It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tunnel-Vision Science Miss Evidence of Creation. Jesus Loves Statistics, too!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Another boring, religious thread from Old thinker.

Dont respond everyone, he never answers, just quotes garbage from the bible.

He has no clue. If he thinks hes older than you, he will tell you hes been here longer and he knows more LOL

edit on 29-9-2010 by lifecitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamcamouflage

And now you start another thread, still claiming you didnt have time to review their comments, questions and data regarding your thread. ...

Are you drinking?

One more try....

I never said in this thread I didn't have time....I said I had time and reviewed the skeptic points, which added to this thread

you don't want to contribute, you want to accuse, sad really

NEXT!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
LOL

you are a #wit Old Thinker

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by lifecitizen
Another boring, religious thread from Old thinker.

Dont respond everyone, he never answers, just quotes garbage from the bible.

He has no clue. If he thinks hes older than you, he will tell you hes been here longer and he knows more LOL

What a "religious thread"

a string in the shape of a cross?

BTW, There's a whole lot of science in the OP...

Oh yeah, don't respond, like the 12K have

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
You have to accuse people of drinking because you CANT answer their questions.

Why am I not surprised.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by OldThinker

I see, you can't give a logical answer to a logical rebuttal of your OP, so you resort to irrelevant quotes from creationist websites and the Bible.

Do you think the biblical God likes looking down at his followers and seeing they are as as obtuse as 179* angles.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Nope, not drinking.

Isnt this quote from your OP:

I’ve had a little time since then to go back and review the skeptic’s points and consult a number of disciplines

Isnt this you stating that you did not have time to go back or am i misunderstanding? This quote was in reference to your Variability thread.

Are you aware that typing "Next" at the end of a post is not a victory for your argument?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   

LOL

Funny!

Oh yeah, I'm older than you, too

Nah, seriously what are your thoughts on the stats?

T

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

I see, you can't give a logical answer to a logical rebuttal of your OP, so you resort to irrelevant quotes from creationist websites and the Bible.

Do you think the biblical God likes looking down at his followers and seeing they are as as obtuse as 179* angles.

The title wave is coming, i can feel it.....

OK, one at a time...what logical question do you want me to answer?

Slow down on busting on the websites and stick to the OP ok?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
If ATS wants to be taken seriously, they need to get rid of the likes of you OT.

Your threads are nothing but bait threads, much like Randys.

Dont buy into it people, he wont answer your questions and if you keep asking, he will insult you.

Such a great advocate for religion. Seriously.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldThinker

LOL

Funny!

T

I think people are tired of giving you their thoughts on your "stats" because of your 5k+ posts you brag so much about. All these posts that you think make you automatically right, have provided people with all the evidence they need to see that you have no desire to learn. You are only here to present your belief in something that cannot be proven currently with science.

You pick and choose science that fits your belief and when you are shown that you are interpreting it wrong you respond with nonsense, personal attacks("are you drinking") and random bible quotes. You end these "rebuttals" with "NEXT" assuming that you have won the argument.

You are quite disrespectful of people when you dismiss their info with these garbage replies you put forth and then to end it with a confident "NEXT" is just plain rude.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Nope, not drinking.

Isnt this quote from your OP:

I’ve had a little time since then to go back and review the skeptic’s points and consult a number of disciplines

Isnt this you stating that you did not have time to go back or am i misunderstanding? This quote was in reference to your Variability thread.

Are you aware that typing "Next" at the end of a post is not a victory for your argument?

Are you english my friend?

I
Have
Had
A
Little
Time

to go back....

not "little" time

but "a little" time

I say NEXT because I feel like you're Bill Clinton asking what "is" is????

Back to the OP...NEXT!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

If ATS wants to be taken seriously, they need to get rid of the likes of you OT.

Dont buy into it people, he wont answer your questions and if you keep asking, he will insult you.

6 for 6

Personal attacks over OP content discussion...

Yeah, that would sure promote dialog, let's get rid of all the Christians...ru a LIONS fan?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   

LOL

Funny!

T

I think people are tired of giving you their thoughts on your "stats" because of your 5k+ posts you brag so much about. All these posts that you think make you automatically right, have provided people with all the evidence they need to see that you have no desire to learn. You are only here to present your belief in something that cannot be proven currently with science.

You pick and choose science that fits your belief and when you are shown that you are interpreting it wrong you respond with nonsense, personal attacks("are you drinking") and random bible quotes. You end these "rebuttals" with "NEXT" assuming that you have won the argument.

You are quite disrespectful of people when you dismiss their info with these garbage replies you put forth and then to end it with a confident "NEXT" is just plain rude.

Totally a waste of time, as you can see from his reply.

OT is definetly not here to learn, that much is bleedingly obvious.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

6 for 6

Personal attacks over OP content discussion...

Yeah, that would sure promote dialog, let's get rid of all the Christians...ru a LIONS fan?

Just saying it like it is OT.

Your threads, probably like your life if the amount of time you spend here is anything to go by, are inane. Pointless.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   

I absolutely agree with you LC. The mission of this site is deny ignorance, yet some of OTs threads are the ultimate definition of ignorance.

His last post where he said, "OK, one at a time...what logical question do you want me to answer? " Is to a T, what he did in his variability thread. He would say that, someone would post a very direct and well thought out question, only to have random bible quotes thrown in their face, followed by an insulting "NEXT".

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   

I do have a strong faith, but not in the God of any branch of the Judaiac Religion. If that were a fairy tale, it would be Grims Fairy tale. Soul, life, INFINITY, Quantum Mechanics, The Holographic Universe all lead to the Infinite Family of Light, in progression, not a hierachy, pyramid system, or theocracy. We need to turn the pyramid upside down, power to the many,.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Just saying it like it is OT.

Your threads, probably like your life if the amount of time you spend here is anything to go by, are inane. Pointless.

Well, you will never see me post such an attack...I wish you and your family nothing but the best...you are free to move along...

btw, you never responded to the content in the OP...

God bless you LC!

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Ive seen you attack people COUNTLESS times OT.

I have no patience for you at all.

Get a life. Go outside. Be with your family

Anything. but please stop with the crappy baiting threads

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   

The mission of this site is deny ignorance, yet some of OTs threads are the ultimate definition of ignorance.

I know.

He's just lucky some of the mods are religious, thats why hes still here sprouting his garbage.

Do a search on his name, this has been going on forever.

With a tagline such as DENY IGNORANCE, its hard to believe people like OT can still post here.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join