It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biology of a Grey

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Ok, here is what I've found on the whole CoverUp Live thing.

Google Search for: ufo coverup live tv

Most of the searches were discussions (including some from ATS) debunking the special, or talking about when it was supposed to air in different markets.

Finally, on Page 2 of the search, I found the following website:

www.anzwers.org...

The site is a collection of interviews with UFOlogists, believers, and skeptics. Tons of videos and sound bites to download. I have just begun going through the page to see what I can find, but so far I have been able to unearth the CoverUp live video itself. I will keep looking, though.

posted on Jul, 8 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Most of the earlier information about Greys on earth (last 10 years) were orignally sourced from the Cooper Paper's, Col. Corso's notes were a follow up to them. Most of this is info that was developed in the 60's but started in 1947 I believe.
Rosewell got most of the publicity, however there were crashs in Aurea, TX, and somewhere Near White Sands NM (alamogardo).

Supposedly out of the "Cooper Papers" were documents that claimed that Eisnhower met with Aliens in Wrigth-Patterson Airbase (while on a inspection to Edwards AFB). An agreement ( a joint venture of sorts) was established, and Aliens were given clearance to develope a lab in the Four Corners area of NM.. now known as Dulce. In theory there are underground tunnels connecting Edwards AFB and Dulce.
Groom Lake , S4 and a few other areas were deloped so we could work on the benifits of or agreements (alien technology) they gave us....in-trADE FOR.......?
The on-line documents Cooper Papers and John Corso's info indicated that Aleins would be allowed to conduct experiments on mammels whose biological systems were close to human (pig and cow and horse) to help them re-work their genetic atophy on simply a need to recontruct there geneitc codes to fit into our enviornment specially what was touch on earlier in this thread..reproduction and digestion.
Unexpectlly humans started turning up missing in an ever enlarging radius around Dulce...
Cooper was a self professed senior security officier for the US State Department who worked in the human departments in the Dulce complex. He claims to of wittnessed a confortation with Humans and the Aliens (after if was decided that the aliens had violated the terms of the original agreement and had to intention of ceasing their activities...Well according to Cooper's statment.. we lost badly and had to evacute certain levels of Dulce and since that time aliens have proceeded up-checked..

The above information is repeated from memory the last on-line source for these documents was the Black Vault. I have no way of confirming that this information is factual ..only that I read the files and the terminology (style if writing) was certainly military oriented phraseology....

Personal Slant: I've been following and reading the Alien Coming to Earth concept for about 30 years... it started with the SiFi writers of the day, Heinlien, Assimov, Clarke etc.
With the advent of the internet (you used to have to hunt books, buy them and read them) old Old School actvities, It was easier to follow world events and arcane info became more readily available.

Basically (simplisticly) there is a wealth of coincedentaly evidence left before in archeologic records to indicate "apearrant " anti-gravity craft, missles, alien forms in appearant "suits" designed for travel in hostile environments.. UFO's have riddled our near and distant past, found in the inscriptions of the Pyramids, to the Mid-evil paints of many Italian masters.

For me there is more than enough smoke to indicate ..fire.. or a real source for these things. What I'm not clear of is who... and why ...
I feel that we Modern Man are a Hybrid of some original sentiant life form of earth and so have a Glactic Right to it....via our DNA being earth bound and so un-deniable.
I suspect that other alien races contest our birth right to this planet some dont care.. and feel the strongest have claim to what ever they can take..

Again this is a summation of what Ive come to believe about our human origins. I would expect any taking the time to read this to conduct their own research and come to there own conclusions... I hope there is another 30 years to do so...

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide
maybe it's an organic radar dome or something they fill with helium to fly around

[edit on 24-6-2004 by DarkSide]

LOL thats funny!

I wanted to say somthing but i dont wanna make another post so..

On they "Hybrid" of a sentiet being... have you noticed.. now i may not be spelling this right Harlaquin Fetus Disease looks alot like what people have described aliens as? maybe these abductees have been implanted with a baby or these are just freekish children that live only 2 days?

[edit on 10-7-2004 by Oglop]

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Whats for supper Humans are, and some bovine tissue liquefied mixed with hydrogen peroxide and absorbed through their skin which they also use to excrete waste. The Greys are controlled by their reptillian masters who feel that earth is their's by birthright The Greys are technologically superior but physically inferior infertile they are cloned they lack independent thought have a hive mentality evil ,soulless (no soul matrix) it is said being arround one is a draining experience mentally. They range in height 4foot to six foot mostly short though. they are at this time the most predominate but their many other races. (sorry for spelling)

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 08:12 PM
link   
The truth of the Greys is this:

They are not from a 0-G environment.
They reproduce via CLONE technology and GENETIC engineering.
They communicate with eachother via TELEKENESIS.
They do not "Eat" they obsorb their fuels through their skin via OSSMOSIS.
Their "Skin" is still highly debateable as well as their "eyes' because it is widely stated that their typical appearance is mearly a suit that they wear, and more and more people are begining to accept this idea for the following reasons:

They are frail, a suit would help them sustain themselves in our environment or sheild them from malicious elements and bacteria.

