It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Skitzo Girk from another web site tried to kill me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
I really did not know where to post this so i just will do this here.

This girl on another web site i use to frequent came to my house this morning and had a loaded 38 cal. I did not answer the door and she was about to try to break her way in when the cops shown up as i peeped out the blinders. She was then arrested with the loaded gun. She had stalked me for a few years and has made threats to me countless times i did not take her serious until now. It is a long story but basically she suffers from schizophrenia and does not take medication. She has a history of stalking some of the fellow members on said web site. She has had an infatuation with me for some time and i was friendly to her at first until she got weird. In 2008 i only talked to her briefly and she caught wind of my name and where she thought i lived. So one day i get a cal from the police in a neighboring city that they had this girl in custody and asked if i knew her? I said no that she was some person from the internet i really did not know. Apparently she had hitch hiked 300 miles from where she lived in the dead of winter to said city about 80 miles away. This was a frightening thought, they said she was clearly disturbed. They had her under psychological evaluation only for a few days and released her. She has always said if she cant have me then she will kill me then herself.

Over the next few years she increased in her infatuation and fantasy about me. Claiming she knew me from past lives and we were born to be together and all this crazy talk. She even got a tattoo on her back of the character of the screen name i used during that time recently. Now i was pretty cruel to this girl and mean because she began to make comments about my wife and disrespect her in jealousy, she did things that rubbed the message board the wrong way. Mind you said web site does not moderate anything and anything says goes so you had others there being mean to this girl. Then she began to have a fantasy that we actually met and she truly believed it mind you i have never met this girl. So i played along and thought it was funny during that time and thought it might make her satisfied and leave me alone. Well it didn't when i told her i was messing with her and it was her imagination she got crazy, she commented she would come to my home and kill me. Unfortunately she found my home by using google maps this time. I called her bluff, she has been making idle threats for almost 2 years so it lost it's shock value by now. So i taunted her teased her and at this point it was all a joke to me. So she makes a thread saying she is going to kill family members too and she was driving to my city. I missed the thread i had not checked the forum during last night.

I get a call this morning and she tells me to come outside. I am thinking WTF right? I look out she is across the street pacing back and fourth with her hand behind her back dressed in a black hoodie

Im thinking GOD no this is not happening and i call 911 immediately. Now mind you i told her i had a gun to defend myself in the past and well i lied i called her bluff. She wanted a mexican standoff and im not armed nor would i participate if i had a gun... i simply do not like guns period. Well thank god the police showed up as she took that long walk up my driveway. This girl is only about 5'4 im 6'6 and im shaking thinking im going to have to physically take her down and fight for the gun but you you know the rest. She was actually looking in to the window as she told me before she would shoot family members through the window. The police drew guns and she got down. Then she starts crying hysterically.

The police said she was going to face a high bond i think 6000 down to get her out. But they might not let her bond out at all. Think he said she faces aggravated assault. Wouldn't she face weapons charges too? Now her mother is n town and making threats by phone. This is the problem, if the girls mother who happens to be as deranged is running loose in my town waiting to see if she can bond her daughter out until her daughters arraignment acts on what her daughter tried what do i do? She called and said the same thing tonight "making sure you are home expect me" of course i called the cops but they have little to go on. Im a bit worried now and have no idea if the girl she is 25 is going to repeat offend? She has schizophrenia and multiple personality and has never taken medication. These people are walking our streets.

Really does anyone have any advice and what kind of charges i can expect to see this girl face? She planned to murder me and family members clearly i had provided the posts to the police going back to 2 years. She exacted on how she would act out her fantasy.

Any advice and help would be greatly appreciated

edit on 30-9-2010 by theMegaladon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
glad you made it through the ordeal safely bro, no idea about the charges...

edit on 30-9-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by theMegaladon

Sorry to hear your story, but really this is your own fault that you have given away your identity, while posting "Hot and probably emotional debates" on a forum.

Since she seems to be crazy, you can't really do much except:

1. Positive thinking and praying to the universe that everything is going to be OK

or

2. Move away and never give out your identity or any clues leading to your identity on the internet

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   

'Looks to me like a small part of your problem is the internet. Throw your computer out the window and try some soul- searching to discover the bigger part of your problem you don't recognize

(Here's a hint to get you started: Shame on you.).

