It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My thanks to ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
I don't post often, but I've been a regular reader here for the past couple of years. This is my first thread; I wanted to make sure I had something worth posting, something that hasn't been posted by someone else, and I finally have.

People of ATS, you've been a great source of information and inspiration to me over the past couple of years, and I felt that you; the people, might find it interesting to experience what you helped create.

I really hope this is not construed or taken the wrong way, so let me be perfectly clear; I am NOT here to sell you something, I just wanted to tell you:

-You can stream my new album for free (and yes I am aware that the option to buy it is there, but you CAN stream the entire album for free, and THAT is what I am inviting you to do!)

-It's relevant because it's VERY inspired by ATS ranging on conspiracy topics from the illuminati, HARP, government conspiracies, big pharma, society, brainwashing, drug dependence, etc.

-I felt it might be interesting for the people of ATS who helped inspire me, hear what they helped create.

Songs from this album ARE already selected for radio play on various radio stations, people ARE going to hear about these topics. Whether they pay attention to the lyrics or not however is still up in the air.

If this is wrong, I apologize, but I promise my intentions are sound. If this is the wrong forum, but the thread is fine, please mods move it to where it should be.

If you would like to hear what you helped create FOR FREE, please visit one of the links below:

Door To AnimA. Ethereal Link 1
Door To AnimA. Ethereal Link 2

Please note: Only 9 of the 12 tracks can be streamed through the reverbnation link, the whole album on unheard radio. I posted both in case people have problems accessing one of them.

That said, thank you ATS for being my muse!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I'll listen to it tonight! Thanks for the music!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Great stuff reminds me of Nirvana.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Cool guys, glad you like it and hopefully many more will as well. Don't forget, read the lyrics! Thats where you will see the real content and the relation to the topics on ATS!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Star and flag!!!! Wow! That is awesome! Thanks you so much for sharing this with us. Much appreciated!!!!

top topics

join