It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saudi Arabia, Turkey, Lebanon, Estonia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 12:19 PM
link   
A few weeks ago and it 'came' to me that there would be 'trouble' in Saudi Arabia. Two days later, I turned on the news and the report of the first round of 16 (I think) hostages had just taken place that morning. A few days later, it 'came' to me that there would be terrorist attacks in Turkey and Lebanon - that the 'circle of terror' would be widening outside of Iraq.

I just saw the news report about the bombings in Turkey today. (6/24/04)

As for Estonia, I 'saw' that although things seemed 'okay' on the surface in that country - two opposing 'factions' would start having conflicts and something would happen in Estonia that would cause 'all eyes' in Western Europe to turn their attention to Estonia. Somehow I felt Russia would get involved and Finland would play a part (?) Afterwards, I had to look Estonia up on the map - as frankly, I wasn't sure where it was exactly (except it was part of the new Eastern 'EU'). Sure enough, it borders Russia and is just across the water from Finland. Hmmm. Have no clue what's coming there... but ...

Needless to say, it was kind of unnerving to see those bombings in Turkey - since I got the 'hit' on Saudi and now on Turkey... I wonder what the deal is with Lebanon (?) and Estonia (?) now...

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I just saw that news bit about Turkey. I guess Bush and the rest of the 'powers that be' will have to find another holiday-hotel in which to meet!

Shades of what's to come during the Olympics in Greece, no doubt.

I know nada about Estonia, but it's kind of interesting that Russia might get mixed up in it (if something happens, that is). They've got trouble a plenty in Chechnya at the moment.

Before you know it: Iran, Syria, Jordan, Egypt, Libya, Oman, etc. etc. etc. will be drawn into the ruckus. Then there really will be a big p-r-o-b-l-e-m!

join