It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Princess Diana and the Reptiles

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Princess Diana's butler has been making the rounds (again) about his updated version of his book - complete with the letter written by Diana and given to her butler in a sealed envelope for 'safe keeping' - should 'something' happen to her. (In which it states she had a dream that someone (Charles? Philip?) would be instrumental in causing her death by failed brakes, auto accident, head injury...

Meanwhile, back at the ranch... I read (somewhere) on David Icke's website that Diana had called the same Shaman in South Africa that David Icke had interviewed extensively about the reptilians. She called him from a phone at the local grocery (the only phone that wasn't 'tapped') to talk to him about the Royal Family and how she had some 'secret' she wanted to expose regarding the Royal Fam. and wanted advice on how to go about it. David Icke says Diana's nicknames for the royal members of the 'firm' were Reptiles and Lizards. I know she was about to let the world know about some 'shocking' thing before she died (it's been reported that she told some friend(s) about her plans to do so - who the heck knows what it was?) So...like... was she knocked off before she could squeal or what?

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:47 PM
link   
To answer the first part of your question, the person mentioned in the letter was Charles.

PRINCE Charles is the person Princess Diana claimed in a letter wanted to kill her, the Mirror sensationally reveals today.

Before she died in a car crash, Diana wrote: "My husband is planning 'an accident' in my car, brake failure and serious head injury...to make the path clear for him to marry."

She gave the note to butler Paul Burrell who revealed its existence in the Mirror last year. Charles's name was blanked out. Burrell has been asked to hand the document to the coroner who today opens the inquest into Diana's death.

Burrell said: "It has fulfilled its purpose. I wanted to give force to the argument that an inquest must be held."

www.mirror.co.uk...

[edit on 24-6-2004 by Pisky]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:49 PM
link   
I found the page on David Icke's site ...

It starts at the 5th paragraph (in red type) below all the pics of the aliens:

www.davidicke.com...

Pretty darn creepy..

Also, a lot of talk about the number 13 and how the date of her death was August 31... a 'mirror' of 13 and how she was killed at the 13th post in the tunnel... very Knights of the Templar, eh?

And the link to the Zulu Shaman's interview about Africa, etc. is:

www.davidicke.com...

[edit on 24-6-2004 by Mystic7]

[edit on 24-6-2004 by Mystic7]

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mystic7
Meanwhile, back at the ranch... I read (somewhere) on David Icke's website that Diana had called the same Shaman in South Africa that David Icke had interviewed extensively about the reptilians. She called him from a phone at the local grocery (the only phone that wasn't 'tapped') to talk to him about the Royal Family and how she had some 'secret' she wanted to expose regarding the Royal Fam. and wanted advice on how to go about it.

That's one that I find hard to believe. She lived in such a fishbowl existance, that someone would have found out. And she could hardly tiptoe to the grocery store without a million well-wishers showing up to chat with her.

David Icke says Diana's nicknames for the royal members of the 'firm' were Reptiles and Lizards.

Well, she really wasn't royalty (until she married Charles) and was (and remained) pretty clueless about the behavior expected of her. I can see her calling someone a reptile -- much in the way I have in the past referred to a certain t-shirt dealer as "pond-sucking scum." However, this doesn't mean that this person is actually mutant algae from Regulomalagen 15.

I know she was about to let the world know about some 'shocking' thing before she died (it's been reported that she told some friend(s) about her plans to do so - who the heck knows what it was?) So...like... was she knocked off before she could squeal or what?

I still maintain she wasn't -- it's an Occam's Razor belief: setting it up would have been too difficult.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Good post 'Mystic7' and thanks for the links everyone.

From what i have read and heard lol is that if you really believe in the reptillian stuff there is a bloodline. And that Princess Diana was pregnant and was going to have a child and Mohamaded Al Fayed son dodi (if i remember correctly) was the father and thats why she got killed to keep the bloodline in the way the reptiles wanted it.

I am unsure if i buy into all the reptilian stuff.