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Then she began to have a fantasy that we actually met and she truly believed it mind you i have never met this girl. So i played along and thought it was funny during that time and thought it might make her satisfied and leave me alone.

Not nice to play with peoples emotions.... as you're finding out, you never know what they're capable of.

Good Luck.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Any advice and help would be greatly appreciated

For the love of God stay off of GLP.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:31 AM
link   
i wonder if op is still alive?

im not gonna rag on you for playing with her emotions, when it's online it's just words on the screen, and i have a hard time feeling sorry for such a psycho, sounds like the mother needs a good smack in the mouth as well

i know you don't like guns, but if you can afford it now is the time to arm yourself, if the cops hadn't of come you could be dead right now, hell you may be dead now for all i know.

i live in the UK so if i had a gun i would automatically be a criminal, you don't have that problem so stop being a pussy and get yourself strapped, for your families sake if not your own...

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
From everything I am reading about the case over on the forum where this drama began, it looks like a forty year old unemployed married man was trolling around with this poor possibly mentally ill girl (well, her actions certainly lend credence to the notion the poor child has something wrong with her), taunting her and such to the point she snapped. In fact this case would be great for that Snapped series.

On the originating forum, this OP clearly admits to having sex with the girl that snapped, and he bragged about all over the website, in nasty derogatory terms. Then he tried to claim he was just playing along with this poor girls mental illness.

In my opinion, I feel sorry for Bre, the girl who snapped, and think your actions in this incident are disgusting.

No one deserves to be murdered, however when you toy with people over the internet, go so far as to claim you are having sex with them even, then torment them viciously, knowing or suspecting they may have a mental illness, don't come whining like a sissy boy for symapthy.

The article I read about the case states you sent your 70 yr old mother to answer the door, knowing exactly what might happen.

On old threadson uhh, you and her clearly have several exchanges where she threatens you, and you laugh at her, taunting her about her gun and about killing you. So why did you let your old mother, whom you now claim on those other forums you care take for, answer the door to a deranged killer?

I was not ther eI do not know any more than you yourself and the girl you drove to snap wrote yourselves, and from what I read your behavior is sicker than hers, and I while I do not condone I can certainly understand and empathize with why this poor girl snapped.

You on the other hand, I feel nothing for.

Do you have a purpose for posting this here? What did you expect to gain by posting here, sympathy? Understanding?

Your tale is sad, and it shows what kind of sickos inhabit the internet.

So for that Thank you.

Your story should be mandatory reading for all kids in school, in a class called the dangers of the internet.

