It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

John Titor Archive: Interview with a time traveler (page 2 of 19)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Span.TitorUnk [FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; color: #7cfc00;] Span.TitorA [FONT-SIZE: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; color: #cc0000; font-weight: bold;] Span.TitorB [FONT-SIZE: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; color: #000099; font-weight: bold;] Span.TitorPF [FONT-SIZE: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; color: #009900; font-weight: bold;] Span.TitorPP [FONT-SIZE: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; color: #800080; font-weight: bold;] Span.TitorD [FONT-SIZE: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; color: #000099; font-weight: bold;] Span.TitorE [FONT-SIZE: 10px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; color: #606060; font-weight: bold;] Span.IntvwQuote [FONT-SIZE: 11px; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; color: ; FONT-WEIGHT: bold; FONT-STYLE: italic;] The ATS John Titor Project Page 2 of 19 pg.1  pg.2  pg.3  pg.4  pg.5  pg.6  pg.7  pg.8  pg.9  pg.10  pg.11  pg.12  pg.13  pg.14  pg.15  pg.16  pg.17  pg.18  pg.19  images  07 November 2000 21:23 (about the future) 29 pamela: 1.I will ask you about your environment then and I want to know about the family life and also about your religion. what religion has survived? Do you believe in Jesus Christ or someone else. Do people still pray to God? Do you still have churches? timetravel_0: Yes I believe in Jesus Christ and we pray to God in churches. There aresome differences you may be interested in. Religion is a major part ofpeoples life in 2036. Pain and change tend to bring people together andcloser to God. However, religion is far more personal than it is now. There are no huge, centralized religions and people talk openly about theirbeliefs. It might also interest you to know that the day of worship is Saturday, the day God meant to be the Sabbath and the 10 commandments have been restored to the "10" that God gave us. 07 November 2000 21:23 (about the future) 30 pamela: 2. what kind of jobs do people do and do they still work long hours? whats the majority of job types in the future? timetravel_0: Life is much more rural in the future but "high" technology is used to communicate and travel. People raise a great deal of their own food and do more "farm" work. Yes, compared to now, we do work long hours. After the war, my father made a living selling oranges up and down the West coast of Florida . My closest friend raises horses and another works for a company that maintains "wireless" internet nodes. 07 November 2000 21:23 (about the future) 31 pamela: 3.what is a typical day like for someone in your time? do you still havethe internet? has it advanced to all virtual reality yet? what type of diseases are you currently dealing with? are there still advances in science? timetravel_0: A typical day...hmmm. Life has changed so much over my lifetime that it's hard to pin down a "normal" day. When I was 13, I was a soldier. As a teenager, I helped my dad haul cargo. I went to college when I was 31 and I was recruited to "time travel" shortly after that. Again...I suppose an average day in 2036 is like an average day on the farm. 07 November 2000 21:23 (about the future) 32 pamela: 4.Is there still a post office? how do you receive messages from one another? you said most people talk face to face. timetravel-0: Yes...there is a post office. The internet is still alive and well in the future. People spend more time talking because life is more centered around the community. I've noticed the same type of effect here when the power goes off. People tend to come out of their homes and actually spend time with their neighbors. There is a lot more personal trust and less paranoia. 07 November 2000 21:23 (about the future) 33 pamela: 5.what type of houseing do you live in? timetravel_0: When I'm with my parents, I live in a community made up of "tree houses" on a large river in Florida . The river floods sometimes and we have access to the Gulf. Most of our neighbors make a living off the sea or in moving cargo by boat. 07 November 2000 21:23 (about the future) 34 pamela: 6.what started the war? and who fought in it? who won?what countries were destroyed and what survived? timetravel_0: Wow...that's a big question. There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005. That conflict flares up and down for 10 years. In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe . The United States counter attacks. The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won. The European Union and China were also destroyed. Russia is now our largest trading partner and the Capitol of the US was moved to Omaha Nebraska . 07 November 2000 21:23 (predictions for the future) 35 There is a civil war in the United States that starts in 2005 07 November 2000 21:23 (predictions for the future) 36 In 2015, Russia launches a nuclear strike against the major cities in the United States (which is the "other side" of the civil war from my perspective), China and Europe . 07 November 2000 21:23 (predictions for the future) 37 The US cities are destroyed along with the AFE (American Federal Empire)...thus we (in the country) won. 07 November 2000 21:23 (predictions for the future) 38 The European Union and China were also destroyed. 07 November 2000 21:23 (about the future) 39 Russia is now our largest trading partner and the Capitol of the US was moved to Omaha Nebraska . 07 November 2000 21:23 (about the future) 40 pamela: 7.did you ever discover what aliens were and ufos? timetravel_0: No new information there. I find that an interesting subject myself. Personally, I think "UFOs" might be time travelers with very sophisticated distortion units. But that might be a bit wacky. 