Rynaldo

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   
re REPTILES supa intelligent ...... or emotionless ???

wat ever it was there mus be some truth behind the scene bout reptile generation ........ but then one has to stay cool

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Princess Diana along with Mohammed Al Fayed were murdered through some means, I believe. It is probably because they were a threat to the British Empire for having a Muslim in their Family.

Who was involved? Agencies such as this:

British Intelligence Agencies and the underground secretive Government.

Here is a paragraph taken from the following website:

Most people are profoundly shocked, and rightly so, by the idea that Dodi and Diana were murdered. Yet it is my firm belief that Britain's racist establishment found their relationship utterly unacceptable, and so conspired with the intelligence services to have them killed. My repeated appeals for a full public inquiry in Britain into the Paris tragedy have been rejected out of hand by the prime minister, Tony Blair and the home secretary, Jack Straw but I shall never abandon my fight for disclosure of the full facts. The following open letter explains why.

Link

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:26 PM
link   
I have this 'house guest' lizard (live in Florida) who apparently had a bambino. I have almost stepped on it a bunch of times (it was only 2 inches long - baby) but learned to walk around with eyes down, just in case.

So a couple of days ago, I'm toweling off after a shower and 'feel' 2 wee eyes staring at me - and I look down and hanging onto my left boob is that baby lizard! Yikes! That baby got the boot pronto. Outside into the jungle it went.

Now I'm reading all this reptilian stuff and wondering if I'm actually reptilian and it thought I was its mama.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Hello Byrd:

Actually, Princess Diana WAS very much a Royal through her father's blood line (Spencer) which stretched back through the STUART LINE, i.e. the ancient Scottish Royal Family. You can check her genealogy on line if you want.

This was probably why she was arranged to marry Charles---he needed more "british" blood to solidify the claimants of his heirs: thus William and Harry are more "British Royal" than the Queen or Charles himself. As early as 1976, I was living in England where I watched a comedy show called Rising Damp: the skit was about dating and mentioned about the Royals and one of the female characters said, as early as November 1976: It's all set, don't you know? Charles is GOING TO MARRY LADY DIANA SPENCER !

And Diana was probably only around 15 then----so the marriage was already in works by the "Firm" long figured out in advance. Someone on that show "Rising Damp" knew someone from the inside the Royal Family, apparently--not suprising perhaps with the BBC's personnel and their relation with the Firm over the years.

Because of Lord Spencer's bloodline, Diana also was actually MORE BRITISH-ROYAL than the Queen herself (who though herself related to the Stuart line, is more directly descended through George I (The House of Hanover) from the house of Hanover-Battenberg, or as they anglicised it later "MOUNT BATTEN" to hide the German links). King George V was the one who changed the name of the Royal family to Windsor-Mountbatten around the time of the 1st World War---for obvious reasons since England was at war with Germany.

Diana's brother (an Oxford graduate) prepared a eulogy at Diana's funeral including the carefully wrought phrase when describing his sister:

"A VERY BRITISH GIRL....." which was meant to be a dig at the Battenbergs-Mountbatten's who are mixed German descent.

This was sort of an Inside Joke, but at the expense of the Queen who heard the message loud and clear.

Just thought I would point that out...and the fact that her mysterious death put an end to an impending marriage with a hated Egyptian Al Fayed family--which Phillip was to claim months before her death "we're not having any 'Camel Jockeys' in our Family related by marriage to the Heirs to the Throne of England!!"

There's lots more to this story, just wanted to point out a few things, is all.....

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 03:47 PM
link   
If this reptilian stuff is all a bunch of garbage as most would say then I ask you this. How is it possible that all people on this planet have heard and seen them. I mean from England (UK) to Africa to Mexico to japan to all points in between??? Please answer me this, cause these people did not interact with each other or at least not for thousands of years at a time intill just recently. So how is it possible that Dragons for example are all over the world, dinos maybe, but not likely and even so the relation between us and them is far stronger then it should be. Also what is with the agenda to destroy Blacks, are they a threat??? One might also realize that the second smartest creature we Know of is a Caribean pariot and so on, what if after most dinos where whiped out the intellegent ones tried to survive some how and are still trying to maintain the power they once had. It's not so far off when you read about actual intellegence of birds, dolphins, primates, ect.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Yes, it is absoultely correct that Princess Diana was aware of the ability of the Royal Family to shapeshift into a Reptilian form. This is not to say that they are 'aliens'. They are actually the same species as the rest of us Earth-humans. They just have an extremely high percentage of Reptilian DNA, giving them the ability to manifest a working Reptilian body from that DNA, which, when they are in their human forms, is hidden in what quantum physicists call "The Implicate Order".

