Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

BREAKING! Odds of Life on Newfound Earth-Size Planet '100 Percent,' Astronomer Says!

page: 28
197
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

log in

join

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten
 


First of all, the information about this planet has been kept secret for about 15 years. 15 years ago we found 4 planets, the planet informed in the media is the closest one to our own planet. This has nothing to do with a false flag alien attack. Because there will be NO alien attack. The plan is to move to this planet due the very low limit of time we have on this planet, due its "cleaning-cycle" and amongst other things. We have known about this since the 1950s..not in exact details at that time but close enough for us to make a strategic move for our own good.

the extra terrestrials we have been working with for over 60 years will aid us in the transport of human lives. Transported to the new planet.

For those who think the extra terrestrial race wich are going to help us is evil? well, be my guest and fight back, cause you if you do fight back, you are not worthy of keeping.

Please follow the news for more updates, everything you see about extra terrestrial races and our new planet is a part of a 18 month plan to inform the public about exact these things. 45 months has gone, and alot of work as you can see has been done.

At lower clearance we are told that we have document of 5 extra terrestrial races per today. The 5th race is ourselves.

Stay calm for evac-

edit on 4-10-2010 by Archirvion because: (no reason given)




posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Archirvion
 


No kidding? You really have acess to secret information don't you!
Care to provide any sources or documentation ( other than the plot of When Worlds Collide )?
Gee, I wonder why "UFOlogy" is not taken seriously?



posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   


the extra terrestrials we have been working with for over 60 years will aid us in the transport of human lives. Transported to the new planet.


Oh really? Let's assume you say the truth.

Then why is it that leaders all over the world still fight over territories and borders, if they know they are going to leave this planet anyway?

Bull#. Mankind will never habit another planet.



posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Archirvion
reply to post by rajaten
 


First of all, the information about this planet has been kept secret for about 15 years. 15 years ago we found 4 planets, the planet informed in the media is the closest one to our own planet. This has nothing to do with a false flag alien attack. Because there will be NO alien attack. The plan is to move to this planet due the very low limit of time we have on this planet, due its "cleaning-cycle" and amongst other things. We have known about this since the 1950s..not in exact details at that time but close enough for us to make a strategic move for our own good.

the extra terrestrials we have been working with for over 60 years will aid us in the transport of human lives. Transported to the new planet.

For those who think the extra terrestrial race wich are going to help us is evil? well, be my guest and fight back, cause you if you do fight back, you are not worthy of keeping.

Please follow the news for more updates, everything you see about extra terrestrial races and our new planet is a part of a 18 month plan to inform the public about exact these things. 45 months has gone, and alot of work as you can see has been done.

At lower clearance we are told that we have document of 5 extra terrestrial races per today. The 5th race is ourselves.

Stay calm for evac-

edit on 4-10-2010 by Archirvion because: (no reason given)



Sounds logical to me.



posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by EsSeeEye
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts
 


Ahh, ITF, there you go breaking up the gloat-party again. Don't you realize were literally only minutes away from full disclosure of intelligent aliens who are visiting us now that we've found an earth-like planet in a similar orbit?

They've basically just landed in your backyard and you just refuse to see it. Hopeless!


Aren't you taking it a bit too far with the "earth-like" comment.

What is the albedo? And the atmosphere? It's more likely to be a Venus- like greenhouse gas hellhole if, as its mass suggests, the atmosphere is infused with methane and carbon dioxide.

Also, no rotation, so no corialis, so no atmospheric mixing.

Why don't we wait to celebrate untill the spectroscopy is finished.



posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by concernedcitizen519

Originally posted by Archirvion
reply to post by rajaten
 


First of all, the information about this planet has been kept secret for about 15 years. 15 years ago we found 4 planets, the planet informed in the media is the closest one to our own planet. This has nothing to do with a false flag alien attack. Because there will be NO alien attack. The plan is to move to this planet due the very low limit of time we have on this planet, due its "cleaning-cycle" and amongst other things. We have known about this since the 1950s..not in exact details at that time but close enough for us to make a strategic move for our own good.

the extra terrestrials we have been working with for over 60 years will aid us in the transport of human lives. Transported to the new planet. ...


