It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Feds X-Raying the populace?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I came across this on infowars and then found some other sources.
Outrageous. Land of the Free?
Maybe not worth mentioning, or maybe already on here somewhere,if so I can't find it (I can't get used to the new site design). If so sorry 'bout that.

current.com...

www.csmonitor.com...

whatreallyhappened.com...

X-raying the public at large, looking into your private places (this would work just as well on a house), where will it end? Will this be the next "tool" for law enforcement? No more worries of illegal search? No more need of a warrant?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I am all for this...Whats the big deal? If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to worry about..I never get bothered by the police ever...Gee could that be because I am not a criminal...And lets just say for a second that this country becomes a police state and we are all forced into labor camps(which I really doubt of ever happening) what are you going to do about it? Nothing...Just be glad that the criminals are getting caught much easier and rest easy...Unless your a criminal I guess...

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by illusion987

good one...throw 'em off your trail
i agree

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by illusion987

Really? Are you quite serious?
I pose this question, how would this differ from being stopped by a fed, or local law enforcement while walking down the street, minding your own business, and being asked to turn out your pockets for inspection? You ask why to the agent/officer and the answer isn't suspicion of anything, just curious. Ok nothing else happens and you go on your way. No big deal right? Wrong! We are protected from unreasonable SEARCH and seizure for good reason. Or maybe that doesn't apply today, and as to the raditation you are unwittingly submitted to, well ask yourself, why do X-ray techs wear those lead vests if it's no big deal?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
If that ever happened...I would gladly let them...I have nothing to hide...This would never happen anyway...There are way too many people to just stop and sift through their pockets...Having the xray machine will speed the process..What would take a random search 10-15 minutes now takes 30 seconds and they can search everyone...I think its awesome...But then again I am not a criminal....

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by texas thinker

This just in, because of the massive use of x ray machines, the US citizens have developed a 50% cancer rate.

But 5 drug dealers were caught last year so everything evens out I guess.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
The Government has been doing a lot of little things like this the past few years to condition the masses to accept them as the new norm. The sheeple will be less likely to complain as the New Martial Law State continues to grow and is implemented in ever growing larger steps.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
IMO I don't think that its right to treat everyone as a criminal to find criminals, I mean thats what there job is to do.

Not having anything to hide, and being treated like you do, or might, is not a good enough reason to X-ray people.

If some people find it to hard to catch criminals, then maybe they should be looking to get another job.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by illusion987
I am all for this...Whats the big deal? If you have nothing to hide you have nothing to worry about..I never get bothered by the police ever...Gee could that be because I am not a criminal...And lets just say for a second that this country becomes a police state and we are all forced into labor camps(which I really doubt of ever happening) what are you going to do about it? Nothing...Just be glad that the criminals are getting caught much easier and rest easy...Unless your a criminal I guess...

ouchhh it hurts just reading this. oh well. guess you've never read the bill of rights. or any literature on the effects of prolonged exposure to x-rays.

ugh.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Every single time you walk through that grey or white box that's like 7 feet tall, 6 feet wide and like 2 feet deep and then get wanded you are technically being xrayed as anything out of the ordinary will alert the sensors.

Every governmental building, courthouse, legal center, military installation, airports, concerts, game stadiuns has one and if you don't pass through that and jump the bench you can and will get shot and your family is prohibited from suing for negliance.

There is consideration of this expanding to include all enclosed and larger transportation hubs. Those with no walls or even a ceeling overhead these will remain spotchequeless for now.

edit on 30-9-2010 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2010 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

news flash, dude, metal detectors don't use x-rays. they use magnetic fields.

and just to add, the amount of x-rays (and thereby radiation) you are exposed to in order to produce a live, moving image you can see through is much more substantial than a traditional x-ray that just takes a snapshot. i've had a lot of surgeries and a lot of x-rays in my life, only once ever did i get the 'live' type.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadlyrhythm
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

news flash, dude, metal detectors don't use x-rays. they use magnetic fields.

and just to add, the amount of x-rays (and thereby radiation) you are exposed to in order to produce a live, moving image you can see through is much more substantial than a traditional x-ray that just takes a snapshot. i've had a lot of surgeries and a lot of x-rays in my life, only once ever did i get the 'live' type.

An electromagnetic field can be used to map out the body the same way an xray works.There is motion picture xrays that allow for live streaming video of the target area nowadays. This tech is added to the full body scanners employed by TSA/US DHS at airports and it records your body so it's got something to compare to when you take your next flight. Any deviation, alteration in the pic seen will instantly warrant secondary screening as a chequebox is included in what the screener sees. 24 hours after your last flight it is deleted. If you fly out on a Thursday and fly home on Sunday, the pic is retained by the system until well into Monday.
edit on 9-10-2010 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join