It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor Archive: Interview with a time traveler (page 5 of 19)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Span.TitorUnk [FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; color: #7cfc00;] Span.TitorA [FONT-SIZE: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; color: #cc0000; font-weight: bold;] Span.TitorB [FONT-SIZE: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; color: #000099; font-weight: bold;] Span.TitorPF [FONT-SIZE: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; color: #009900; font-weight: bold;] Span.TitorPP [FONT-SIZE: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; color: #800080; font-weight: bold;] Span.TitorD [FONT-SIZE: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; color: #000099; font-weight: bold;] Span.TitorE [FONT-SIZE: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; color: #606060; font-weight: bold;] Span.IntvwQuote [FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; color: ; FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-STYLE: italic;] The ATS John Titor Project Page 5 of 19 pg.1  pg.2  pg.3  pg.4  pg.5  pg.6  pg.7  pg.8  pg.9  pg.10  pg.11  pg.12  pg.13  pg.14  pg.15  pg.16  pg.17  pg.18  pg.19  images  13 December 2000 12:44 (about the future) 158 In my 2012, I was 14 years old spending most of my time living, running and hiding in the woods and rivers of central Florida. The civil war was in its 7th year and the world war was three years away. Yes, there are unusual events in 2012 but they do not cause the world to end. Unfortunately, I have decided not to discuss events that you or I can do anything about. It is important that they be a surprise. Perhaps you are familiar with the story of the Red Sea and the Egyptians? 13 December 2000 12:44 (about the future) 159 Yes, there are unusual events in 2012 but they do not cause the world to end. Unfortunately, I have decided not to discuss events that you or I can do anything about. 13 December 2000 12:44 (about the future) 160 (It�s no big secret among those who are "In the Know" of our current world line�s attempts to control the weather i.e. HAARP & Chemtrails, so What can you tell us about the future of weather control such as the following... bronze flying globes that float in the air over the earth, and are aligned in grid formations, and lasers joining them together in the air, churning out snow storms, rain, or whatever else they decide to induce, to be created in the given space provided???) I must admit I am unfamiliar with most of what you have asked here. I am aware of the Harp system but I don�t know how they would control weather with it. 13 December 2000 12:44 () 161 (What is the education system like? For children? For adults? Is there more home schooling then there is now. What are the class sizes like? Is there any emphasis on a subject or subjects that are don't exist now?) The education system has been through many changes. School in 2036 is no longer a political indoctrination system and students �learn how to learn�. Since community activity varies from place to place, the emphasis on basic reading, math and language is augmented with skills particular to the community. One school may emphasis farming while another teaches woodworking. Having children is a bit different and less common in 2036. A typical school day involves a setting very much like it was 100 years ago with smaller classes and few administrators to teachers. Other areas of study that are less common now are history, citizenship and personal economics. 13 December 2000 12:44 (predictions for the future) 162 (How and why do the Arabs Jews become entangled in the civil war of the U.S.A?) They are not directly involved but political situations are dependant on Western stability, which collapses in 2005. 13 December 2000 12:44 (predictions for the future) 163 (Also about the Arab side of affairs, they seem to be holding Biological weapons and thermonuclear weaponry. Do they end up launching these weapons against America or any other power? ) Not against America but they are used against each other. 13 December 2000 23:52 (about the future) 164 I'd probably be more free to do more research. and make new and exciting discoveries. Id spend more time doing things that mattered for eternity and not just to pay bills and taxes. 13 December 2000 23:52 (safety, suggestions, assorted philosophy) 165 (10. Do you know what Cholera is and how to avoid getting it?) Cholera is an acute bacterial infection of the small intestine. The disease is caused by water and food that have been contaminated by feces of persons previously infected. The symptoms are caused by toxic substances produced by the infecting organism which mostly causes watery diarrhea and depletes the body of fluids and minerals. How to avoid getting it? There is currently a cholera vaccine available for people traveling to areas where the infection is endemic. Other preventive measures you could take would include drinking only boiled or bottled water and eating only cooked foods. Treatment includes administration of antibiotics to destroy the infecting bacteria and to restore the fluids and electrolytes with intravenous solutions. 21 December 2000 10:59 (about time travel) 166 In a Universe made up of infinite worldliness (superuniverse), everything is possible and has a 100% probability, therefore�no paradoxes. 30 December 2000 10:28 (about the future) 167 like the lyrics. They remind me of some other songs that are oldies but goodies from where I come from�anyone know these? �gotta be home, by sunset. She asked me to giver her a ride, said she had to go, dropped her off by the trism through the atmosphere�by prism. Gotta keep movin , it was the human race to get away, sun bends light through a prism, she bent herself through the trism� �she pulls the lever and then bright light. -- or this -- Waiting for bus number 99, goin� to the store for hotdogs and wine when all of the sudden I felt real cold and wound up in the belly of a UFO... �Movin through the spheres at faster than light on our way to some planets that were out of sight� [well it had been 987 years in outer space when I got back, I couldn�t seem to find any of my friends to tell my interesting stories to.] 30 December 2000 10:28 (about time travel) 168 I�m pretty sure they have a number of experiments going on at the same time at CERN. The one I�m referring to involves very high energies using protons. From my historical perspective on my worldline, I do recall the issue was a point of contention about 18 months ago or so. There were some scientists who thought the experiments were too dangerous to try. The time travel I refer to does not require faster than light travel and due to multiple world �reality�, paradoxes do not occur. Natural time machines do exist. 