Paul Burrel was going to reveal this aspect of Diana's information, but was threatened for it. The Windsors claimed that he had stolen a boat, and when he kept quiet about the Reptilians, he was given protection by the Rothschilds mafia and now defames the Windsors on a more political level.

One of Diana's confidantes, "Christine Fitzgerald", actually did come forth momentarily about the Reptilian shapeshifting aspect of the Windsors, but was subsequently threatened and since has kept quiet.

The subject of the Reptilians is rather complex, but basically the Royal Elite of Europe were created by the Draco Reptilians as part of a plan to return Earth to its original status as a Draco military colony.

For quite a while, it has been considered a cultural and genetic experimentation site. The Reptilians programmed their 'experiments', such as the Mongol Hordes, the Sumerian Empire and the Royal elite, to take over other experiments. They have now succeeded in conquering the entire civilised world in this way, except for the Nazi-Aldebaranian civilisation underneath Antarctica, called the Fourth Reich.

There are really 13 different mafias in the Illuminati, which are all shapeshifters. These 13 mafias are not extremely friendly or cooperative with one another, and constantly infight. Beneath them are 300 families of Royal blood which are mostly not shapeshifters, but which are programmed with an oppressor mentality and given comfortable lives to encourage their cooperation in the Illuminati-mafia.

There is a separate mafia created by the Draco called the Japanese Illuminati, headed by Emperor Akihito. This Illuminati is at war with the European/Western Illuminati, but both groups are working toward a New World Order with inspiration from the same alien group--the Draco.

The Draco are not controlling the Earth as directly as some people might think. Yes, Baron Guy de Rothschild, the head of the Illuminati, answers to the Draco King of the World in the Inner Earth, but the Draco will not take direct control of Earth until the New World Empire is well-established and a staged alien invasion has occured.

By the way, if the Draco pretend to be the Anunnakki, do not buy it. They are not, and never were, the Anunnakki. The Anunnakki, which are actually called the Abbennakki, created the Black Race in Africa, and are a separate alien group, though they are Reptilian. They are currently trying to save the Black race from the United Nations, which is attempting to destroy the Black race via famine and disease. Just ask the people from Human Life International who proved that AIDS was put in vaccines and given to innocent people in Africa by the World Health Organisation. All the documentation can be found in Zurich, Switzerland. If you live near there, go ahead, visit HLI and they'll show you the proof.

Louis Farrakhan really is in contact with aliens. He is a mind-controlled religious fanatic, but the aliens are indeed real--and they are the Abbennakki. If the Abbennakki can manage it, Farrakhan and other Blacks will be shipped off-world before their entire race is annihilated. Only Blacks with European genetics, such as those in America and Europe, will be allowed to survive during the New World Order, and they will be considered an inferior race bred for slavery (as they already are in the eyes of the Illuminati).

The real reason why the Illuminati dislike the Black race, and why people are programmed to fear and loathe Blacks, is that they are more difficult to programme because they are a hybrid between the original Draco-human genetics of Earth-humans, and the genetics of the Abbennakki, as well as African apes. You will notice that pure Blacks are more difficult to mind-control as a result of their genetics. Far more of them are aware of the Illuminati than whites or Asians. White genetics are the easiest to mind-control--particularly those with blonde hair and blue eyes.

If you were to mind-control a person with Black genetics, you would first have to make them as stupid as possible, which is precisely what the United States government has done in the ghettos. If you go to Africa where the Blacks are not dumbed down by drugs and bad education, you will notice that many of them are very difficult to control as a result of their resistance to European mind-control.

