It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Best-selling author Leslie Kean will approach Congress, Obama on UFO disclosure

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Snippet from 9/20/2010

In an in-depth interview on UFO disclosure, best-selling author Leslie Kean, whose book UFOs on the Record is now at #30 on the N.Y. Times best selling list, has stated that she plans a campaign to approach committees in the U.S. Congress as well as the Obama administration to secure UFO disclosure. Ms. Kean has proposed the establishment of a UFO agency within the U.S. government.

End of Snippet
www.examiner.com...

Related Vid
exopolitics.blogs.com...

Any of the ATS members who follow Leaslie Kean, please comment on the info above. Of course others please comment also. I searched and found no existing threads on this. With the latest activity on the UFO front, I thought I would make my contribution also. Enjoy.

edit on 29-9-2010 by solarstorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
We really do need a disclosure on unidentified flying objects, much like Europe is trying to do. Rather it be extra terrestrials or not, it is a matter of safety due to the fact we have countless unknown crafts in our airspace.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by solarstorm

Imo saying and doing are two different things. Let us hope she gets results if she can get close enough.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Of course there will be ATS members coming on here saying that disclosure will never happen and all that jazz, but I think it can and will.

They may not tell us that aliens gave them the blueprints for the designs, but they will probably just say that the UFOs are some of the results of advanced tech development we weren't told about. I would love to see this happen and I'm all for it! Just don't let the "crazy people" take over because then we believers won't be taken seriously.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   
She is dreaming, highly doubt she will meet with Obama, there are U.S. Senators and Congressmen who haven't gotten anywhere with this so called disclosure thing. Don't know about her book but heard her in an interview recently on Dreamland and never heard anyone talk so much and fast in my life with the exception of Richard C. Hoagland, I turned off the interview, good luck Leslie, you're going to need it.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
If Congress blocks their ears in ignorance when many scientist try to get cannabis legalized, then I could only imagine the "lalalala we don't hear you" in a disclosure effort.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:12 AM
link   
A new editorial by Kean posted over at the Huff: UFOs and Government: Proposing a New Way Forward by Leslie Kean

Source

"I have gathered a powerful coalition of high level government, military and scientific experts who support a rational, scientific approach to the UFO problem, as outlined here. We are all fortunate that such respectable figures have offered advice on how to frame this sensitive issue and work effectively with our government. Doesn't it make sense to take our cues from them? I invite all of those who are serious about UFOs to align themselves with this well-tested, productive approach. Once we have even the smallest change in the official position -- such as acknowledgement that UAP are worthy of investigation -- the door is opened. After that, anything will be possible."

top topics

join