The way that their spacecraft work, they are most likely required to wear these suits as to not disturb the highly delicate electrical conductivity.

Numerous accounts of seeing suits, whitely striber, travis walton, etc.

This does not mean that it is the truth, in my opinion its a 50/50 debate over weather their appearce is due to a suit or not.

Questions?

posted on Jul, 10 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   
I tend to go with the suit theory myself. If it is true it could raise some interesting possibilities. From the way they look described as having broomstick like arms in alot of accounts would tend too make you think they a very weak. But if their suits contain some type of exoskeleton they could be far strong than a human. The suits could aslo be like our Hazmat suits for them as a enviorment that humans would need might not be the best for the grey. With enough tech a suit could contain any number of marvels.

posted on Jul, 18 2004 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I have never understood why most of the people associate aliens (extraterrestrials) as having a body similar to a human being (looking from outside at least), features like bipedal, a face with two eyes, two hands, etc. Most people who say were abducted describe their encounters being with greys or other human-like aliens. Why are the creepy/monster looking ones confined to comics and sci-fi movies only? Or is a bilateral-human-like body necessary for any beings to become the most advanced on their own planet? At least they could have four legs and four eyes
, why not? Why human-like?

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
The Greys might not even be ''Aliens" From another planet they could just be Humans from the future or a alternate dimension. This could explain there human like apperance. This would also help explain how they cover the vast distances of space they could just slip into our dimension from another earth or another time they would not have to travel any great distance.

Another possibility is that they dont look like us but rather we look like them they could have shaped human life in there own image. This could also explain the common appearance.

Yet another possiblity is that the basic human shape is the predominate shape that intelligent life takes in the universe. One basic shape that helps lifeforms to devolp technology. Its hard for a creature that walks on all its legs to create something it can use as they never have free limbs to use to try differents things.

Theres so many possiblites when thinking about alien life that nothing is impossible there could be one basic form or a billion different forms each more strange then the next

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Not all reported aliens are bipedal (though it is the majority)... It's a very rare case, but I've read the accounts....(most however, fall into the "nutjob" variety...)

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Another way to look at it is to consider the forms life takes in the ocean. The Lifeforms can take many different forms to suit different task. But If you want to be able to do something like say swim really good and fast one basic shape shows up over and over again. These creatures look alot alike but on the inside they could not be more different. This form is just well suited for what they do and it is adopted my many different lifeforms.

Ichthyosaur, Reptile

Dolphin, Mammal

Shark

Perhaps the human bipedal design is just a well suited design for intelligence and the devolpment of technology. It could be adopted by say a silicon based life form that on the inside would be nothing like us.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowXIX
Yet another possiblity is that the basic human shape is the predominate shape that intelligent life takes in the universe. One basic shape that helps lifeforms to devolp technology. Its hard for a creature that walks on all its legs to create something it can use as they never have free limbs to use to try differents things.
Perhaps the human bipedal design is just a well suited design for intelligence and the devolpment of technology. It could be adopted by say a silicon based life form that on the inside would be nothing like us.

If those extraterrestrial beings are intelligent and technologically advanced enough to actually arrive on earth from some distant star's planet, then i don't think they even need hands or feet. What do we use hands for? eating, lifting things up, etc. They might be just using machines for doing all those things. We use our feet to walk, they might be flying!

My point is, i don't think aliens (the really advanced) would have a form even close to us. I'm not saying they would be creepy ones, but no one would know unless you have seen one. So, i don't believe in people who say that they were abducted by greys or other human-like aliens.

Just an opinion. I have not seen one and I respect other people who have actually seen one.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I propose a axiom that the more advanced and mature a civilization is the greater chance that fertility is inversley proportional to the age of that civilization and it's tecnological advancement.
Thus younger less advanced civilizations (as in human ) would have that one attribute that is most essential uncompromised genetic factors associated with fertility My guess some would seek to get these factors in any way possible. That may be the real currency of the universe.

posted on Jul, 19 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I have seen 2 Color Pictures - That I am Convinced are Authentic - of
"Grey Aliens". They were both "Deceased" - On a Table & surrounded by Human Doctors. No Folks this was not some Cheesy "Alien Autopsy" Video -the level of Detail was very High. I ran across something similar posted on this very site. They were Grey - with a Greenish Tint - Big Head - Big Black Eyes - Very Small thin Lips & Ears & not really a nose - just holes. Small body - Thin Arms, Legs & Torso - they look kind of Cute - not really threatening!!

Quote: "High enough level of technology. They could be far superior to any life form on earth at least. Or the other concept of genetically designed organic creatures just for space travel could be just a vaiable. I wonder if the later is true and these grays were designed just for space travel would that perhaps suggest there might be a faction of grays that stayed on their home planet that would be far different from their space fairing brothers?"

