It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Diana and the Reptiles

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by acidhead

RESPECT TO THIS PERSON !!!

You again, acidhead?

Don't you have something better to do than go around denying reality?

Why don't you pick up a David Icke book and actually read it? Perhaps then you can at least have a decent perspective on the matter.

I would suggest Tales From the Time Loop, as it seems to have the most acccurate information. I still only agree with about 60-80% of it, but it is a good introduction to this information for someone not aware of this phenomenon.

Interestingly, a woman I know who borrowed Time Loop from me, who was once married to a big-time CFR member and had dinner with Henry Kissinger, told me that from her personal experience the Reptilians are the ones behind the CFR and the New York mafia.

All of that sort of stuff is inspired by the Draco from their undeground bases in the region. The Illuminati are greedy Earth-humans with enough Reptilian DNA to shapeshift, who have essentially sold out the planet for wealth and power.

[edit on 24-6-2004 by Daelume]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amadeus
Hello Byrd:

Actually, Princess Diana WAS very much a Royal through her father's blood line (Spencer) which stretched back through the STUART LINE, i.e. the ancient Scottish Royal Family. You can check her genealogy on line if you want.

Different issue, actually. Her blood might have been Approved Blue, but she wasn't raised in that culture and it showed. She had no concept how to behave (which caused her problems when she constantly broke ettiquitte) and no idea how to behave in those elite circles.

I've seen this before -- someone moving into a new and very elitist social circle. Generally they do poorly unless they adapt or mimic. Diana tried to not change (which I respect) but in not changing, she didn't understand the consequences.

Camilla would have been a far better choice. She moved in those circles and knew the situations and knew how to deal with them. Alas, her divorce made her ineligible.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daelume
All of that sort of stuff is inspired by the Draco from their undeground bases in the region. The Illuminati are greedy Earth-humans with enough Reptilian DNA to shapeshift, who have essentially sold out the planet for wealth and power.

And your proof is...?

Seriously, I want to see someone come up with some real (certified) genetic material from a human and a reptile and then show that the human has reptile genes. And that they can shapeshift.

Oh, I know they CLAIM this, but I have never actually seen anyone get samples and prove beyond a shadow of a doubt (double-blind test, two respected labs, verifying sources) that there is anything other than human DNA in any human being.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Why don't you pick up a David Icke book and actually read it? Perhaps they you can at least have a decent perspective on the matter.

What good would reading a book written by a loon do for anyone?

I can believe that there are aliens out there, and maybe that some have come here. But why in the world would an advanced species of alien want to infiltrate our world and take it over? Why not just blow the hell out of the world leaders and take over? This reptilian crap is a bunch of bullox...

And Daelume, please don't take this as an attack on you personally, it's just that even though I pride myself in "denying ignorance" the stuff that Icke says is way too far fetched for me.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Different issue, actually. Her blood might have been Approved Blue, but she wasn't raised in that culture and it showed. She had no concept how to behave (which caused her problems when she constantly broke ettiquitte) and no idea how to behave in those elite circles.

I've seen this before -- someone moving into a new and very elitist social circle. Generally they do poorly unless they adapt or mimic. Diana tried to not change (which I respect) but in not changing, she didn't understand the consequences.

Camilla would have been a far better choice. She moved in those circles and knew the situations and knew how to deal with them. Alas, her divorce made her ineligible.

This is pretty much correct. However, Camilla Parker Bowles is, well, a man! All of the Illuminati are bisexual as a result of Reptilian androgyny (the Draco are an androgynous species), but Charles has actually gotten into an affair with a man, publically.

Also, Diana only had about 30-40% Reptilian DNA. She was by no means a shapeshifter. Her purpose was to balance out the excessively Reptilian DNA of the Windsors, which made it difficult for them to hold human form. The Reptilian form is the baseline form, so one must concentrate on a human mind-pattern to keep the human DNA sequences opened.

I am personally, like Diana, a descendent of the House of Stewart/Stuart. I am not a shapeshifter, but because of this lineage, as well as lineage from at least 27 other Commitee of 300 families, the Illuminati found me desirable for programming and as a Vessel during rituals (the person who is possessed by the summoned Astral entity).

There are many people of minute Royal blood all over the world. Most of them are not shapeshifters. Everyone has Reptilian DNA, anyway. All that Royal DNA means is that the Royals are more likely to specifically programme you. Hitler, for instance, was the grandson of a Rothschild Illuminatus. Because of his ancestry, he was desirable as a frontman for the Nazi movement.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   

And your proof is...?

Seriously, I want to see someone come up with some real (certified) genetic material from a human and a reptile and then show that the human has reptile genes. And that they can shapeshift.

Oh, I know they CLAIM this, but I have never actually seen anyone get samples and prove beyond a shadow of a doubt (double-blind test, two respected labs, verifying sources) that there is anything other than human DNA in any human being.