Sounds logical to me.

It doesn't really matter if it is logical or not...it could still be a lie. Many lies sound logical.



posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Lets be honest with eachother folks

Skeptics say they have the facts and the Believers say they have the facts.

Honesty Time - Nobody knows anything

And by nobody I mean most of us commenting on this forum.

I've read everything from alien invasion theory, Jesus coming to save us in space ship theory, Evacuation Theory, Man will explore the universe theory...And a thousand others. What do they have in common?

They are guessing.

As much as knowing what will happen would make us feel so damn good, there are just too many guessing games going on here with the table scaps of information we are being thrown from TPTB.

Love your family, Love your job, Love this planet that is our home and care for your neighbors, honor the ancestors that struggled to bring your life into existence.

And above all, be ready for change, however it may manifest for you personally.

We will surpass anything


Blessings,

-G



posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus
 



Skeptics say they have the facts and the Believers say they have the facts.

Incorrect.
Believers say they have all the facts they need. Skeptics say there are not enough facts.



posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
So a planet with Earthlike life bearing qualities has been discovered...so what.

What most people seem to be forgetting is that it is almost 21 light years away!!!

Sorry to burst some peoples bubbles, but unless Captain Kirk beams down with a blueprint for Warpdrive, it may as well be on the other side of the Universe.

It would take us 10s of thousands of years to travel that far.

The odds of life in our Galaxy are pretty huge..obviously...given its size.

Sadly, because of the distances involved between stars the odds of our ever coming face to face with other lifeforms outside of our own Solar system are pretty tiny.

Why do we have this big hooha when a new planet is discovered?



posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Gradius Maximus
 



Skeptics say they have the facts and the Believers say they have the facts.

Incorrect.
Believers say they have all the facts they need. Skeptics say there are not enough facts.


I like that


I'll write it down and use it from now on.

So I suppose this makes me skeptic, as there just aren't enough table scraps (aka facts) on the ground yet to make any theories stick.

From now on when folks preach aliens are here: if the message you're sending isnt as simple as

"The Sky Is Blue"

Then I'm not so sure I want to hear anymore...If one more dude tells me Jesus is in a spaceship, on his way here, im drinking the magic coolaid.


-G



posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten
 


Seems interesting that this star is found between the legs of VIRGO near the mouth of Serpens and above LIBRA. Serpens is a constellation. Its name is Latin for snake, and it is unique among the modern constellations in being split into two separate sections, Serpens Caput (the snake's head) to the west and Serpens Cauda (the tail) to the east. Between these two halves lies the constellation of Ophiuchus, the serpent holder.Libra is home to the star Gliese 581, which has a planetary system consisting of at least 6 planets, including Gliese 581 g, the best candidate planet for human habitability and extra-solar life yet discovered, Gliese 581 c, the first Earth-like extrasolar planet to be found within its parent star's habitable zone, Gliese 581 d, discovered in 2007 to be another Earth-like planet, and Gliese 581 e, the smallest mass exoplanet orbiting a normal star,both of which are of significance for establishing the likelihood of life outside of the Solar System. The family of candidate habitable planets was extended in late September 2010 to include Gliese 581 g, a tidally locked planet in the middle of the habitable zone, and currently the most likely discovered exoplanet to be capable of supporting life. LIBRA the scales of justice & VIRGO the virgin with a snake about to strike?



posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
So a planet with Earthlike life bearing qualities has been discovered...so what.

What most people seem to be forgetting is that it is almost 21 light years away!!!

Sorry to burst some peoples bubbles, but unless Captain Kirk beams down with a blueprint for Warpdrive, it may as well be on the other side of the Universe.