This is part of the reason why they are being wiped out. Many of them, like the Zulu, also know about the Reptilians. Just ask Credo Mutwa, the renowned Zulu shaman.

The Aboriginal peoples everywhere, such as the Native Americans, are also being destroyed, but for a different reason--that being their connection to Nature and their knowledge of God-Mind and harmony with the Earth.

Being in harmony with the Earth creates a state of mind in which one is very difficult to mind-control.

You will notice that an Amazonian shaman who is aware of Oneness and aware of his/her connection with the Earth would probably never go along with the New World Order, whereas a blonde-haired mall-going American is extremely likely to accept such a thing, both because of genetics and cultural upbringing.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikew21
If this reptilian stuff is all a bunch of garbage as most would say then I ask you this. How is it possible that all people on this planet have heard and seen them. I mean from England (UK) to Africa to Mexico to japan to all points in between???

It is possible because the Reptilians do exist, and are the most populous alien race inhabiting this planet at the moment. In their eyes, they own the Earth, as they were the first high-tech civilisation to colonise it circa 1 million years ago.

This is why reptiles and dinosaurs show up in the earlier paleontological record. Birds are a warm-blooded species that adapted to the mammalian energies of the Atlantean humanoids (Lyraens), who came later (circa 400,000 years ago).

Mainstream science's view of paleontology is incorrect. Dinosaur footprints have been found with human footprints nearby, or even inside of them. Clearly the two species coincided.

Dinosaurs actually evolved on the Draco homeworld, and are the cattle and wild animals of the Draco, along with most reptiles (some were also brought by the Abbennakki). Mammals also originate off-world--mostly from the constellation Lyrae before civilisation there was destroyed during the Draco invasion, after which the Lyraens were forced to escape to the Pleiades, Arcturus, Aldebaran, Earth, etc.

Yes, the Reptilians have set in motion the Illuminati mafias as a means of manipulating this planet. An accurate source of information on the matter would be Stewart Swerdlow www.stewartswerdlow.com

Though I do not necessarily agree with everything that he says, for the most part he is an excellent source of information. I can confirm much of this from personal experience.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Princess Diana was ritually sacrificed. Her programming was starting to break down, as was expected and planned.

She stopped hiding what she knew about the Reptilians, and yes, contacted Credo Mutwa as well as her psychic healer, "Christine Fitzgerald", who has since been threatened for revealing this information.

After her ritual sacrifice, she has become a religious icon of the New Age. This is all leading up to her future status as a saint of the New World Religion. This is really an excuse to bring back worship of the Goddess Diana.

Similarly, Ronald Reagan was ritually sacrificed, and his funeral service signified the death of America as we know it, heralding in the New World Order.

America will soon crumble economically and politically. The United Nations wil be called into "Restore Order". The United States will then be divided into two districts, Eastern and Western. The Eastern district will be Atlanta. The Western District will be Denver.

This is all planned to occur some time within the next 15 or so years--perhaps sooner. All depends upon what the Illuminati see as the appropriate times to initiate such events.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:24 PM
link   
I have to say that your posts are absolutely fascinating, but where in the world did you compile that information from? I would love to hear more about that.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   
This reptilian business is a crock of #e, I'm sorry... Shapeshifting alien beings in the governments controlling how things work? Come on now. I'll believe in stuff like the Illuminati, bigfoot, etc. But this is getting a wee bit too far fetched. To me David Icke is a damn fool, a loony. But I digress from the topic at hand...

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Byrd

Originally posted by Mystic7
Meanwhile, back at the ranch... I read (somewhere) on David Icke's website that Diana had called the same Shaman in South Africa that David Icke had interviewed extensively about the reptilians. She called him from a phone at the local grocery (the only phone that wasn't 'tapped') to talk to him about the Royal Family and how she had some 'secret' she wanted to expose regarding the Royal Fam. and wanted advice on how to go about it.

That's one that I find hard to believe.

