It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Russia to Boost Military Spending in 2005

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Russia plans to boost spending on domestic arms purchases by a third in 2005 to $6 billion to help the defence sector recover from a post-Soviet slump, industry sources and media reports said on Thursday. But a big player in the industry said the measure may not yield immediate results as the government remained divided over which sectors the money should favour

www.mosnews.com...

But the war in chechenya is going bad..very bad...some people predict that insurgents will put all caucasus on fire,russian will have a lot of troubles..

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
6billion what a joke
wow thats gonna help a lot if your gonna add money it should be in large amounts i say

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
6billion what a joke
wow thats gonna help a lot if your gonna add money it should be in large amounts i say

6 Billion is a lot of money. Just think how many Migs or Ak-47s they could get. And I'd like to see those rebels come up with that kind of cash. But compared to other countries like the US 6 billion is kinda small.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
you bet its small the us is going to add 100billion to its already 400billion a year so a grant total of 500billion a year
there is a thread about that here somewhere

top topics

join