It would take us 10s of thousands of years to travel that far.

The odds of life in our Galaxy are pretty huge..obviously...given its size.

Sadly, because of the distances involved between stars the odds of our ever coming face to face with other lifeforms outside of our own Solar system are pretty tiny.

Why do we have this big hooha when a new planet is discovered?


Based on "journey to a star 11 light years away in just 80 days"... I would guess the voyage time to Gliese 581g to be under 160 days - using the Bukard Heim hyperspace drive.

"Welcome to Mars express: only a three hour trip"
news.scotsman.com...

"Coupled Gravitational Fields A New Paradigm for Propulsion Science"
www.hpcc-space.de...

Other Heim hyperspace drive papers:
www.hpcc-space.de...

Kirk can keep his warpdrive blueprints.

edit on 10/4/2010 by Larryman because: to add links



posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic4life
So a planet with Earthlike life bearing qualities has been discovered...so what.

What most people seem to be forgetting is that it is almost 21 light years away!!!

Sorry to burst some peoples bubbles, but unless Captain Kirk beams down with a blueprint for Warpdrive, it may as well be on the other side of the Universe.

It would take us 10s of thousands of years to travel that far.

The odds of life in our Galaxy are pretty huge..obviously...given its size.

Sadly, because of the distances involved between stars the odds of our ever coming face to face with other lifeforms outside of our own Solar system are pretty tiny.

Why do we have this big hooha when a new planet is discovered?


As others have stated, warp drives are not that far into science fiction. Plus, even if we don't get warp drives, scientists theorize with our current tech, travelling to Gliese 581g would only take around 300 years...not "10s of thousands".

If we're lucky, our great grandchildren should still be alive by that time. Don't give up hope so soon



posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
How is this even close to being "disclosure"? No one said anything about "advanced" lifeforms, and it's 20.5 light years away.



posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Based on "journey to a star 11 light years away in just 80 days"... I would guess the voyage time to Gliese 581g to be under 160 days - using the Bukard Heim hyperspace drive.

"Welcome to Mars express: only a three hour trip"
news.scotsman.com...

"Coupled Gravitational Fields A New Paradigm for Propulsion Science"
www.hpcc-space.de...

Other Heim hyperspace drive papers:
www.hpcc-space.de...

Kirk can keep his warpdrive blueprints.

edit on 10/4/2010 by Larryman because: to add links


160 day space travel still seems like insanity, the movie Pandorum comes to mind.
edit on 4-10-2010 by Etherea1 because: (no reason given)



posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 4nsicphd

Aren't you taking it a bit too far with the "earth-like" comment.

What is the albedo? And the atmosphere? It's more likely to be a Venus- like greenhouse gas hellhole if, as its mass suggests, the atmosphere is infused with methane and carbon dioxide.

Also, no rotation, so no corialis, so no atmospheric mixing.

Why don't we wait to celebrate untill the spectroscopy is finished.


Heh, I think you misread my tone. I was poking fun at the absurdity of the situation by being absurd myself.

Namely, the absurdity that "we've found a planet in a potential goldilocks zone" means "Aliens are here, and they've been here!"

Pretty sure we're on the same page, you and I.



posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
reply to post by rajaten
 


They knew about Gliese for some time now. This Aranel is pretty much the same description...as Gliese....HMMMM....
edit on 4/10/10 by Shadowed because: fixing video



posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Gradius Maximus
 


Your statement is compelling in its honesty, and reflects the fustration of being in a position where all we ever have to base our ideas on , are other peoples guesswork.
There is no fact, there is only assumption. The universe is a much more interesting place when you realise that all scientific law and theory is actualy as morphic and changable as the surface of Io .



posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Isn't this the same system we sent a signal to in '08
en.wikipedia.org...



posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Woot! Alex Jones is onboard the ET train!



edit on 5-10-2010 by rajaten because: edit





new topics

top topics



 
197
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

log in

join