It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Diana and the Reptiles

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
i also know that the vertical pupil stuff icke says is true. no one believes me of course.

I've seen the vertical slits & pointed teeth of politicians & other prominent people on Youtube.

I've been hearing a lot about the black eyes lately, too, from various sources.

[edit on 10-1-2010 by someotherguy]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

pointed teeth? interesting.

i actually think there might be a few different 'species' involved. not all the same.

also i was watching a scientist on a program about peruvian mummies, and it may be nothing, but her lower eyelids did something WEIRD. in fact, it looked like there was another eyelid that came up. maybe i was seeing things.

i do know about the vertical pupils tho.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:38 AM
link   
re: black eyes - have you seen the movie, 30 days of night? in light of all the BEK sightings, i find that movie pretty interesting. also some of the sightings report the same 'screech' sound that they make in the movie.

actually, that movie gives me the creeps...

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by someotherguy

is that why the media followed her everywhere she went? to ensure everyone was emotionally connected to her?

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 02:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Cattlespy

Hey, thanks for making me laugh!

I hope your baby lizard is OK!

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 03:03 AM
link   
reply to post by lifecitizen

She wanted Hasnat, but she stalked him and freaked him out and he did not want to marry her.

Diana was just another case of sad unrequited (and misjudged) love.

I blame the Duke.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

ignore the title of this video... its just to get people to watch... But it does add something to the Diana conversation, and most certainly entwines her in something bigger than what we know. A real X Mi5 agent explains why she thinks Diana was assasainated.

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by rapunzel222
is that why the media followed her everywhere she went? to ensure everyone was emotionally connected to her?

Yeah, I think that was the implication in the article,
Diana: Can You See The Real Me?
by Matthew Delooze:

The Serpent Cult needed the collective consciousness to bind with Diana to make the ritual successful from their point of view. Let me make it perfectly clear to all of you now. ‘The Serpent Cult did the PR job on Diana it was not Diana herself.’

And about the weird eyelid or membrane, check out this video of Bush Sr. at about 0:35:

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I have read all this I cant give any opinion yet as I need something a bit more credible.
I agree with a few things that David Icke has said in the past but he himself seems to be under some form of mind control too although I may be wrong.
Some of this is interesting, some is laughable and some is downright daft.
I believe in the greys *shudder* but dont some of you think that some highly evolved souls are reptiles that came to help.
MJ springs to mind.
I class this as a hell realm.
Im told lightworkers such as myself will help to change this in 2012 though to raise the earths vibration.
Did you hear of starseeds at all?
Royal family are "cold blooded " for sure haha!

posted on Jan, 29 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by WhyAskWhy

I believe in the greys *shudder* but dont some of you think that some highly evolved souls are reptiles that came to help.

Yes, there are supposedly some reptilians of the light.

I class this as a hell realm.

Me, too!

Im told lightworkers such as myself will help to change this in 2012 though to raise the earths vibration.

That's what I've gotten, too...

posted on Jul, 26 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   
First of all I would like to say this thread has gotten off topic....

It is unfortunate Daelume was banned, I wanted to know more about his expirence with the occult and rituals.

About the reptilian brain in humans please see this link:
www.crystalinks.com...

Also Hitler's skull was proven to be female.(NOT HIS)

An interesting character of mind control is Cathy O'Brien who said in Trance Formation of America that bush shape shifted in front of her but that she was unsure if it was part of the mind control or if it was true.

Either way it is important to keep an open mind. I have seen compelling evidence of aliens and I witness a triangular craft a few months ago.

Is it possible that the government is making these UFO's and that aliens do not exist?
YES (probably not...)
Is it possible that we were genetically engineered and that the earth is hollow and there are races of aliens living inside, and that the royal family has more pure reptilian blood that most of us?
YES

Anyone who wants to dismiss anything should investigate both sides of the argument before dismissing anything as 'crazy'. ~Daelume

Beautifully said!

I thought what Daelume said about human and reptilian DNA NOT mixing made perfect sense.

What was Alex Jones debunked about? From what I've heard he preaches sovereignty and is trying to stick to facts he can back up. I have heard his rant on Y2K and yes it was BS but you shouldn't discredit someone for F'ing up. Despite Alex Jones SOMETIMES dis info he talks about the world elite attempting to usher in a one world dictatorship.

Please remember we are on the same team and we are splitting hairs.

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join