It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Diana and the Reptiles

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by FredH
any chance of getting proof of this nonsense?

Believe whatever you want. It doesn't change reality.

And considering that you think you have the right to call such reality 'nonsense', I would really love to know what your arguments are against the idea that the Illuminati are capable of shapeshifting into a Reptilian form.

Furthermore, I would like to know what you think about human origins and world history. Is it all just a big cosmic accident? I have heard such absurd nonsense from many supposedly logical people. What is your explanation?

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by kode
Thanks Mystic7 after England just lost in euro 2004 I needed something to cheer me up and this thread has really done the job.

Hey, sorry about that loss Kode! I, myself, was rooting for Portugal - so hey... anyway, I read an article about the Red Lion pub (Portuguese owned) in the UK that was terrorized for 2 hours while police tried to keep the angry Brit public at bay and protect the poor celebrating Portuguese inside the pub. Ridiculous behavior!

At any rate, I had read bits from one of David Icke's books a while back and thought it complete rubbish... then I read some of his stuff on his website and the kangaxx posts, etc. Oh, who knows. I have to agree, though, that with so much reference to 'serpents' and 'dragons' and 'snake people' and 'reptiles' and 'lizards' in cultures all over the globe, one must take the whole topic into consideration. And besides, I am very familiar with the 'unseen' world (clairvoyant/medium) and Native Americans and shamans in all cultures communicate with the unseen (ancestors) so why should shape shifting be so weird? The funny part of it all, though, is the very idea of the Royal Family being reptilian. (No wonder they're so 'cold', eh?) It's hard to swallow, I agree... but still... does one really know one way or another?

[edit on 24-6-2004 by Mystic7]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Your posts are really interesting! Thanks for all the input

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Seems another thread is going about this same subject with the Royals:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Daelume

Yes but without proof, it's kind of hard to believe this ridiculous theory.

And considering that you think you have the right to call such reality 'nonsense', I would really love to know what your arguments are against the idea that the Illuminati are capable of shapeshifting into a Reptilian form.

I've never seen this happen. I've never heard of this happening (well before you came along). I don't think this is possible, because if it were possible and many people knew about it I'm sure it would be big news. What happened to the good old days when the Illuminati were bankers?

Furthermore, I would like to know what you think about human origins and world history. Is it all just a big cosmic accident? I have heard such absurd nonsense from many supposedly logical people. What is your explanation?

You're calling the big bang absurd, but saying a race of spacefaring lizards created out planet is logical? Hmm... Come now. If you think that the big bang is absurd, you must understand that we have the right to think that your reptile theory is doubly absurd.

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Faisca]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
I find this whole Reptilian saga absolutely fascinating � a very interesting perspective on the world�s elite.

I do, however, firmly believe Princess Diana was killed because of her relationship with a Muslim and therefore the potential for her to give birth to a Muslim child.

A Muslim child that would have been related by blood to the future king of England, defender of the commonwealth, head of the Church of England.

British nobility would never have stood for that so they got rid of the problem.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Daelume... who are you, exactly? Your posts have that air of authority - meaning you are posting in a definitive way as if your info is the gospel. (This is not a criticism - but an honest question.)

Are you a researcher? A person in the 'know'? What?

Thanks.

(also posted this under the UK Royals/Reptilian thread)

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I wouldnt dismiss the reptilian theory just yet

Look at all the reptilian themes in media

Geico Car Insurance( little gecko lizard)
Gekko Production Company( Star Gate 1 or SG1)
Budweiser lizards whining about the frogs
SoBe flavored drinks(lizard theme)
Dancing turtle for a digital camera commercial
Many children cartoons have reptilian super heros and villans

Just a small example,,,,,I could really dig deep and fill the page up with examples.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsiEye
Seems another thread is going about this same subject with the Royals:

There is also a thread on Draco Reptilians where you can find much information on the subject

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cattlespy
Daelume... who are you, exactly? Your posts have that air of authority - meaning you are posting in a definitive way as if your info is the gospel. (This is not a criticism - but an honest question.)

Are you a researcher? A person in the 'know'? What?

Thanks.

(also posted this under the UK Royals/Reptilian thread)

I'm just one of the many thousands of people worldwide of Royal Blood who is used as a Vessel in Illuminati rituals occasionally. I've also had experiences involving alien races such as the Draco, greys, Sirian As, etc. and been specifically programmed as according to my genetics.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   

You keep throwing the word Reality around, but do you know what it means?

Reality

1.) The quality or state of being actual or true.

2.) One, such as a person, an entity, or an event, that is actual: �the weight of history and political realities� (Benno C. Schmidt, Jr.).

3.) The totality of all things possessing actuality, existence, or essence.

4.) That which exists objectively and in fact: Your observations do not seem to be about reality.

As per: dictionary.reference.com...

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Jonna]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Its times like this that actually make me miss kangaxx, at least he didnt use personal attacks.

On second thought I should be careful for what I wish for.

Interesting concept I say but poorly exectued. This thread has turned into a mad house.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna

You keep throwing the word Reality around, but do you know what it means?

Reality

1.) The quality or state of being actual or true.

2.) One, such as a person, an entity, or an event, that is actual: �the weight of history and political realities� (Benno C. Schmidt, Jr.).

3.) The totality of all things possessing actuality, existence, or essence.

4.) That which exists objectively and in fact: Your observations do not seem to be about reality.

As per: dictionary.reference.com...

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Jonna]

Yeah, I know what reality means. And apparently I know more about reality than you.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agent47
Its times like this that actually make me miss kangaxx, at least he didnt use personal attacks.

On second thought I should be careful for what I wish for.

Interesting concept I say but poorly exectued. This thread has turned into a mad house.

Go to www.abovetopsecret.com... for more info on the Draco Reptilians

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:02 PM
link   

I'm just one of the many thousands of people worldwide of Royal Blood who is used as a Vessel in Illuminati rituals occasionally. I've also had experiences involving alien races such as the Draco, greys, Sirian As, etc. and been specifically programmed as according to my genetics.

humor me.....

what risks are you running right now by divulging all this information to us?

I'm sure the illuminati are watching you as we speak..

[edit on 25-6-2004 by quadricle]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:10 PM
link   
this is about Al gore shape shifting on National TV, but I can't find the footage anywhere

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:14 PM
link   
daelume are you saying Diana is the whore killed in revalations and it is not clear that humans and dinosaurs walked together but it is true for more go to www.subversiveelement.com... and check out subversive history.

posted on Jun, 26 2004 @ 10:51 AM
link   
I guess shapeshifting would go down a real party trick at partys

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by mikew21

Hello Mike.
I began my journey awhile ago with the reptilians. If You care to learn , I can share what has been passed on to me.
[email protected]

Be good/God to Self,
Me

posted on Aug, 25 2008 @ 02:58 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join