It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Incredible Photorealistic Pencil Art Of Paul Lung

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 23 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
those pictures are not just awesome there van awesome

posted on Mar, 24 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Brotherman

Thank ya Brotherman, my pleasure !
2nd

spec

posted on Apr, 2 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
This guy is super real in his work. I would hang any of his work would proudly be hung in my home.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Incredible. do these hang in a gallery anywhere? Hopefully not being supported by NEA taxpayer money!

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   
WOW.

I thought I was artistically talented until I saw these. I think I qualify as more of a creative type than an artist now.

What a GIFT this artist has! These are the most amazing drawings I have ever seen. I am so happy to see these. Thanks for posting.

posted on Apr, 10 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
@-inven104u2 - me too!
oxykerfluffle - He does do some gallery shows, just Google him and u can find out more
celestialpink - I hear ya on that! After seeing these I feel more of a creative expressionist more than an artist!

Thanks guys, glad you too enjoyed them! You might dig the other 2 in my signature also.

Peace,
spec

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

I noticed you're more into realistic art.

This is absolutely amazing. It is hard for me to even believe that only a pencil was used. Everything looks flawless. I have several different pencils with different shades and I still don't get it looking anywhere near as good as this.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by itaii

Actually I am personally into abstract, but these 3 threads really blew me away! Banksy's works really spoke to me, this guy is just awesome, and Ben Glen is such a wonderful story and exhibition of talent.
I also dig visionary art such as Alex Grey and Martina Hoffman, and the surrealists too. When I first got into art, I was admiring the works of the Impressionists and post-impressionists. I like the way the broke away from tradition and I also like the way they capture more of the "impression" instead of just a replication.
Thanks for the comment,
spec

posted on Jun, 18 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The art work right there was just utterly amazing, being drawn completely with pencil and taking so long to finish just one piece that shows talent right there, Just makes you think while being astonished by it.

posted on Jul, 5 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Even if I had the ability to draw like that my pictures wouldn't look like that. I would smudge the # out of that amount of pencil lmao.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skid Mark
reply to post by Gazrok

That's great. I'm lucky if I can draw a circle and a straight line lol.

Skid Mark Your name and avatar are almost as good.

That was easy for you too huh?

It's easy for guys like that too.

Go Figure.

Me? I'm still rereading how to upload a pic for an avatar. But being as fricking funny as I am just comes naturally. Just kidding.

posted on Jul, 23 2011 @ 05:35 PM
link   
And if you ever come to Tahoe? I'm NOT introducing you as skid mark.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisIsMyName

Even if I had the ability to draw like that my pictures wouldn't look like that. I would smudge the # out of that amount of pencil lmao.

No doubt huh? I'd have to wear a glove maybe. I wonder if he keeps something between his hand and work or just doesn't rest his hand on the work? Amazing none the less.

spec

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing OP. This artist is amazing. If you hadn't told me these were drawings, I would have assumed they were black & white photos. I like to work with colored-pencil. I'm currently working on a drawing of a '42 Harley-Davidson Panhead. I have about 30 hours into so far, and all though it is probably my best work to date, it is nothing compared to this guy! Amazing, simply amazing.

posted on Aug, 14 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MitchL61

Hey Mitch, thanks for the comment and I like your subject you chose to draw

Hope we get a gander when it's done. You might dig this too:
Amazing Perspective Art

peace,
spec

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Definitely some of the best art I will ever lay eyes on...

Just WOW!

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 01:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FinalAccount2008

That's what I though too FA, I had to take a second look too, because I didn't believe it for a moment.
Real talent here and an exercise in patience as well.

Thanks for the reply,
spec

posted on Feb, 23 2012 @ 02:07 PM
link   
You artists have such an amazing gift!!

HOW is it possible to draw that incredibly

I can barely draw a stick man...

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join