07 November 2000 21:23 (about the future) 41 pamela: 8. what type of environmental problems do you know of that exist? do you have pure water to drink? are you mostly vegetarian-seems how most people are going that way today. timetravel_0: One of the biggest reasons why food production is localized is because the environment is so screwed up with disease and radiation. We are making huge strides in getting it cleaned up. Water is produced on a community level and we do eat meat..that we raise ourselves. 07 November 2000 21:23 (about the future) 42 pamela: 9. are they still messing around with genetics? and altering the food and animals? timetravel_0: Yes...genetic engineering is used but it's like any other technology. It can be good and bad. One thing we did not do was create more hybrid seeds. What are people thinking??? 07 November 2000 21: (safety, suggestions, assorted philosophy) 43 I do not believe faith alone is enough to get us back to God. I'm not sure what happens when we die but I'm pretty sure it's not a walk in the park. 07 November 2000 21:23 (about the future) 44 pamela: 11. do you have an advances in spacetravel or exploration? timetravel_0: No. We are working on it. 07 November 2000 21:23 (about the future) 45 pamela: 12. what new inventions do we have to look forward to? timetravel_0: Hmmm....I hesitate to answer but I'll give a bit. Hydrogen fuel cells and more efficient solar cells are big deals. Computer technology and software gets MUCH better. 07 November 2000 21:23 (about the future) 46 As a community, we celebrate much more and have bon fires and dances. 07 November 2000 21:23 (about the future) 47 pamela: 14. what are your schools and universities like? timetravel_0: After the war, early new communities gathered around the current Universities. That's where the libraries were. I went to school at Fort UF which is now called the University of Florida . Not too much is different except the military is large part of people's life and we spend a great deal of time in the fields and farms at the "University" or Fort. 07 November 2000 21:23 (about the future) 48 Yes, we have cameras. More digital. Film is used like painting is today. No hologram camera though. 07 November 2000 21:23 (about the future) 49 pamela: 16. do you still have telephones? what is your major source of energy that you use? solar power? electricity? have you discovered new energies. timetravel_0: Yes we have phones but the service is through the web. Most power generation is localized. It amazes me how much power is wasted now. Yes, solar is big. There is thought that a singularity generator could also be used but most people are against it. 07 November 2000 21:23 (about the future) 50 pamela: 17. how do you take care of your elderly? and your poor and your orphans? and the ones who cannot work? timetravel_0: The elderly are highly revered and looked after on a community level. So are orphans. There is always something people can do now matter what. The idea of avoiding work is looked down on. Everyone pulls together to keep the COMMUNITY strong. 07 November 2000 21:23 (about the future) 51 pamela: 18. what is the dress style of the time what do you wear on your bodies as a style? timetravel_0: Hats are more common in the future and flashy colors are less common. Dress is much more functional and we "dress up" when ever we get a chance. I have noticed that no one in this time dresses for occasions even when they have the clothes. Why do people wear shorts to church? 07 November 2000 21:23 (about the future) 52 pamela: 19. do people wear their hair differently than we do?every generation has a different style what is the style of your time? what is popular for kids to wear? for adults to wear? timetravel-0: We do not spend nearly the amount of time on our hair as people do now. Women like to wear their hair longer and men have it much shorter. Both sexes shave it all off when they're in active military service. 07 November 2000 21:23 (about the future) 53 pamela: 20. are surgeries mostly performed by lasars? or were there new technologies developed? timetravel_o: Far less medical treatment in the future even though its more advanced. People die when they now its time to die. No lasers. Genetic medicine and cloning organs are the obvious new techs in the future. 07 November 2000 21:23 (about the future) 54 pamela: 21. do you still have the current form of government, presidents and vice presidents like we do? timetravel_0: No. The Constitution was changed after the war. We have 5 presidents that are voted in and out on different term periods. The vice president is the president of the senate and they are voted separately. 07 November 2000 21:23 (about the future) 55 pamela: 22. how do you get from one place to another with not many cars around.do you teleport from one place to another? timetravel_0: We have cars...just not a whole bunch of them. There is public transportation from city to city. 07 November 2000 22:18 (about time travel) 56 Yes, you could travel to a future that was 0.5 seconds ahead of now but not with my machine. The C204 uses the second as the basic unit of measure. The C206 may be capable of .05 sec. 07 November 2000 22:18 (about time travel) 57 (In the same vien, if you just happened to arrive at "the year 2000" a fraction of a second in my past, or future would I ever know that you just 'landed soonby"?) No "you" would not. But the "you" on that world line would. 07 November 2000 22:18 (about time travel) 58 (In other words, what makes this time line be 'now' at any given moment versus being any other time. We exist as A point on a time LINE, what is it that defines that point?) It is believed there are some sort of measurable quantum differences in world lines. I am not an expert on that so I can offer little information. 