It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO spotted in Montreal, QC... actually reported by media

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Hey all!

Long time visitor, but not-so-frequent poster here. A friend of mine brought this article from our local newspaper to my attention, which I thought was rather interesting considering it's pretty rare that any kind of sighting is reported by our local media.

Ziegler was driving along Cavendish Blvd. about 1 a.m. when he saw the bizarre object near Kildare Rd. He parked his car and got out to get a better look, he said. He said it was like nothing he had ever seen before. It had blue and red twinkly lights, and looked nothing like a plane or someone shining a flashlight at the sky. The sighting disturbed him, he said. "The pattern of motion was erratic -it was moving up and down, sideways. It was not like a flying saucer, more like a couple of triangles," he said. Read more: www.montrealgazette.com...

I really wish there were at least some good photos or videos taken (I checked youtube, but didn't find anything on this particular sighting). The only photo I found was in a related article linked from the story I posted. Not very convincing, I must say:

Anyway, I the reason I wanted to bring this to your attention is not because it was "just another sighting", but the fact that it was indeed reported by our local media, and anyone from Montreal would probably know that it isn't exactly a hot topic here.

It definitely piques my interest whenever I see any mainstream media outlet reporting a UFO... more so, however, when its my hometown news bringing it up. It's hard for me not to think that the conditioning of the public on the topic of UFOs as a prelude to official disclosure has reached my backyard.

Thoughts? Comments?

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Right... this one's a dupe! I was 7 minutes too late in posting it! =)

Mods, feel free to close this thread.

Thanks

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
I got a quick star and flag in it for you before its terminated

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by johnny c

Ha! Thanks a lot, man! =)

2nd

4th... yes, that comes after 2nd in my world...

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
"First of all, Dr. Cleve Zieglerwould like to emphasize that he is not a crazy person. In fact, he's an obstetrician-gynecologist at the Jewish General Hospital."

I feel much betting knowing that the Dr. is not a "crazy person".

Who knows what he/they saw.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I just saw that same image in another thread.
Call us for any confirmed Tesla ship landing otherwise
close the page on local news with lights in the sky.
Thanks for posting cause we might see it again.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
CBC, UFO in Montreal??

Hummmmmm..... makes me wonder how soon till i get to see an extraterrestrial being!! haha of course there are planets like earth! but are there other beings!!!! humans identical like us!! or completely different

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Sanity Lost

How many people say "First, I would like to say I'm a crazy person."
Even crazy people don't say that.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join