30 December 2000 11:47 (about time travel) 169 (If parallel universes do exist, did they all start simultaneously? I mean, let's assume that the universe originated from a singularity. Were there any parallel universes at that point? That would not be very logical and it would also imply that there is a parallel universe in which our universe never existed.) 30 December 2000 11:47 (about time travel) 170 It is thought that the event called the �Big Bang� was the start of not only this worldline or universe but all worldlines and all universes that make up the superuniverse. It is also thought that the superuniverse can be imagined as an expanding sphere with the big bang in the center. Individual worldliness (or timelines as you call them) can be imagined as lines originating at the center and �trending� toward spiraling around the sphere until they reach the edge. The individual worldlines expand in length and widen as you follow them from the center. Each individual �moment� or �event� on a world line has infinite possibilities or outcomes. Imagine this as a single point with infinite lines shooting away from it, which in turn are made up of points with their own possibilities and outcomes. Now, remember, these individual worldliness with all these points and possibilities are defined by their ability to hold there inhabitants to timelike trips only (no faster than light travel). 30 December 2000 11:47 (about time travel) 171 Now consider the reality of a spinning or electrified black hole (Kerr). Penrose diagrams of these oddities show mathematically that you can make simulated spacelike trips (faster than light) through the singularity without being destroyed. In order to do this without wiping out most modern physical laws, you must travel to an alternate worldline or universe. Therefore, if multiple worldlines exist, infinite worldlines exist. 30 December 2000 11:47 (about time travel) 172 (�If I go forward on this world line, the future will not be my future. I get home by going back to 1975 before I arrived and then going forward to 2036.") A few people have asked me about this statement so I will try to clarify it. On my worldline (A) in 2036, I was given a mission in 1975. I turn my machine on and jump to another worldline (B) in 1975 with about a 2% divergence from (A). From the very point I turn my machine off on (B), I create a new worldline just because I�m there. This line can be described as (C) and started when I got to (B). I am now doing my mission on line (C) in 1975 when I discover a very a good reason to go forward on (C) and see what happened. I turn my machine on and go forward on (C) to the year 2000. When I turn it off, I start another line called (D). So from my perspective, here we are on line (D) in the year 2000. In order to go home to line (A) I must turn my machine on and go back on (D) until I reach (C) which in turn would take me back to (B) which in turn takes me to a point before I arrived on (B) then I go forward from the point I arrived on (B) back to (A). 30 December 2000 11:47 (about time travel) 173 v If all this isn�t enough to get your head spinning�here are some issues we�re dealing with in 2036. Did your worldline (D) exist at all before I got here from (C)? (personally I don�t see how it couldn�t) What happens at the end of a worldine at the edge of the superuniverse? If there are infinite worldlines and infinite possibilities and an edge to the superuniverse, doesn�t that mean occurring events on worldliness are staggered as they reach the edge? (time could end at any moment without warning). 30 December 2000 11:47 (about time travel) 174 In trying to imagine a superuniverse with infinite possibilities and worldlines, I think of a room with mirrors on all the walls. You are aware of your captivity but as you look in the distance, you see an infinite number of �yours� in an infinite number of mirrored rooms. The gravity distortion machine allows you to �step� out of your room and into another next to you. The closer you are to your original room, the closer it looks like yours, the farther away, the stranger it looks to you. 30 December 2000 13:17 (past predictions) 175 I have never claimed to be a physicist or an expert on what the CERN laboratory is doing at any given moment so I feel it is pointless to argue about what they may be doing in the future or what "breakthroughs" they will or might have. My comments about the CERN lab are in reference to particle accelerators in general and other questions that have come up in the past. The major physics break through for controlled gravity distortion does happen at CERN in your future. Heck, we haven't even touched on "Z" field compression yet. I suppose I could say that I was the one that traveled in time and convinced them to change their experiments but even I would have a hard time believing that one and I do not wish to insult your intelligence. 30 December 2000 13:37 (right now) 176 As far as evidence goes�I have however decided to try an experiment with you that may be more convincing. It involves the travel of information at faster than light. In fact, I have dropped at least three little gems like this that no one else has picked up on. 30 December 2000 13:37 (about the future) 177 I will explain further. In 2036, it was discovered (or at least known after testing) that the 5100 computer was capable of reading and changing all of the legacy code written by IBM before the release of that system and still be able to create new code in APL and basic. That is the reason we need it in 2036. 