It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING! Odds of Life on Newfound Earth-Size Planet '100 Percent,' Astronomer Says!

page: 31
<< 28  29  30   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by schuyler

Thats why we explore our own Solar System first for life. Titan Check it out!

www.space.com...
www.space.com...
www.space.com...

Its a second Earth pretty much.

My Life Ubiquitous Theory....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

I've always thought that. We were made to depend on water and oxygen etc... What the hell prohibits other living things from being dependent on different elements.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by SecrecyDefied

www.dailygalaxy.com...

New Viruses and Life Living in Extreme Environments In Antartica. Every Day Ubiquitous Life Throughout the Universe Theory Strengthens.....

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I just hope the aliens come and kick the # out of the corrupt pieces of # that rule our world, in fact i hope they kill and eat them, that would be funny, i'd watch with pure joy. They deserve it after all the innocent lives they have taken or destroyed with their stupid idiotic egotistical whims.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

Haha, There is more that can live in space than you think...2 bugs, 1000s of Bacteria, 1000s of parasites, Venus fly traps only grow in a single CRATER so they must have came from space or evolved to be carnivorous due to the soil witch is strange indeed.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Solsthime331

Yes you're from Ontario nice. You are taking what i said out of context i said Ubiquitous life throughout Universe theory that means i believe life can live everywhere in Universe. Its just a Theory. Its not like i think its whole-heartedly true but i like to think about it.

Yes i believe life can exist in many places we thought maybe life could not exists see my threads linked above.

posted on May, 8 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by XRaDiiX

More expanding but yes, We actualy have shown that things can travel on comets though and grow (my main point) meaning that yes its a plausable theory that life is in other parts of the universe, My personal theory is that earth is unlucky and we are solitary on this par of the Milkyway and theres a cluster of advanced aliens on the other side.

new topics

top topics

<< 28  29  30   >>

join