You are a classic internet bully, and your posts and behavior should b used to demonstrate how vicious and harmful bullying can be.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:16 AM
link   
I would like to say I am glad no one got hurt! I do not like you but I don't want to see anyone killed. I would have thought you would learn to shut your mouth by now.
I have seen how you screw with everyone you come into contact with.
I really do fell sorry for you though, I do not believe your smart enough to know any better.
You asked about charges? Her's should be pretty clear, you have been making sure everyone knows about them like your proud of it. The police should inform you of the charge they will bring.
I'm not really clear who is the real victim here but I'm leaning toward Ms. Greathouse.
I personally doubt if she will ever spend time in jail, given her condition at the time and the corner she was pushed into.
On the other hand she may be flying into the co co nest for awhile. I hope she get's the help she needs.
I have followed this story, here and there, but I have noticed your continued trolling on many sites. I have also noticed your story continues to change every time you post it and you may be the one in the hot seat. We can only hope!
I believe your days are numbered, you know your behavior will be the focus of the trial and you will have your hands full trying to justify your own actions for several years of on-going harassment. Everyone knows there is no justification to do what was done to this woman.
I'm more than confident Ms. Greathouse could easily find 100 people to testify against you in a court of law. Please remember I am sharing these thoughts because you asked the question.
Do not harass me over my opinion of what you created.
edit on 11-10-2010 by 1innocentbystander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Pls let me straighten this out a bit. Jamieson is the biggest stalker and hater on youtube. He has, for months, systematically stalked and harrassed so many people there its no wonder someone has finally had enough of him and taken it to the limit - and drove 200 miles, etc.... Not content with stalking the young 5' 7 " frail girl to the poiint where she had had enough and took the law into her own hands, he is now creating fake a/cs in her name and deriding her that way. Not only here is he touting his bs, conning people into believing a pack of lies, but he is also doing exactly the same thing on facebook and MYDEATHSPACE mydeathspace.com... .. This character is nothing more than a bully, and as fast as youtube shuts an a/c because of his hate speech and stalking he opens 2 in response. I personally called Ottumwa police about 5 days ago to put them in the picture, and there are many people who are sick of his antics and we intend to stop him attacking people like Brena Greathouse, and makew him leave her alone, along with all the others hes gone way over the line with. He has a couple of accomplices too,who also create false a/cs to join him with their hating. How a griown male could attack and humiliate for weeks a small woman beats me, buit thats his misfit nature = pick on thre weakest to dominate and get false ideas of grandeur. Well this time hes gone too far, and Ottumwa police will get a screenshot of whats gone down here, and we want it recognised by them just exactly whatt hes up to. Weve had enough of this bully, and his hating and stalking will stop. Heres part of the message i received today, which prompted me to show the truth =
"Now he's posted threads on AboveTopSecret AND the rap forum "hiphopunderground.com" & even FACEBOOK and others trying to attention by bragging about it there--changing his story each time a bit.
ATS thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
MYDEATHSPACE:
mydeathspace.com... "
This criminal should not be allowed on the internet the way he harrasses vulnerable defenceless females week in week out, and other totally innocent parties also.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by hotbakedtater
From everything I am reading about the case over on the forum where this drama began, it looks like a forty year old unemployed married man was trolling around with this poor possibly mentally ill girl (well, her actions certainly lend credence to the notion the poor child has something wrong with her), taunting her and such to the point she snapped. In fact this case would be great for that Snapped series.

On the originating forum, this OP clearly admits to having sex with the girl that snapped, and he bragged about all over the website, in nasty derogatory terms. Then he tried to claim he was just playing along with this poor girls mental illness.

In my opinion, I feel sorry for Bre, the girl who snapped, and think your actions in this incident are disgusting.

No one deserves to be murdered, however when you toy with people over the internet, go so far as to claim you are having sex with them even, then torment them viciously, knowing or suspecting they may have a mental illness, don't come whining like a sissy boy for symapthy.

The article I read about the case states you sent your 70 yr old mother to answer the door, knowing exactly what might happen.

On old threadson uhh, you and her clearly have several exchanges where she threatens you, and you laugh at her, taunting her about her gun and about killing you. So why did you let your old mother, whom you now claim on those other forums you care take for, answer the door to a deranged killer?

I was not ther eI do not know any more than you yourself and the girl you drove to snap wrote yourselves, and from what I read your behavior is sicker than hers, and I while I do not condone I can certainly understand and empathize with why this poor girl snapped.

You on the other hand, I feel nothing for.

Do you have a purpose for posting this here? What did you expect to gain by posting here, sympathy? Understanding?

Your tale is sad, and it shows what kind of sickos inhabit the internet.

So for that Thank you.

Your story should be mandatory reading for all kids in school, in a class called the dangers of the internet.

You are a classic internet bully, and your posts and behavior should b used to demonstrate how vicious and harmful bullying can be.

Thats funny you are using troll verbatim, none of that is true the sex or me admitting to having see or even 40 so... with that said you are likely one of the trolls. The girl stalked me for 3 years, i did not taunt either. I said i would defend myself you are full of crap. In fact i know EXACTLY ho you are. Kentucky ummm yeah. You are one of the main trolls there i need not say the name.
edit on 12-10-2010 by theMegaladon because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   

why did you give out your address?

you must have given out too much personal information in order for her to stalk you or find out where you live?

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by OTTUMWAWATCH
This criminal should not be allowed on the internet the way he harrasses vulnerable defenceless females week in week out, and other totally innocent parties also.

Bit of a worry we have a member here at ATS who is involved in something like this and the fact he is so quick to post 'the saga' whilst vindicating himself...

Airing dirty laundry from one site here at ATS.
C'mon Mods, surely there must be a clause that that is against the T&C?

new topics

top topics

join