world. In Australia they are involved with many things, even working on race tracks for the V8 supercars.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I work for the above named company. Trust me CYA is the No. 1 priority. Whether its at the corporate offices or on project. If you dont have some kind of documentation then it never happened.......so i believe that they wouldnt want you to post it, yes you would get your ass handed to you if you did un fortunately. But then again.....you can always black out names, yours, hers, whatever. Or you could just post the body of the email.

top topics

join