It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the LHC, solar flares and 2012, this is how they are linked and why!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by theAymen

The distance of that Statue from the Arch is about 1 & 1/4 (1.25) miles. In life, it would take quite the imagination or very poor eyesight to think the statue is meant to be walking through the Arch.
What you call the "womb like building" (
) is the Old Courthouse where the Dred Scott case was held. It's now a small little museum.

About the other thread, I think that is what he was talking about. After it had gone on a while, it was found that much of it was plagiarized. But the photos of the collider and the Shiva statue outside of it are very similar to those in your post. I think that's what made him remember the other thread.

edit on 10/2/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by theAymen
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

"An accurate representation of someone elses article" lololol cmon...show me this thread lolol... you have never read a thread like that so stop lying and enjoy lolol "drafting takes time"...haha....moron..add that to the list dont make lame accusations...

TheAymen…..

Thank you for replying to me.

The first think I will note is that you appear to be editing your posts subsequent to reading my replies to those posts. That makes it difficult to keep our discussion in sequence & in context.

An accurate representation of someone elses article

I confirm the other person’s thread was ”an accurate representation of someone elses article”.

lololol cmon...show me this thread lolol...

Please see the post by chamberf=6.

He provided the link to the following thread:

LARGE HADRON COLLIDER EXPOSED: The stargate of Shiva

The material in that thread was not original……it was plagiarised from this site:

William Henry Website

For interest’s sake, why don’t you have a look at that person’s thread & the website from whence the material was derived & see what you think?

you have never read a thread like that

I confirm I have ”read a thread like that”, as per my review of the thread to which you have now been linked.

so stop lying

You have called me many different names on many different occasions.

Now you are calling me a liar.

Thank you…..I enjoy being called names & I enjoy being called a liar.

I note that I have never called you names & I have never lied on ATS or on any other website.

enjoy lolol

Some might suggest it is difficult to ”enjoy” discussions with another member, when that other member is constantly calling them names, calling them a liar, etc…

drafting takes time

I confirm again that drafting takes time.

Perhaps that is why that other fellow plagiarised that work from that website.

haha....moron

Thank for continuing to call me names, as you have now done in many, many posts.

add that to the list

Yes…..I have ”added that to the list” :shk:

dont make lame accusations

I have not made ”lame accusations”.

Rather…..I have provided you with a previous thread & an external website for your consideration.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

edit on 2-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Syntax

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   

firstly... cute, with the two stars.

and those links say nothing about FTE`s, time/dimenisional flux from a solar flare, and collider use at the time.

as for the images....who cares where i got them from..thyre pictures ffs..i got them to tart up my thread.

also there are more than one picture of the lhc and shiva.. who really cares about the pics cmon....

p.s. this is just for you... i think it perfectly reflects and answers your posts/queriesWhat they didnt want you to know - youtube enjoy mr laden

edit on 2-10-2010 by theAymen because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   

If photos don't mean much to you and you just use them to "tart up you thread", may I request a few of Heidi Klum next time then?
Thanks.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The opening post seems to make a lot of unwarranted and unsubstantiated claims about the sun, physics, the LHC, and history. Let's take a look at a few of the problems.

Where do you get this idea that "The sun controls the fabric of time & space in this dimension"? The sun is a small star and not a particularly remarkable star in this galaxy or the universe.

You continue on with the following claim: "To change the space-time continuum in our dimension.... the sun is more than capable."

Neither of these two statements seems connected to the reality of the universe.

The sun flips polarity every 11 years. Right? Every 11 years the sun changes its polarity. You read about the sun right? You did link to a few places talking about the sun and solar cycles.

Here is another problem. The solar maximum is predicted for 2013, not 2012. There is no indication that the sun will produce solar flares "the biggest ever recorded" in 2012 or 2013. Not sure why you are again claiming something that is not a valid claim.

Here is another unfounded claim: "Changes in timespace and matter is being recorded and slowly leaked to the press in a bid to desensitize us to the shock." Can you give us a concrete example of this?

