It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama and Disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 07:03 AM
link   
hi Guys,

as my introduction thread i would like to pose a question. it appears that Obama is in real trouble of not being re-elected in 2012, looking back at it seems that only major upheavals in the public interest in the USA seem to keep the people voting for one person, even though they may not be the right man to do the job. one example is George W Bush and 9/11. public interest in him was waning before the events of 9/11 and then after these events, im talking immediately after these events public interest, world interest in him sky rocketed.

the point im trying to make is that do you think that Obama might be trying to do the same thing with disclosure? i mean we this month we have seen, air force personnel, UN allocate an individual to Office for Outer Space Affairs, stars and stripes magazine print some unusual article: www.abovetopsecret.com...

what would happen if the US government announced to the world that these things existed? my thoughts are they would looks straight to the government of the time for reassurance and guidance, and maybe the world would look to them especially if they were the ones to announce it. no matter the opposition the public would look to the current government for leadership and approval ratings would sky rocket.not because they are necessarily doing anything, but because of the awareness the situation has demanded the average joes attention that it might otherwise not get.
. anyone have any thoughts on this?

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by rolljas

I thought the UN appointee wasn't true, didn't she deny it herself?

I will say it is interesting to have all this ufo/alien talk lately in the msm because I never saw it this much in my life.

I don't know what they are doing if anything but it is interesting and I will be watching it.

As for Obama, he probably has no clue what to do...even if he wanted to say something they won't let him.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by rolljas

Well duh! That's a very predictable conspiracy when you follow the thinking pattern of the political bent. This have been countless time on here already. It would still be suicidal for Obama to use such an important matter for political gain, even for his puppet masters because whether earthlings want it or not, IT is ABOVE politic.

What we should wonder about is how come this potus just happen to be the "hystorical" president before 2012, with all the buzz we know about that peculiar year.

Oh and before you go with all that false flag thing again, well I'll even take that! At least will be introduced to us some new techologies. The usual mundane crap is getting BORING!!

join