It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When This Thing Blows, Water Gate Will Look Like A "Pimple" On A Gnat's Antenna.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
www.rumormillnews.com...

Jun 17, 2004 ... In these TWO STORY VAULTS, stacked all the way to the top of the ... HIGH IN THEIR HOME VAULTS "FRESH CUT, SHRINK WRAPPED U.S. DOLLARS?

This article set me back a couple steps. Did a search for this article and didn't find anything. Hope you all get the kick out of it that I did.

edit on Wed, 29 Sep 2010 19:45:17 -0500 by MemoryShock because: Mod Edit - All Caps Title.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
the site that link goes to has tons of interesting stuff. But like all the best conspiracies, even what seems to be obvious will be doubted. I would like to see some real, reliable, trusted pics of these two story stacks of us dollars. You know alot of this "crazy" talk is bound to have a the least a real honest dose of reality, you might think there would be one honest, and at the same time competent reporter/journalist type that could make a "legit" story of something like this.
Oh...and the stacks of dollars,,, I need to make a note to self to find a saudi freind in a two story house, I'm broke.

join