30 December 2000 23:26 (about the future) 178 This is the world in 2015 By James Langton in New York Global Trends 2015 - Central Intelligence Agency [CIA] 31 December 2000 11:00 (past predictions) 179 Well...you're getting closer people. Here's another one I found today. Again, I apologize for taking up this much space but I thought you'de want to see this. www.observer.co.uk... Science 2001 06 January 2001 13:10 (about the future) 180 ((I realize that you said you are not a physicist, but I was curious if you are from the future: What is the current status of string theory?)) Who doesn�t love string theory? Please forgive the next few comments, I�m trying to be cryptic and jump starting my memory at the same time. In 2036, string theory still dominates physics due to its continued �effect� of encompassing other physical properties from unrelated fields. 06 January 2001 13:10 (about time travel) 181 A great deal of the theoretical mathematics behind time travel was discovered by testing various ideas in string theory and eliminating the anomalies. As I recall, it was this original work that led to the final proof that six dimensions do indeed curl up to give us our observable universe. This in turn supported more of the theoretical math behind time travel�etc. It�s ironic that the beauty of string theory gives future engineers the confidence to create the distortion unit even though the final proof is still unknown. You�re a physics student, have you ever heard the Princeton String Quartet play? 15 January 2001 13:36 (about time travel) 182 Thank you for considering the problem of returning home. You seem to have stumbled on an intuitive proof of some of the physics of time travel. You are correct, getting back to the worldline of origin is easier than picking an exact destination on a different worldline. 15 January 2001 13:36 (about time travel) 183 ((The artificial singularity you travel with, you say it forms a local gravity field. Does it physically reduce the size of nearby objects during operation? And if so by how much? )) Actually, there are 2 singularities in the unit. The gravity field is manipulated by three factors that affect it in distinct ways. Adding electric charge to the singularities increases the diameter of the inner event horizons. Adding mass to the singularities increases the area of gravitational influence around the singularities. Rotating and positioning the polar axis of the singularities affects and alters the gravity sinusoid. The effects of the gravity produced by the unit do not have enough time to significantly alter physical objects within a reasonable distance from the outside of the sinusoid. No, things do not get smaller. 15 January 2001 13:36 (about time travel) 184 ((If the electron injection system alters the shape of the field, would that not force the unit to accelerate through space as well as time?)) There is no relative movement in space due to three main factors. Large, kinetic energy inducing effects of the gravity field are compensated for by the interaction of the singularities. The mass of the unit and any objects inside the sinusoid do not exhibit any huge increases on the departure worldline during travel. The observed path of the traveler is obtained by changing the gravity, not by moving the vehicle. The black hole comes to you. 15 January 2001 13:36 (about time travel) 185 ((The question is define "time")) To me, time has two definitions. I see time as a mathematical component of a 10 dimensional super universe. It is a variable I use to define my location and existence. I also see time as a metaphysical compromise our senses use to define the area of collective existence God has placed us in. When I can measure and sense time, I know I am not with God. 03 January 2001 13:47 (about the future) 186 Some of you have been reading for a while now about the war in 2015 and the breakthroughs in particle physics that would be coming soon. Doesn�t the CIA report on 2015 and news on the z-field compression at least support what I�ve been saying a little bit? I just saw another story today about the Russians moving Nuks into the Balkins to thwart any future expansion by NATO. 05 January 2001 13:46 (about the future) 187 In 2036, community life is a bit different. People are valued and judged based on their contribution and worth. Work is organized around the family and the value of that work is assessed inside of the community. Most communities range in size from 1000 to 4000 people. If a family wanted to move from one community to another or if a son or daughter wanted to move to another community, they must apply and be interviewed by the community leadership council. During this process, the family or individual is evaluated as to whether or not the work or skill they have is required or necessary to that individual community. Once accepted, the family or individual is expected to uphold their end of the work and support the community. If they don�t, the community stops supporting them and they are forced to change their attitude or move away from the community. 05 January 2001 13:46 () 188 The family work we did was picking, sorting and shipping oranges by sailboat up and down the coast of Florida. We were expected to produce a certain amount for the community and a certain amount for other communities as agreed to by our CLC. In exchange, we received power, water, a certain amount of food and other necessities that were produced inside our community 05 January 2001 13:46 (right now) 189 ((Timetraveler_0 have you ever heard of the "Waveriders"?)) No, I can�t say that I have although I am in no position to say if it�s true or not. 05 January 2001 13:46 (about time travel) 190 ((You said that there were 7 other time travellers that you knew of who were on various missions from 2036 on your timeline. I am curious have people in 2036 been visited by people from further in the future? One would think that once time travel was possible and widely known that visitors from other time frames would be more likely to be visible and willing to be upfront about their visitation to the period after time travel, A.T.T (after time travel)). No, I am not aware of time travelers visiting my worldline in 2036. However, that does not mean it can�t or isn�t happening. Also, the possible number of worldlines a time traveler might arrive at would place the chances of them hitting any particular one at very long odds. 05 January 2001 13:46 (about time travel) 191 (Does anyone know how big an IBM 5100 is??) I would say its about 20� long, 10� high and 30� long.