If you want to see shapeshifting, the easiest way is to go to a mental institution where there are people with Multiple Personality Disorder. When switching from one alter to another, their eye colour and facial features will often change instantanteously. This is a minor form of shapeshifting.

It is possible as a result of the fact that physical (explicate) reality is just a holographic/fractal projection of a timeless pattern in hyperspace (implicate order). When the hyperspace information unfolds in space-time, you end up with a physical form. When the source of the information changes (for instance, if one personality is activated and another is deactivated, or one DNA sequence opens and another closes), the manifestation changes. It is simple modern science. It is simply a fact that this is possible. Just ask Bohm or Pribram.

I don't think that any videos are available to the public showing shapeshifting. Even if there were, most people would deny their authenticity as a result of mind-control.

However, the opening ritual at the Bohemian Grove, which, culturally speaking, is Reptilian in origin, can be found at www.infowars.com under "The Occult Elite".

Some day (probably not too far off) the shapeshifting nature of the Illuminati will be revealed. Until then, you will have to examine the evidence in detail to realise the proof--because it exists in a sort of subtle state which can only be seen holistically, for the time being.

Politically speaking, it is an easily provable fact that 13 royal-originated mafias control most of the Western world. These mafias, united as the Illuminati, are exposed by Alex Jones (see above infowars link).

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faisca

What good would reading a book written by a loon do for anyone?

The idea that David Icke is a loon is same as the idea that Galileo or Giordano Bruno were heretics.

If you were to read one of Icke's books, you would realise that he absolutely is not a lunatic. He is simply someone who decided to discard mainstream belief systems and follow the evidence. I don't agree with everything he says, but he is a good journalist.

I don't blame him for being wrong about some things, because there is a lot of disinformation out there.

You can't make the judgement that David Icke is a 'loon' at all until you have read one of his books. After you read Tales From the Time Loop, you can make whatever judgement you want about Icke. But please, don't blindly dismiss him as 'crazy' without actually reading his material.

Anyone who wants to dismiss anything should investigate both sides of the argument before dismissing anything as 'crazy'.

I'm very serious when I say that the Illuminati are shapeshifters. You'll have to find this out some day, whether it be through your own research or, well, the hard way--when they publically reveal themselves during the New World Order.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 05:03 PM
link   
As a word of warning, Icke's ideas about "illusion" are not totally correct.

First of all, what he describes as "Infinite Love", i.e., God, is actually an infinite neutral energy which is the basis for all existence.

Secondly, in terms of "illusion", so long as we are in physical reality we pretty much are subject to the rules of physical reality. Mentally, we have the psychic freedom to travel anywhere and know anything if we open up the proper DNA sequences to do so, but physically we still for the most part need technology to conquer the laws of linear/physical reality.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faisca
This reptilian business is a crock of #e, I'm sorry... Shapeshifting alien beings in the governments controlling how things work? Come on now. I'll believe in stuff like the Illuminati, bigfoot, etc. But this is getting a wee bit too far fetched. To me David Icke is a damn fool, a loony. But I digress from the topic at hand...

illumination rains, and everyone brings out the umbrellas.
daelume, you are truly a rabbi
x

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Here is one source regarding the several horizontally transferred genes in the human genome:

www.angelfire.com...

The genes cannot all be linked to bacteria, because most of them come from aliens or from animals.

In all Earth-species, 97% of the DNA is the same. This is called "Junk DNA" by mainstream science, though they are finally beginning to realise that it has a function. Besides containing many backup sequences which can be activated to bring about adaptations (evolution) (the information contained in which was built by what could be called the Angelic Hierarchy under the direction of God-Mind (other words are applicable. no religion applies to this process)), this 97% of our DNA also codes for the reality in which we reside, the structuring of the relation between our soul-personality and physical reality, and the higher levels of ourselves which exist in the astral and in hyperspace.

Of the remaining 3%, 50% is similar in a banana and a human, and the next sequence in order is Reptilian, then mammalian with some horizontally transferrred genes. Of what is considered the 'human genome', which consists of about 30,000 genes, 223 or so genes are horizontally transferred genes. About 20% of the human genome is Reptilian. The rest codes for the aspects of molecular and cellular structure which is the same in plants and animals.

(by the way, we are not made from Banana DNA. I was just using it as an example to show how DNA is similar in all species. This DNA would be the same in a Reptilian or any other animal. Most of our physical-reality related DNA codes for proteins and such.)

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
genomebiology.com...

Hundreds of genes resemble bacterial proteins not found in other eukaryotes, suggesting extensive horizontal transfer from prokaryotes. These may play roles in xenobiotic metabolism and stress responses.

