It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Myrtus is Esther Buried in the Weapon's Code

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Good day ATS/ers,

I debated whether to add this post to the weapons forums, but I believe we can have a more lively discussion here in the religious boards.

You may know that Iran's nuclear program has be damaged by what is considered the first weaponized software virus. Essentially, the virus needs no human interaction or connection to the Internet, is extremely large and complicated, and can jump from the virtual world to the physical world to actually control machinery. It hunts, it finds, and destroys machines, much like what is happening with Iran's nuclear facilities. No one knows for sure who created the virus, but the experts agree because of its size and scope it must be a state sponsored virus.

ATS thread about it: www.abovetopsecret.com...

From today's New York Times, it has been uncovered that buried deep in this bug's code is the word, Myrtus. The implications are explained in this quote from journalists John Markoff and David E. Sanger of NYT:

"It was Mr. Langner [German computer security consultant] who first noted that Myrtus is an allusion to the Hebrew word for Esther. The Book of Esther tells the story of a Persian plot against the Jews, who attacked their enemies pre-emptively."

NYT article: www.nytimes.com...

My questions are these: "Is there any other references in the Book of Esther, from the Old Testament, that says what Israel should do against its enemies? Do you know of other examples where Israel has used biblical clues in defending itself?

I'm more curious than anything else because this real world virus is now taking on biblical references.

edit on 30-9-2010 by Jason88 because: clarity

edit on 30-9-2010 by Jason88 because: engrish

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It is important to note that Israel often uses the Bible as a means of defining their defense and offensive military strategies. The Sampson Option is one. It dictates that if attacked and facing destruction as a whole nation, that every nation on the earth will feel the heat of nuclear fire. They have said they will never go back to the ovens alone, ever.

The story of Esther is about how the tables were turned around for those who plotted the total destruction of the Jewish people. Haman, set it up so that they would all be killed beginning with Mordecai. However, a secret weapon known as Esther intervened, and the plot failed, and the tables were turned.

How this matters is this. Israel (I believe) has shown that they have the means to screw around with the computer setting and events in Irans nuclear facilities. This means they can cause a meltdown or something far worse like setting off any armaments being built at the right time, even redirecting the missiles in flight after launch to Iranian targets, thus turning the tables once again.

If I were Iran, I would be afraid right now, very afraid..

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
It is important to note that Israel often uses the Bible as a means of defining their defense and offensive military strategies. The Sampson Option is one. It dictates that if attacked and facing destruction as a whole nation, that every nation on the earth will feel the heat of nuclear fire. They have said they will never go back to the ovens alone, ever.

The story of Esther is about how the tables were turned around for those who plotted the total destruction of the Jewish people. Haman, set it up so that they would all be killed beginning with Mordecai. However, a secret weapon known as Esther intervened, and the plot failed, and the tables were turned.

How this matters is this. Israel (I believe) has shown that they have the means to screw around with the computer setting and events in Irans nuclear facilities. This means they can cause a meltdown or something far worse like setting off any armaments being built at the right time, even redirecting the missiles in flight after launch to Iranian targets, thus turning the tables once again.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

Thanks for the feedback, Fromabove. I have always suspected that the Israelis have battle plans that will protect them from any threats that the future may bring - any threats. After the holocaust and the creation of an actual Israel, it makes sense that The Sampson Option is the real-deal. But is threat that Israel will unleash its nukes on the world, or that it will fire them at its attacking enemy, and therefore the world feels a nuclear winter?

Originally posted by Fromabove

If that's the case, and Israel now can control nukes and other computer-aided weapons; then they've got the trump card. You can build it, but they can control it. That's like a God Option.

Not only should Iran be scared, I think all enemies of Israel should be shaking in their boots. I just read today somewhere in the MSM this is the scariest software bug anyone has ever seen.

join