On to the solar system. Can you tell us how the sun caused the loss of a cloud layer in Jupiter? Did you know that the cloud layer has disappeared before? It's happened before and it will happen again. You mention a few other things after that, but it's quite incoherent.

The rest of the claim going into the LHC and wormholes is just fiction. The earlier part about the sun is all pseudoscientific word salad. You made up a lot of things and you tossed in some fiction and stirred it up to produce whatever it is. Then you try to connect that fiction with the LHC in another fictional manner.

I read the following and realized that this post is based on a lack of understanding of even basic ideas in science.

ancient Egyptians knew how to extract electricity from water using electrolysis.

From Electrolysis we learn that

Electrolysis is the passage of a direct electric current through an ionic -substance that is either molten or dissolved in a suitable solvent, resulting in chemical reactions at the electrodes and separation of materials.

Whatever you meant it wasn't electrolysis.

Finally, 2012 is not a part of anything other than the Mayans. It is not mentioned by the Egyptians or Hebrew calendar, or anything other than the Mayan long count calendar and the Mayans had NO prophecies associated with it.

So in conclusion I think it is fair to say that you need to go back to the drawing board and figure out what you want to say and leave out those things that you don't understand.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Just wanted to add

The youtube video of the fart -- very mature response. Unless of course that was somehow supposed to add to your OP. If so, then nevermind I should have known.

edit on 10/2/2010 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Its ok, I understand, glad you were not just ignoring it. Interesting as hell huh?

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

TheAymen…..

firstly... cute, with the two stars.

The stars have nothing to do with me. Stars are awarded by other members.

and those links say nothing about FTE`s, time/dimenisional flux from a solar flare, and collider use at the time.

Perhaps not…..but some other broad concepts remain similar & the other thread……

LARGE HADRON COLLIDER EXPOSED: The stargate of Shiva

.....was definitely plagiarised from here…..

William Henry Website

as for the images....who cares where i got them from

The source of the images becomes important if someone suspects material might be plagiarised.

..thyre pictures ffs..

Thank you for swearing at me again.

i got them to tart up my thread.

I believe you placed those specific images in your opening post to evoke relationships between things & issues that do not exist.

In that sense, the visual aspects of your opening post were of paramount importance & not utilized flippantly.

also there are more than one picture of the lhc and shiva.. who really cares about the pics cmon....

As I’ve just stated, I think the issue of the pictures is very important. Please see my commentary, above.

p.s. this is just for you... i think it perfectly reflects and answers your posts/queries What they didnt want you to know - youtube

I have embedded the Youtube video you posted, so that other members may assess your ongoing discussion skills.

Here is your “fart” video, as directed to me as your response in this discussion:

www.youtube.com...

I confirm your repertoire now includes many, many instances of calling me names, swearing at me, calling me a liar & posting “fart” videos at me.

enjoy mr laden

Thank you for calling me more names.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

edit on 3-10-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Formatting

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

god you are annoying little .....

first here is where a solar flare could hit in 2012. This is via Michio Kaku. He gives a dire warning about that date.

Also data from NASA website also gives clues to 2012.

science.nasa.gov...

my final answer:

*face palm*

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

It's time for you to do the face palm. That is old data you are presenting.

Are you trying to perpetrate a hoax such as done by Lucus, Sitchin, and others by purposely posting out dated information? Yes you are.

Here is a link you've been shown many times.
New Solar Cycle Prediction

May 29, 2009: An international panel of experts led by NOAA and sponsored by NASA has released a new prediction for the next solar cycle. Solar Cycle 24 will peak, they say, in May 2013 with a below-average number of sunspots.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Haaaaaaa!... funny as hell!

why would you embed that...!!...anyway...

as for people calling it pseudoscience...lol yea cool!..iv noticed you haters are everywhere...why not here...its all good.

i want to pay attention to that post by antar...only they have an idea what ats should stand for!