07 November 2000 22:18 (about the future) 59 (As far as how wonderfull your people are in the time after the war I'm very happy for you. Maybe they succeded in wiping out the RIGHT 3billion people.) Yes, we did. 08 November 2000 22:27 (about time travel) 60 (1.Without going into detail what you are here specifically for can you please explain what the primary purpose of time travel is in the future?) In 2036, a great deal of effort is going into "repairing" our environment. I was sent to 1975 to get a computer system and take it back to 2036. Time travel is not a secret in 2036 and I expect it will become more common. 08 November 2000 22:27 (about time travel) 61 (2.Why it is used and how often to your knowledge it is used.?) Right now, its used to get information or "items" that would be helpful in getting a post WWIII world back to a normal condition. There are 7 other time travelers in my unit. 08 November 2000 22:27 (about time travel) 62 (3.Are there specific time periods time .travelers go to most?) Right now, most of our practical missions are from 1960 to 1980. There is a great deal of research into later and future periods but the farther you go, the lower the divergence confidence of the world line. 08 November 2000 22:27 (about time travel) 63 (4.you stated there were several time machines available are they all active at this time to your knowledge?) Yes. 08 November 2000 22:27 (about time travel) 64 (5.What kind of car are you going to go back in since you sold the Chevy?) It's a 1987 4WD. The vehicle needs a strong suspension system to handle the weight of the distortion unit. 08 November 2000 22:27 (about time travel) 65 (6.Are you able to take people with you in the same car back to your time or another time?) Yes. 11 November 2000 18:46 (about time travel) 66 (If you change "vehical" do you have to re-calibrate the unit?) Yes. But its a function of the VGL system. A gravity baseline is taken and rechecked every thime the unit is used. A new vehicle would alter the gravity signature. 11 November 2000 18:46 (about time travel) 67 (What kind of coils are used to contain, and maintain the singularity?) I am not a phycist so I can not answer that to your level of sophistication. The singularities are held in an enclosed magnetic field. 11 November 2000 18:46 (about time travel) 68 Can your unit also dimensionally travel?) No. However, the longer the unit is on past a safe divergance confidence, the "stranger" the world line becomes. The unit I have is safe to about 1% for every sixty years at max power. 11 November 2000 18:56 (about time travel) 69 (If your conveyence is accurate to one second then you must have a reason for picking the particular second or at least particular day or week, you did.) My goal was to reach a certain date and time which is converted into seconds for the computer to make its calculations. I do not pick the second. Its more important to have a low divergance confidence number. 11 November 2000 18:56 (safety, suggestions, assorted philosophy) 70 (Let me guess, you are here NOW to look at the unusual hung election we have going on. Or maybe this is the trigger event in the comming world wide econmic meltdown? Some other piviot point in history? Fess up. Why now?) I would use the word "elections" a bit cautiously. Perhaps its easier now to see a civil war in your future? 11 November 2000 19:11 (about time travel) 71 (10 years an hour? from 2036 wouldnt that take three+ hours?? how could you survive with merly the pocket of air you caught in your vehicle's field??) Yes...that's about right but my initial trip was to 1975, not 2000. I guess its a question of how many technical details you really want or you feel I'm making up. We do take addtional 02 and the air pocket is a bit larger than you might think. 12 November 2000 16:41 (predictions for the future) 72 I am here for personal reasons. For a few months now, I have bee trying to alert anyone that would listen to the possibility of a civil war in the United States in 2005. 12 November 2000 16:41 (past predictions) 73 I am curious� will anyone be upset if Florida�s votes are not counted in the Electoral College because of the current �confusion�?

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Hummm. this is pretty spooky to me so far I sound to me like NWO. I guess I have to wait for another year and see about the civil war.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
The best thing I like about this story is that people like to point to inconsistencies in his predictions or problems understanding his information. He answered every question that was asked of him with the confidence and terminology that someone in his [purported] position would.

Not only that, but after ALL this time, still no one has come forward to claim responsibility for this hoax - MAINLY... the bottle neck of information that would certainly have to exist in the hands of the IBM engineers that knew the 5100 inside and out (that's where my investigation would've started).

Is it far-fetched? Sure. Completely unbelievable? Not so much.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Furthermore - as I recently saw another poster say - hard to fake a story like that....remember, it is easier to tell a truth than to remember an entire lie. This guys sounds legit.

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Why can't I access page 1?

Your link doesn't work but I did a search and got it, thanks.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 30-10-2013 by Rosinitiate because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:21 PM
link   
John Titor?

Now THAT is a name and a subject that goes back to the good old days of ATS!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2013 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Just scanning that OP... saw some of an old memory that was how we would all create forts on university campuses and that units were referred to using the term, 'shotgun'.

Back a few months ago when VP Biden said something about how we should all be happy with shotguns, this story kicked in!

new topics

top topics

join