I hate to Inform you - but these guys are obviously Very Advanced - we must be like MONKEYS to them. They probably need some Natural Resource from US or Our Planet - as stated in a previous thread - I wouldn't be surprised if Our Government cut a "Tech/Resource Trade" Deal with them a long time ago - why should they tell us anything - they never do - as a matter of fact the lie to us all the time - I.E. Iraq has Nuclear Weapons
(Whatever)!

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jp1111

Originally posted by ShadowXIX

If those extraterrestrial beings are intelligent and technologically advanced enough to actually arrive on earth from some distant star's planet, then i don't think they even need hands or feet. What do we use hands for? eating, lifting things up, etc. They might be just using machines for doing all those things. We use our feet to walk, they might be flying!

My point is, i don't think aliens (the really advanced) would have a form even close to us. I'm not saying they would be creepy ones, but no one would know unless you have seen one. So, i don't believe in people who say that they were abducted by greys or other human-like aliens.

Just an opinion. I have not seen one and I respect other people who have actually seen one.

Hello?!?! They do NOT have to take bipedal, tetrapodal forms!!! Hasn't anyone seen the movie The Cat From Outer Space?!?! (1978, directed by Norman Tokar)

But seriously (that movie is horrid
) But if they just have machines do the work so "hands" or anything of the sort aren't necessary, what did they build the machines themselves with??? I agree that they could take different forms, but it seems more plausible to have analogous structures to our own.

Sorry to single you out.

~Rainbow Sherb

~*~Edited for Spelling~*~

[edit on 11-3-2010 by RainbowSherbert]

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   
they have 2 brains one is for typical usage such as information and memory things like that typical processes of a brain the second is for communication hence tele-communication and possibly other things that a normal brain couldnt do!

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by aukaiman8000
I go more along with the theory that grays were created genetically to be slaves for a alien race and now they are trying to use humanity to repair their genetic code by making gray/human hybrids or "super grays" (they probably already have) and they are making deals with our governments and such (our govts are helping them get their goals and they help us with what we want blah blah yeah)

anyway thats what i think could probably be going on

I've never heard that exact theory but I like it!

Originally posted by Just1Man
What if all known greys were/are female? Female sex organs are a lot more easily concealed than male sex organs, even by natural means.

Has anyone seen the ideas for multigenerational starships? Some of the newer ideas are saying send only females and sperm for weight reduction purposes. I believe Space.com states that you would only need to send 180 unique human specimens (females and sperm samples combined) to prevent inbreeding or harmful genetic deterioration indefinitely in the context of selective breeding.

Also, in known "hive" insects, the workers/soldiers are sexually under-developed females. Heh, maybe there are voluptuous queen aliens out there somewhere?

Just some speculation on alien gender and reproduction.

Also for those of you who think greys are animals of some sort, how would you specifically classify aliens from a scientific point of view? What "Kingdom, phylum, class, order, family, genus, and species" are they most like? If they don't have hair and nipples and stuff, they don't seem like mammals.

Thanks,

--J1m

edit: oh yeah, Sleestacks. . .

[edit on 26-6-2004 by Just1Man]

This theory makes a lot of sense. Even if Greys don't specifically exist; the theory is great for other alien species.

Originally posted by TheGrey
The truth of the Greys is this:

They are not from a 0-G environment.
They reproduce via CLONE technology and GENETIC engineering.
They communicate with eachother via TELEKENESIS.
They do not "Eat" they obsorb their fuels through their skin via OSSMOSIS.
Their "Skin" is still highly debateable as well as their "eyes' because it is widely stated that their typical appearance is mearly a suit that they wear, and more and more people are begining to accept this idea for the following reasons:

They are frail, a suit would help them sustain themselves in our environment or sheild them from malicious elements and bacteria.

The way that their spacecraft work, they are most likely required to wear these suits as to not disturb the highly delicate electrical conductivity.

Numerous accounts of seeing suits, whitely striber, travis walton, etc.

This does not mean that it is the truth, in my opinion its a 50/50 debate over weather their appearce is due to a suit or not.

Questions?

The first part of your post I've heard many times before as with the suit theory, but you went into more detail, and I could really visualize a weaker being in the suit, but it is hard to fathom.

Other ideas I've read in here that should be the center of debate is the large head, lack of hair, and large eyes. Since the first description of a Grey to the thousands later today, we have a wide variety. Tall, ability to float, pass through walls, etc. etc.

I think the most common features are:

large head
big eyes
hairless
telepathic

posted on Mar, 11 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Greys are attracted to lonely obese psychologically maladjusted women with dead end low paying jobs and no friends.

According to a study that is the profile of the typical UFO abduction claimant.

I won't get into the anal probe aspect. Bot something I want to thin about too much.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join