---

This really has to do with the cellular respiration mechanisms of certain alien races involved in our DNA construction. There were 12 main races, and much animal DNA was used to 'fill in the gaps', and in some cases, merely to play around with genetics in experiments. Most humans on Earth now have residuals of these experiments. Scorpion, Jellyfish, Stingray, Aphid, you name it, someone has got their DNA in a marginal section of their sequence.

And yes, there is also bacterial DNA in our genome, which was inserted to 'mesh' the DNA sequences of certain non-human alien races with the human DNA. This way we would live and function rather than dying at birth as we would without such DNA.

Our whole genome was ultimatley engineered by the genius Sirian As, who are the most technologically advanced race in the galaxy. Through their genius, a Reptilian and a human could be combined to form a working organism.

Unfortunately, there are still problems with our structure. For instance, the Reptilian brain is actually in constant conflict with the mammalian necortex. In a normal (for instance Pleiadeian) human, the lower brain is of a mammalian type. In Earth-humans, it is Reptilian. In a normal (for instance Draco) Reptilian, the neocortex is of a Reptilian type. Therefore in the original species from which our DNA originates, the brain functions as a whole.

However, in Earth humans there is a sort of dissonance between the neurological patterns of the Reptilian brain and those of the Mammalian neocortex. This can be demonstrated by examining both psychology and EEG scans.

An example of this is moral systems. A guy steals your wallet and runs off with it. The Reptilian brain, being fight or flight in nature, tells you to chase after the guy and kill him. The Mammalian brain tells you to call the police and settle the matter as peacefully as possible.

Your decision depends upon which brain you obey.

It is good to keep a balance between both brains. After all, we are a combination of both species.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Also note that DNA (Deoxyribonucleic Acid) in its physical form is not the absolute form of DNA.

In its absolute form, DNA is a series of hyperspace archetypes (language) that exists in a non-physical state.

Although the term "DNA" refers to a molecule, I use the term to describe non-physical genetics as well because it has been adapted to mean genetics in general.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 06:18 PM
link   
I don�t believe the royal family are lizards. I think that�s outragous.

I do believe something dodgy went on with princess Diana�s death.

The royal family does get about London without being seen.

L. Ron Hubbard of the church of scientology was reported to change form physically. Several people who new him said " it wasn�t always the same Ron. "

Thanks Mystic7 after England just lost in euro 2004 I needed something to cheer me up and this thread has really done the job.

Daelume you are one fascinating read.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 06:25 PM
link   

For quite a while, it has been considered a cultural and genetic experimentation site. The Reptilians programmed their 'experiments', such as the Mongol Hordes, the Sumerian Empire and the Royal elite, to take over other experiments. They have now succeeded in conquering the entire civilised world in this way, except for the Nazi-Aldebaranian civilisation underneath Antarctica, called the Fourth Reich.

There are really 13 different mafias in the Illuminati, which are all shapeshifters. These 13 mafias are not extremely friendly or cooperative with one another, and constantly infight. Beneath them are 300 families of Royal blood which are mostly not shapeshifters, but which are programmed with an oppressor mentality and given comfortable lives to encourage their cooperation in the Illuminati-mafia.

There is a separate mafia created by the Draco called the Japanese Illuminati, headed by Emperor Akihito. This Illuminati is at war with the European/Western Illuminati, but both groups are working toward a New World Order with inspiration from the same alien group--the Draco.

The Draco are not controlling the Earth as directly as some people might think. Yes, Baron Guy de Rothschild, the head of the Illuminati, answers to the Draco King of the World in the Inner Earth, but the Draco will not take direct control of Earth until the New World Empire is well-established and a staged alien invasion has occured.

Daelume, you've probably heard of the plans of Steve Currey and his expedition company for an expedition to the inner earth in 2006 with an Russian nuclear icebreaker. My question for you... Is this just another Illuminati scheme?
Because in the 3rd Expedition Update, which can be found right here: www.ourhollowearth.com...
one can read the following...

Second, we have received a confirmation from those that KNOW our earth is hollow, that we are RIGHT ON in our estimated location for the north polar opening. Steve Currey, while presenting the expedition in the seminar in Buenos Aires, Argentina was approached by a representative of the Illuminati. He offered to fill the ship with voyagers. Steve at first didn't realize who this representative was. The thought of getting the ship filled really did exite Steve. The only requirement given was that the expedition would be financed through a Foundation they would set up for the expedition in Utah. Then Steve discovered that this was a representative of the Illuminati. This is the way they work to control the world, with foundation money. Steve realized that if they would be sponsoring and paying for the expedition, they could determine where we would go in the arctic. He realized that this would be unacceptable. We cannot accept money and sponsorship of someone who would prevent us from going in the direction we estimate the North Polar Opening is located.