I have seen the grocery phone she used. It was in a Sainsbury's in London, near Buckingham Palace. It is pretty easy to sneak into the phone booth there. Without her bodyguards, Diana was very inconspicuous. Plus, she would never go out in public without heavy clothing on as a disguise. You would be surprised how easy it is for celebrities to disguise themselves merely by looking mundane (no makeup, hoods, etc.). And in London, a badly dressed person fits in quite well.

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Princess Diana and the Reptiles

What a great name for a band!

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faisca
This reptilian business is a crock of #e, I'm sorry... Shapeshifting alien beings in the governments controlling how things work? Come on now. I'll believe in stuff like the Illuminati, bigfoot, etc. But this is getting a wee bit too far fetched. To me David Icke is a damn fool, a loony. But I digress from the topic at hand...

RESPECT TO THIS PERSON !!!

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Djarums
I have to say that your posts are absolutely fascinating, but where in the world did you compile that information from? I would love to hear more about that.

Well, you don't have to trust me, but it comes mostly from personal experience. I have been used as a ritual Vessel by the Illuminati. There are many Vessels worldwide, as opposed to the few Gods and Goddesses such as Arizona Wilder.

I would suggest you read Stewart Swerdlow's information, as he never had any difficulty recalling his memories about the Illuminati. For some reason, their mind-control techniques didn't work on him and he recalls everything. Perhaps it is because of his psychic abilities.

He has basically the same information that I do, but he has written books about it and made videos about it. He also has extensive knowledge about psionics and the Language of Hyperspace.

I would suggest that you visit his website at www.stewartswerdlow.com

I think that David Icke mentions Swerdlow in Tales From the Time Loop.

Icke compiles quite a bit of evidence which all corroborates what Swerdlow, and I, have experienced, among many others.

The political existence of the Illuminati should be patently obvious to anyone. My friend's uncle is a CFR member who admits that it is all a mafia-orchestrated attempt at creating a global dictatorship.

To people like him, mainstream reality is a joke designed to mind-control the populous. What they don't realise is that they are also mind-controlled to be greedy and oppressive!

Ironic, ain't it?

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faisca

Shapeshifting is possible for a number of reasons. I have seen it happen myself.

I'm sorry, but I can't change reality. The Illuminati really are Reptilian shapeshifters.

They are still the same species as the rest of us, however. They just have more Reptilian DNA.

Many non-animal genes have been horizontally inserted into the human genome. Lately, there have been reports that this claim of horizontal transfer has been 'refuted'. This is largely disinformation put out by the Illuminati. It is designed to re-enforce the mainstream religion of conventional evolutionary 'theory'.

On the other hand, mainstream evolutionists also cite that because the human genome has a Reptilian base sequence, this is 'proof' that we evolved from Reptiles. However, in reality Reptilian and Mammalian genes are provably INCOMPATIBLE under normal circumstances, demonstrating that they DO NOT originate on the same planet. Therefore, the only way they could end up in the same living organism in such enormous relative ratios is via genetic engineering.

In fact, at the moment, even mainstream Earth-technology is incapable of successfully splicing a Reptile with a Mammal in any large relative ratio of Mammalian to Reptilian DNA (or vice versa).

This incompatibility of DNA is the reason why 50/50 hybrids shapeshift rather than looking like a blend between the two races. If two humanoid species are hybridized, the result is a blend between the two, with both DNA sequences activated simultaneously. If two races of incompatible genetics are combined into a hybrid, this hybrid either ends up with a core personality which exists hidden in the implicate order and does not manifest, or, if it is a relatively equal split, this hybrid gains the ability to shapeshift between the two races from which it was hybridized. One manifestation's DNA closes, whilst the other's opens. It is really quite simple when you get into Holographic Universe Theory and Quantum Non-Locality (the fact that all events occur simultaneously, not in time nor space, bur rather they are occurring hyperspace, and are pure information (thoughts in the Mind of God)). People think that such a thing as shapeshifting is 'too weird to be real', but what can! I say?, they are absolutely wrong! It IS real, and very scientifically possible.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join