It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Diana and the Reptiles

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Daelume

Your input on this thread is incredible. I really don't envy you your experiences, and am surprised you have recall and memory, and are allowed to know so much. I also wish to thank you for sharing this in such a matter of fact way. Both Arizona Wilder's story and yours resonate truth to me. My mother watched her videos too.
When I had told her about it, she had the predictable response I had imagined. When she took the time to watch, and she could tell instantly by the fear and real expressions of her eyes the level and depth of her experiences. In fact, both of us noted that in her second video www.youtube.com... she had gained her inner strength back. She knew what her mission was, that the bad experiences could serve and now her sharing the truth, regardless of the knee-jerk dismissal by many, would help many to know the truth. She said, that truth has a resonance. I know what she means by that.

From what I understood, the royal family, and the illuminati bloodlines possessed more reptilian dna, but they went through an awakening ritualistic ceremony as children, in which they either perished and a reptilian walked-in, or in which they recede while possessed by this creature (sharing space) with them so to speak, and slowly atrophe.
From what I also understood, the only way they have to keep human form is to drink the blood of sacrifices for a certain adrenal substance that occurred in extremely painful drawn out deaths. Which is the emphasis on the entire occult ritualistic thing with the Illuminati, the reason they are perceived as Luciferean.

With Lady Di, its her mothers bloodline that is the most interesting as inpursuitofhappiness.wordpress.com...
in that her mother was related to the Rothschild family, and therefore when her child takes the throne, the Rothschild will achieve one of their goals to have their offspring as the monarch.

[edit on 25-8-2008 by mystiq]

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by mystiq

Same here. Where is the user now? Says they have been banned?

Z

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
About the DNA thing; this article might be intresting:

ATS Thread DNA

posted on Aug, 26 2008 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Yeah, this was a good read - Im glad it was dug up from the 'archives'.
The dude put a lot of effort into his post - again a good read, to bad he was banned.

Peace

dAlen

posted on Sep, 24 2008 @ 10:28 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Neither David Icke or the Daily Mirror are credible sources.

Super Mod speaks of a 'Fishbowl' lifestyle, but this is only partially true. One of the main reasons that Diana had become a thorn in the side of the Royal Family (they call it 'The Institution') was through her persistence in taking unannounced holidays when she was supposed to be seen by the side of Charles.
Therefore, it is entirely possible she visited the locale that OP describes, but I doubt it. It is entirely possible Charles had arranged for an accident. She was a public embarrasment to the Institution and her [alleged] acts of adultery was simply a step too far for the Royal Family, who have a reputation both political and religious to maintain.

posted on Oct, 5 2008 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Wow, that was some insightfull info.
It really connects some dots.

Why is he banned?

posted on Oct, 7 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   
I really want to know why he was banned also.
Maybe he was proven to be a hoaxer?
I hope not but it seems likely

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Djarums

David Icke, all of his books are interesting and along this line of thinking.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by James Random
Neither David Icke or the Daily Mirror are credible sources.

Super Mod speaks of a 'Fishbowl' lifestyle, but this is only partially true. One of the main reasons that Diana had become a thorn in the side of the Royal Family (they call it 'The Institution') was through her persistence in taking unannounced holidays when she was supposed to be seen by the side of Charles.
Therefore, it is entirely possible she visited the locale that OP describes, but I doubt it. It is entirely possible Charles had arranged for an accident. She was a public embarrasment to the Institution and her [alleged] acts of adultery was simply a step too far for the Royal Family, who have a reputation both political and religious to maintain.

i hope you're not implying that an accident would have been justified?

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Clandestine
I find this whole Reptilian saga absolutely fascinating � a very interesting perspective on the world�s elite.

I do, however, firmly believe Princess Diana was killed because of her relationship with a Muslim and therefore the potential for her to give birth to a Muslim child.

A Muslim child that would have been related by blood to the future king of England, defender of the commonwealth, head of the Church of England.

British nobility would never have stood for that so they got rid of the problem.

Princess Di was never going to marry Dodi or have his children

She was planning to marry a Pakistani heart surgeon Hasnat Khan

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but I can't change reality.

But you can avoid it- as you are- I'm sorry but your posts are nonsensical- some people will make up no end of bs to make themselves appear something that they arent- in REALITY youre probably a bored housewife.

posted on Jul, 9 2009 @ 04:30 AM
link   
And in London, a badly dressed person fits in quite well.

Yeah right- that statement alone tells me you don't know anything about anything.

posted on Jul, 12 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   
This just sounds like a "he-said, she-said" to me.

Although, I do have to admit, "Princess Diana and the Reptiles" would make a great band name.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I am not quick to believe "Daelume" because he cites infowars.com as one of him sources. Alex Jones is a paranoid conspiracist, not to mention a sensationalist. His videos have been thouroughly debunked.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Interesting article:

Diana: Can You See The Real Me?
By Matthew Delooze
www.oneballmedia.com...

Excerpt:

...The Serpent Cult did a massive publicity job on Diana and Charles throughout the world. I remember in the early 1980’s when you couldn’t buy anything without ‘Diana & Charles are getting married’ written on it. You literally couldn’t wipe your arse on a toilet roll without Charles & Diana’s picture on the wrapper. The markets and shops had a field day selling cheap crappy pens, pencils, books, cups, mugs, plates, watches etc, etc, etc. Indeed all the little schoolgirls even had Princess Di plastic lunchboxes and bags. I’m sure Colin Fry had a Lady Di handbag too!

The reason for this massive publicity job, ladies and gentlemen, was simply because the Serpent Cult needed the masses to connect on an emotional and spiritual level with Diana. Charles was already connected to the collective consciousness but the Serpent Cult needed the masses to be totally connected to Diana because they knew she would be sacrificed years later...

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Daelume

i havent seen it but ive heard it. ive been in a room when it has happened. i also know that the vertical pupil stuff icke says is true. no one believes me of course.

[edit on 9-1-2010 by rapunzel222]

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crash
I guess shapeshifting would go down a real party trick at partys

my advice would be to pray you never experience it. if what i heard was shapeshifting my best advice would be to run.

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 08:38 PM
link   
there's a national geographic magazine titled 'what darwin didnt know', and on the cover is a picture of a baby CROCODILE with vertical pupils.

an inside joke perhaps?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join