"maybe..maybenot" always pollutes my threads with his farce...tut tutankhamun tut

edit on 3-10-2010 by theAymen because: (no reason given)

oh sorry how rude of me...i almost forgot your list...heres one more to add..."Mugginz"

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

as for people calling it pseudoscience...lol yea cool!..iv noticed you haters are everywhere...why not here...its all good.

Why do you say "haters?" It's simply a matter of pointing out that the fiction you posted is unrelated to science. Having borrowed a few terms from science makes your fiction pseudoscience. Your claims fit in with the rest of the 2012 claims. They are not based on evidence, but rather on speculations that are demonstrably false.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

all right mate.

jupiter losing a ring is cool...but losing its iconic red storm...and isotopes half/life decay rates changing...just when the sun is at its solar maximum..these are indicators..for you. use them as you wish...

as for whether its 2012 or 2013..!!..cmon mate its the sun on a grand scale..1 year late is like you being a few minutes late to work

i predict a large magneic flux...which nasa have confirmed...that if you turn on the collider and make a collision at the time of this flux...who knows what can happen...add a theory mate not just an attitude..peace

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
science-at-nasa/2009/29may_noaaprediction/]New Solar Cycle Prediction[/url]
May 29, 2009: An international panel of experts led by NOAA and sponsored by NASA has released a new prediction for the next solar cycle. Solar Cycle 24 will peak, they say, in May 2013 with a below-average number of sunspots.

see this is where i need to point out...you take your information from a craft they call NOAA..get real..its called NOAA...why is it "that" ship the one thats recording this phenomenon. NOAA ..is it predictiong a caralcylismic event?? hmmmm

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by theAymen...add a theory mate not just an attitude.

That's funny. The only "attitude" I see here is yours, calling people haters and other names just because they point out the flaws in your "theory". Feel free to continue believing in your pseudoscientific claptrap if you want, but don't get all uppity when folks point out that you're very likely wrong.

I've seen many of your posts and threads, and they all seem to share a common aspect in that they're all highly speculative nonsense loosely based on other highly speculative nonsense.

This is, of course, just the opinion of one mostly disinterested party, so take it as you will.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Originally posted by subject x

wow the big X

That's funny. The only "attitude" I see here is yours, calling people haters and other names just because they point out the flaws in your "theory". Feel free to continue believing in your pseudoscientific claptrap if you want, but don't get all uppity when folks point out that you're very likely wrong."

wrong..who said i was 100% right...its a theory
also have you seen the negative attidude comming from certain members..who instead of taking the threads with a pinch of salt..aggressivly attack and belittle my 2 cents..its only 2 cents ffs. anyway i only have an attude with maybemaybenot...and if your gonna fall for the spin hes created then #y*!% as well

to add ... would you watch star trek, then ring the creator to complan about the theory of space travel lol

I've seen many of your posts and threads, and they all seem to share a common aspect in that they're all highly speculative nonsense loosely based on other highly speculative nonsense.

you just summed up what ATS is....funny that!!!...that is what the ATS credo should be lol

its cool..the mods imperialist member party ...educate me not hate me

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Mythology and science mixed together to arrive at a date and an event- Cool

The sun seems to be noticeably lagging- Spaceweather
spaceweather.com...

Stargate's may only need the energy emitted from the palm of your hand

Why is that statue in the circle pointing at 9:11?

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Heaps more mistakes here.
1. Jupiter did not lose a ring. A cloud band disappeared. It's happened before. It will happen again.
2. The red spot of Jupiter is not gone. In fact there is a new one forming.
3. Isotope half lifes are not changing
4. Solar maximums occur every 11 years
5. The difference of 1 year in an 11 year cycle is important. It goes to the understanding of the sun.
6. There is no evidence that a change in the sun's magnetic field can be detected at the LHC

That is why I called this pseudoscience - it is.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Frankly, I haven't got a clue what you are attempting to convey in that post.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by theAymen
you just summed up what ATS is...

Unfortunately, that's the first thing you've said that I agree with.
Kinda sad, isn't it?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join