It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Recent rise in strange high profile deaths...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I was wondering if anyone else noticed this as well. It seems strange to me that a British Millionaire would go about giving large sums of money away and then kill himself. Do these people know something that no one else knows? Is there an impending doom so horrible that not even money can save you?
Jimi Heselden

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by packinupngoin

got to wonder.

Second line.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

He fell off a cliff driving a segway? That is an odd thing. It's a platform on wheels, why would he be riding next to a cliff on it?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

There's nothing in his story about him having killed himself.

Is there?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by ExPostFacto

It seems like suicide...as does the death of Brittany Murphy and her husband. I just find it strange and wonder will we be seeing more high profile deaths like this. Maybe faking your death is a advanced ticket to a safe haven somewhere.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Well not all millionaires are Mr Burns type characters I don't see how a rich person giving lots of money to charity is odd, even Bill Gates does it.

Even if he did commit suicide (which it seems he didn't) I don't really see anything suspicious, rich people get depressed too

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
They know something we don't.

The Elites Are Moving:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Dennis Hopper and Gary Coleman are already underground listening to the rumbles of doom above.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Seems like there is nothing here whatsoever to support the title of the thread: "Recent rise in strange high profile deaths".

This is worse than the claim that Gary Coleman was a member of the elite.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Erm, he wasn't exactly all that rich or powerful, hardly someone I would expect to be 'in the loop'. His death has not been ruled a suicide, and Philanthropic work is not giving away all your money before you die. You wonder why there is an upsurge in rich people dying, but only list one.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Because Britney Murphy was super important and no doubt had access to a TON of top secret information only shared with the elites. Not sure if OP is trolling, and if so this trollbait was delicious.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I somehow never imagined the elite to be comprised of Michael Jackson (thought I'd add him in) Gary Coleman and Brittany Murphy riding on Segways.
It sounds a lot more interesting then a lot of politicians, members of royal blood lines and billionaires.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
And keeping with this apparant trend of "high profile" deaths, I give you all Comedy Central Roaster extrodinaire...

Greg Giraldo

He is obviously a high ranking Illuminati Reptilian Overlord.

Comedian Greg Giraldo dies after accidental overdose

Hold the laughter.
Greg Giraldo died today, four days after being hospitalized following an accidental overdose of prescription medication. He was 44.
The news was first reported by fellow comic and longtime friend Jim Norton, who tweeted a photo of the two and the message, "RIP Buddy."

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Although none of the following 9 deaths have anything to do with 2012 I felt that it was in keeping with the other deaths - nothing to do with 2012.

9 Inventors killed by their own Inventions

Yes people do get killed by the things they own or develop.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by stereologist

Theres a lot more to Thomas Midgley Jr (the first person mentioned in that article)
He is sometimes credited as being the most dangerous man ever to have lived.

In 1921 he decided that petrol would work a lot better if you added lead to it, and he then went on to infent cfc's that caused the hole in the ozone layer

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
People do die you know...

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
test for echo:

Add Amschel Rothschild to the list:

Amschel Rothschild Heir To Rothschild Empire Found Dead In Paris Hotel
www.abovetopsecret.com...
by UcDat
started on 6/11/2011 @ 01:03 AM

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Clearly, if this were a recent rise in high profile deaths then we would not have to wait a long time to get a small addition to the list.

top topics

join