It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

God is us, no sleepers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus

You don't seem to know what ego means. Ego is information you think you know about yourself.

Perhaps you fear the unknown. Ego may be more and can be less than the information I think I know about myself.

I say let your life be your autobiography. Sure, I and others can offer to help proof read your autobiography, but ultimately I believe it should be you who are the editor.

-ET

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Be careful son.

Wherever you are, your body remains here, ... its is important to remember how to, or learn to relate to other's who cannot see what we do.

.. also be sure to keep physical and social reference points on the quest for enlightenment, because as the mind becomes unhinged it can lead to psychosis, or some other type of insanity.

It can be confusing for the consciousness to function on multiple dimensions.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

You don't seem to know what ego means. Ego is information you think you know about yourself.

Perhaps you fear the unknown. Ego may be more and can be less than the information I think I know about myself.

I say let your life be your autobiography. Sure, I and others can offer to help proof read your autobiography, but ultimately I believe it should be you who are the editor.

-ET

Well done, you've done good. We've come a long way.

edit on 29-9-2010 by DarkCyrus because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

My job is to bring and anchor all of this in. Your job is only to live in it.

Congratulations

We've won.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Hello me! How am I today?

Don't worry, sooner or later our other parts will see our whole.

It's hard to imagine they cannot understand, but not everyone is paying attention, they are distracted.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen

Originally posted by badw0lf

I love you allways.

I love you too and I want to feel it for you.

Thank you so much for what you did.

Ok, this is now officially creepy.

this site has gone to the dogs. every thread is full of religious garbage.

Creepy religious garbage at that!

And he's been here since '04. A sleeper nutter or.. just been here too long - who can tell.

I for one, am glad to say that even in my insanity, there is no god. as long as I can think remotely reasonably, I'm safe... OP otoh...

Run Away!!!

Oo

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   

reply to post by badw0lf

I didn't mean to frighten you.

I destroyed my own ego. Well im in the process. When my soul comes in fully then I know there is no ego left for sure.

I need Proof. I don't just accept things.. As do you. You know me.

edit on 29-9-2010 by DarkCyrus because: (no reason given)

I don't know you - and if I met you, I'd likely check the doorknobs to see if they're locked.

It's not that you want to touch my love bits, because hey, we all want that... it's that you embed it in a load of godly diatribe that kinda meanders around no central point, thus swirling anywhere your mind takes you.

That's scary. And I reiterate. I'd be finding an anchor of sorts before it gets too solidified in your mind that you are alone and we're all unreal.. or whatever else springs to mind as you carry that oh so heavy and burdensome pick axe..

Oo

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:51 AM
link   

You better not bring that tone to me son. I am here. You face me?

Oh dear... In b4 the medics and police.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

I destroyed my own ego. Well im in the process. When my soul comes in fully then I know there is no ego left for sure.

DarkCyrus,

Good luck with your endeavors!!!

You do realize your ATS account is also a part of your ego, right?? I guess when your "soul comes in fully" there will be no more DarkCyrus on ATS....

Wow....talk about a self-solving problem.

Peace

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I agree with most of what you say, however I would disagree that you need ET to phone you home. You can do that yourself through contemplation and meditation.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hahaha

No.

I am the only one that exists, you are simply a part of MY reality.

You are not the GOD.

For I am GOD.

We are one and that one is me.

You are me.

I am you.

edit on 41015201030012010Thursday15 by Nysothol because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Hello I. Dark Cyrus, If I give you my address, can you mail me some of that cardboard>? oh well, and hello I . Me. You, all those other people out there who are becoming more aware of our connection to each other/nature/god

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   
I think what the OP is proposing is that there is no such thing as individual consciousness (no you, no I, and no "everyone else"), and that all of us are actually part of the same eternal, infinitely powerful consciousness, bored with being alone. In other words, this entity created multiple versions of itself in it's "mind", as well as the entire "reality" "we" live in.

Further (this is a stretch), the effects of psychedelic drugs could be a glimpse of this "true reality". Not that "I" "personally" do drugs, but it's interesting to think about.

In any case, it is a concept that I agree could be possible, and have thought about countless times. Proving it however is of course both intentionally and inherently impossible, since every piece of data and sensory input would be part of the greater illusion. We would not ever be able to be on the outside looking in, to give us some perspective.

edit on 3-10-2010 by inivux because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join