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Abovetopsecret does not mention this but on johntitor.com is does:

------------------------------------------------

30 December 2000 11:47

Greetings and happy holidays everyone. I am very surprised and delighted to see the conversation going in the direction it has on this thread. Unknowingly, you all have stepped into the real mystery of time travel that remains speculative in 2036.

Based on a couple of questions I see here, I will try my hardest to describe what we in 2036 think space-time looks like and how it behaves. Please keep in mind that I realize how easy it is to dismiss what I say. First, I'm trying to do this from memory. Imagine you are back in 1911 trying to explain a jet engine to the Wright brothers.

However, there are some very basic properties of quantum theory that support this model today. I appreciate the fact that you are reading this with an open mind.

-----------------------------------------

I believe John knew about 9/11 and he tried to hint at this event. If not, dont you think its weird he chooses the year 1911 out of the blue plus posting it just months before it happened?

posted on Oct, 26 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Also something johntitor.com says that doesnt here:

---------------------------------------

December 13, 2000 12:44

Does the current relationship between Arabs and Jews have anything to do with the coming war?

Real disruptions in world events begin with the destabilization of the West as a result of degrading US foreign policy and consistency. This becomes apparent around 2004 as civil unrest develops near the next presidential election. The Jewish population in Israel is not prepared for a true offensive war. They are prepared for the ultimate defense. Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel's neighbors the confidence to attack. The last resort for a defensive Israel and its offensive Arab neighbors is to use weapons of mass destruction. In the grand scheme of things, the war in the Middle East is a part of what's to come, not the cause.

------------------------------------------------
26/10/04 news

Sharon faces critical Gaza vote

Israeli lawmakers held a stormy debate on Ariel Sharon's Gaza withdrawal plan ahead of a critical vote that could give the prime minister crucial support for pushing forward.

The withdrawal would mark the first time Israel has pulled down Jewish settlements in the West Bank or Gaza, and Sharon is hoping a decisive parliamentary victory will blunt calls for a national referendum on the plan.

Sharon opened the two-day debate with a passionate defence of his plan as the only way to secure Israel's future.

"This is a fateful moment for Israel. We are dealing with a difficult decision that has few parallels," he said in a speech repeatedly interrupted by heckling from hard-line opponents.

As the debate began, attacks flared in Gaza, with Israeli troops killing 16 Palestinians and wounding 98 others in a raid on the Khan Younis refugee camp to halt Palestinian mortar fire at nearby settlements.

Earlier an Israeli aircraft shot a missile at a group of people, killing one Hamas militant and wounding seven other people, including two other militants, Palestinian hospital officials said. The military had no immediate comment.

Violence in Gaza has increased in recent months, with Palestinian militants trying to prove they are forcing Israel out, and Israel trying to crush the militants to show it is not withdrawing under fire.

Also, Israel agreed to let Yasser Arafat leave his Ramallah compound for the first time in two and a half years for medical treatment, raising concerns the Palestinian leader is seriously ill.

The vote in the Knesset is the climax of a months long confrontation over the "unilateral disengagement" plan, which has riven Sharon's Likud Party and weakened his coalition government.

Nearly half Likud's 40 MPs say they will vote against it, forcing Sharon to rely on the support of dovish opposition parties. Sharon is expected to win today's vote, but wants a strong victory to silence opponents' demand for a national referendum.

----------------------------------------

I see a link. Do you? I think this is another prediction turning out to be true.

join