It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Don't believe in Psychics? Take a look at this.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Scott Russell-Hill was drowned and resuscitated at age 7. Ever since then, he has realised a special connection with the afterlife. He is now a world-renowned pyschic

In the mid 1990s, he had his own radio show in my home city and the station is called 5AA (the most popular radio station in Adelaide). The show was called Pyschic Saturday Night. He made 30 predictions, with 29 coming true.

Take a look at this video

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Unfortunately a video made in 2009 predicting events happening before that date isn't actually prediction.

If anyone can find an actual unedited tape of the actual original broadcast then it might be something to talk about but this is a few heavily edited sound bites stuck together with no context and no proof of when he said them.

Can you find any reference at all to the predictions made before the actual events happened?

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by davespanners

I agree, and I've been doing a bit of reading this morning.. I can't find much about this except for on pages promoting books.. other posts don't talk about him making predictions like that, they refer to him as being a numerologist ..

It's almost as if Scott is attempting to re-brand himself and using this 29 of 30 predictions as a marketing tool to sell some books.

edit on 30-9-2010 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
What we call psychic abilities are really just a predefined foundation of events and actions that were there before we ever came into being.
Som of us who are more advanced in the 3rd dimension and ready to move up to the next dimension are more in touch with our spirits conscienceness which already has the knowledge of these events.
In otherwards our veil is no longer able to keep us in a state of unknowing or ignorant blindness.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheRamblingPoet
What we call psychic abilities are really just a predefined foundation of events and actions that were there before we ever came into being.
Som of us who are more advanced in the 3rd dimension and ready to move up to the next dimension are more in touch with our spirits conscienceness which already has the knowledge of these events.
In otherwards our veil is no longer able to keep us in a state of unknowing or ignorant blindness.

The 3rd dimension??? What you mean you are wider then most people? or taller? I'm 6'5" so I'm pretty sure I'm more advanced in at least one dimension then most people.

Which particular future events do you have knowledge of?
Could you Include Dates places and times please if possible

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I saw what I like to describe as a fabric of time with glowing time strands past, future and present the time square already happened and now I am waiting to see the manhattan water highways bombed with dirty bombs and a nuclear powerplant downed after this many other events will come into play.
WAR IS EMINANT
the oppression of america by Islamic forces a 1266 mile long earthquake 9.6 magnitude.
In one dream I walked through rips in time and space that were naked to the eye and took me past future and present and then I went to a dark place burned and desolate looking much like a dead earth with tall hairy black stick figure entities and big sorta primitive looking giants and then to a spacial perspective of earth with a huge tidal wave enveloping the earth.
I saw chaos and revolt drugs being worth more than money kidnapping of the government heads for retribution and randsom.
People being corralled into encampments drought famine people eating fish and dying people being pulled like animals by their hair out of holes in the ground.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRamblingPoet

People being corralled into encampments drought famine people eating fishand dying people being pulled like animals by their hair out of holes in the ground.

So let me get this right...there is a drought and a famine going on, but people are eating fish? That sounds more like an interesting future than a horrible one. After all, fish have evolved beyond the need for water.
edit on 13-10-2010 by Awory because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This is so awesome. This is undeniable. I don't understand why he didn't do more warnings about the 911 thing. He knew that the bad stuff would happen

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Just wait till this fraud is taken down like the rest of them!
James Randi
Soon the Earth will be renewed.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Bad stuff happens all the time. How is that a prophecy? You need higher expectations in people.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
reply to post by arpgme

Bad stuff happens all the time. How is that a prophecy? You need higher expectations in people.

He knew WTC was going down in 1996.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Did he knew it before it will happen or after? Many people would of guessed the Twin Towers would be attacked again since the first attack.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Yes but he's the only one that I know of guessing 2001 and around September

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Well if you can't find anymore info I won't believe it. But it's your belief.
Humans don't have that power.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Just hear his original audio....

Whether or not you believe, it's fact. There are some people who believe that the world is flat and that evolution is wrong but it's still a fact whether they believe or not.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by arpgme

Hey I agree with you on that! Evolution and the Earth not being flat is supported in evidence. Life is a chance. Not a miracle.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
James, check out the book Zhuan Falun about the logics of the paranormal, supernormal power of precognition etc:

www.falundafa.org...

new topics

top topics

join