It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting dream/experience with another being

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a while back, i had this very interesting dream that i couldn't get out of my head. this was within the past few months i'd say, and as soon as i got up i tried to write down all the details i could remember.

sometimes i get dreams that i know are very significant. once in a while i get dreams that predict events in my life and the lives of my loved ones. but this dream was something else entirely, and when i woke up i felt like it was important in some way. i haven't figured out how yet.

anyway, the dream.. well, in my dream i woke up into my bedroom, on my bed, but my partner wasn't sleeping beside me. i was alone. there was a strange sort of cupboard or cubby in the wall next to my head, and a being was next to me, kneeling on the floor. i got the feeling it was a male, and his features were kind of blurred in the dream but i remember him having a normal, human-like body but no hair whatsoever, and his eyes were black and larger than a human's (typical, i know). his skin was a soft, dusty grey color and the entire room was washed in this grey-blue light or fog or something. come to think of it, everything in the dream seemed foggy and surreal.

i remember him being dressed in this weird pale suit that had long sleeves and pantlegs, almost like a body suit. i don't remember him having a nose or ears, but this didn't strike me as odd or scary at the time. he couldn't communicate words with me, but he had written down a note that went like this:

"[name omitted], stop 53-486-34." the note had my nickname written instead of my real name. i had the feeling he didn't know how to communicate very well in english, if any of our earthly languages, but that numbers came easily to him. i'm not sure if this number represents a person or place or if it's supposed to be a word at all. after communicating with me through the note, he showed me several black and white photographs of beings that were very similar physically to the classic greys. they were all very small and skinny, with grey skin and even larger black eyes than he had, and they were all inside crafts or looking out from windows; i couldn't see whether the windows were part of a craft or building. i got the feeling that these photographs were very, very old and very, very secret.

after this, i woke up. i don't know if this was a dream or a visitation or anything, but i just know that for some reason it struck me as really important, like i shouldn't forget. i'm not sure what i'm expecting in your responses; has anything like this happened to you? can anyone maybe tell me possible significances for the number? i was thinking maybe it was somebody's social security, but there aren't enough digits in the right places, and they were specifically divided up that way.

thanks for any replies, and thanks for any views.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Sounds like you are in with the real caretakers of this planet, they have probably been with you always. Just remember to meditate daily and to stay focused.

Let us know if more comes to you in time.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

that's a really interesting response.. and thank you.
i am open to more dreams/experiences like this. i will definitely put it up here if i do.

also i just spent a long time googling that number, but i got nothing.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by modified
a while back, i had this very interesting dream that i couldn't get out of my head. this was within the past few months i'd say, and as soon as i got up i tried to write down all the details i could remember.

sometimes i get dreams that i know are very significant. once in a while i get dreams that predict events in my life and the lives of my loved ones. but this dream was something else entirely, and when i woke up i felt like it was important in some way. i haven't figured out how yet.

You might be having "awareness dreams", where your awareness (or self) is looking through the eyes of someone else on another planet.

For some examples of awareness dreams, see:
www.disclosuree.com... , page 39-41
www.disclosuree.com... , page 6-8

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeRozak

Ok, I read your post its intersting, I'm new here and I also had dream I felt as if I'm suppose to remeber.
The dream starts with me walking througgh a house which I got the feeling was converted into a store and when I walked into the room where the register would be I look at the storres door and in front of the door I saw a female stuck in the floor like her waiste down was in the wooden floor and her stomach lay on the top of the floor as if she was struggling to get out . It felt as if it were a glitch in dream like I wasn't suppose to walk in that room yet and the lady body hadn't loaded yet , sum thing to that effect and soon as I relized what she wasdoing I woke up.. I sat up in my bed reached over grabed a bottle of water twisted the cap off drank some put the cap back on and laid down (I said all that in detail so you know at this point I was fully awake and vital) . I lay back down on my side with my knees bent hands tucked under my head the usual position and I close my eyes for about 4 seconds . Eyes close you see all black right??? Well through the blackness I see a girl from about her belly button up in a sweater and head band posibly head phones in as if she were jogging soon as I saw her it was to late she like runs right into me, and I feel her head bump into mine and her legs bang aginst my knees!! I acually felt her head bump into mine I open my eyes and my kness hurt nd head are ringing as if it were really a person thatbumped into me... I duno what to call it but over the next couple days I think the same girl I ran into was in my dreams and they were the good kind of dreams if you kno what I mean but still odd she was light skined sorta iraqish looking colored eyes in not sure possible a lightbrown they stood out not sure what they were tho . She was about 5'4 petite she was attractive , I'm pretty sure she's the midnight jogger that owes me an appollogy

new topics

top topics

join