And about this Nazi-Aldebaranian civilisation underneath Antarctica, called the Fourth Reich... Like most people on this conspiracyforum I've read the stories of Hitler who presumably escaped to this secret base on the south pole on a u-boat before the Nazi Germany was defeated. Now, do you have any proof?

Although I'm very much intruiged by you're statements you're repeatingly mentioning Steward Swerdlow's website as an accurate source of information, I recall him being linked to Al Bielek who was professionally debunked at albielek-debunked.com.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Perhaps we're trying to read too much into the whole issue of Princess Di, Ickes and reptilians.

The answer may be as simple as determining whether Princess Di ever called David Icke a lounge lizard.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kode
I don�t believe the royal family are lizards. I think that�s outragous.

Outrageous as it may sound, it is true. They aren't 'lizards'. Using that terminology degrades the whole subject. They simply have more Reptilian DNA than most other Earth-humans.

If you find the information I convey fascinating, I suggest you pick up one of David Icke's books, or for more accurate information, Stewart Swerdlow's.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Olafski

Daelume, you've probably heard of the plans of Steve Currey and his expedition company for an expedition to the inner earth in 2006 with an Russian nuclear icebreaker. My question for you... Is this just another Illuminati scheme?
Because in the 3rd Expedition Update, which can be found right here: www.ourhollowearth.com...
one can read the following...

Second, we have received a confirmation from those that KNOW our earth is hollow, that we are RIGHT ON in our estimated location for the north polar opening. Steve Currey, while presenting the expedition in the seminar in Buenos Aires, Argentina was approached by a representative of the Illuminati. He offered to fill the ship with voyagers. Steve at first didn't realize who this representative was. The thought of getting the ship filled really did exite Steve. The only requirement given was that the expedition would be financed through a Foundation they would set up for the expedition in Utah. Then Steve discovered that this was a representative of the Illuminati. This is the way they work to control the world, with foundation money. Steve realized that if they would be sponsoring and paying for the expedition, they could determine where we would go in the arctic. He realized that this would be unacceptable. We cannot accept money and sponsorship of someone who would prevent us from going in the direction we estimate the North Polar Opening is located.

And about this Nazi-Aldebaranian civilisation underneath Antarctica, called the Fourth Reich... Like most people on this conspiracyforum I've read the stories of Hitler who presumably escaped to this secret base on the south pole on a u-boat before the Nazi Germany was defeated. Now, do you have any proof?

Although I'm very much intruiged by you're statements you're repeatingly mentioning Steward Swerdlow's website as an accurate source of information, I recall him being linked to Al Bielek who was professionally debunked at albielek-debunked.com.
''

Al Bielek has not actually been debunked, though some of his information is implanted disinformation. The Al Bielek Debunked website is a sham--created by Illuminati disinformers. It makes false arguments against Bielek. Even the valid ones have to do with his implanted memories which even he admits he has. Preston Nichols has not been so directly attacked because Nichols is a disinformation agent who works for the Illuminati.

I am not sure about the expedition to the Inner Earth, but I highly doubt that it will succeed. Only military vehicles are allowed to the real North Pole, supposedly because of 'magnetic disturbances'. The South Pole is accesessible to basically anyone, however, because the climate there is near-impossible to brave, and the entrance to the Inner Earth there is almost completely blocked by ice.

I don't know where you can find proof of Hitler going to Antarctica, but there is plenty of proof that he went to Argentina and died in the United States during the 1960s. The supposed corpse of Hitler was proven to be a double. It is not unfathomable that the United States harboured Hitler for a long time after the war. After all, they even admit that they harboured Joseph Mengele and a bunch of his scientists under Project Paperclip.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Olafski

Blah, I tried to post a message regarding this and it was deleted.

All that I can say is that Swerdlow has the most accurate information I have come across, from my perspective.

He also does have medical documentation of his physical evidence of alien abduction. He also has implants which he has deactivated using mentalist techniques.

Swerdlow also dissociates himself from Bielek's information. Bielek was a high-level government official at the time when he was associated with the Montauk Project, and therefore he might be spreading intentional disinformation. I know that Nichols is a government disinformer. Bielek just doesn't seem to fit the category, however. Financially, he is destitute. For a number of reasons, I do not think that Bielek is a disinformer, but still hold the possibility that he might be.

He was never debunked, however. There are many cases of 'debunkings' in which the entire process of 'debunking' is founded on lies. In this case, it partially has to do with Bielek's implanted memories.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by CommonSense
Perhaps we're trying to read too much into the whole issue of Princess Di, Ickes and reptilians.

The answer may be as simple as determining whether Princess Di ever called David Icke a lounge lizard.

"Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."

- Albert Einstein

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 08:14 PM
link   
any chance of getting proof of this nonsense. without the "my friends cousin" crap ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join