It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pakistan threatens action over NATO incursions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Pakistan threatens action over NATO incursions

www.cnn.com

Islamabad, Pakistan (CNN) -- Pakistan's foreign minister said Wednesday his country may use military force to stop violations of its territory.

"We will not allow anyone in any case to interfere in Pakistan's territory and if this continues, we will adopt all the set measures including military action," Rehman Malik told reporters. "I assure you we are quite capable of defending our homeland."
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Looks to me like pakistan has had enough... Who do we think we are.. The US is getting way to over the top.... What would happen if the mexican military (made me laugh typing mexican military) What would happen if they chased someone into the US.... They would be shot down instantly. Pakistan has put up with this for way to long.. I have thought, and others have thought that Pakistan was going to be an American target for a long time. It looks like this could become very real, very fast.

How do we get the entire country to stand up and shout at the top of our lungs.. BRING OUR TROOPS HOME!!!!

Close up all bases in EVERY country! Stop all Aide to ALL countries. We no longer are anyones "big brother" .. IF you start a fight, expect to finish the fight alone.. Americans no longer want to be the world police..

Bring our troops home and use them as civil engineers and lets improve our own country!!! (They can start on Michigan roads. Michigan has pot holes that will swallow a 18 wheeler)

Stop protecting South Korea/Israel and Tiawan....

The Korean Penninsula will soon be the Korean Desert... Israel will be destroyed.. but only after whiping out most of the middle east.

China will be thrown into the spot light, when they go after Tiawan! They will now be "the big bad wolf"

None of this should be our problem... Americans need to come together and excercise our rights!!!!!!

I am sick of our boys dying a world away from home..
From here on out, America will only attack, if our mainland is directly attacked..

The big difference here is my solution... You attack us.. We get all of our carriers and surround your country..

We come in and wipe the place clean... From that point on .. ITS NOW OUR LAND.. If the people dont like it.. leave or assimilate.. or die!!!

We do this ONE TIME... all countries will leave us alone. I am sick of being the bad guy.. We do some bad things.. but we also do allot of good..

I am ready to do away with all help to ANYONE!!! I am done paying my taxes to aide countries, where the majority of the population hate us.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 29-9-2010 by Mobius1974 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
First...the "righteous indignation" of this Foreign minister is laughable at best. He is either ignorant of his gov'ts deals with America, not privy to the information or being a jackass politician. America has been authorized to use and operate Predator drones inside of Pakistan in exchange for aid. There is a small airbase in the south of Pakistan that has CIA and USAF boots that operate the drones with full support and consent of the Pak gov't. I wouldn't be surprised if nothing more is heard from this guy. The Pak gov't has to say things like this at various intervals to keep the public on thier side.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
The Pakistani government has long since tolerated US violations of its sovreign territory, I don't believe they have any issues with that.

What this appears to be is an objection to every Jack and Jill member of the joint security force marching into Pakistan at will to engage insurgents.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I go with the Pakistan

They have good point, but they have to differentiate that aid is aid, if its a sealed deal then they have to oblige it. Why seal the deal in the first place anyway ?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Retseh
The Pakistani government has long since tolerated US violations of its sovreign territory, I don't believe they have any issues with that. What this appears to be is an objection to every Jack and Jill member of the joint security force marching into Pakistan at will to engage insurgents.

I'll take their demands a little more seriously once they stop cashing American cheques.
He who pays the sitar-player calls the tune.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

Such sabre rattling may be more for Pakistani consumption back home than N.A.TO member nations.

They have to be `seen` to tell the Americans off .

Pride is a funny thing , and the Pakistanis are no different to any other nation whose countrymen ,whatever their political beliefs , are being killed by `foreigners `.

I would only get worried when they refuse the Dollars ..... until then, it is just empty rhetoric imho.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by UmbraSumus

Read my new thread and tell me if you think it is still just rhetoric.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In my opinion, people are taking this far to lightly. Soon enough the people of pakistan are going to expect a military response to these violations of their borders.

The people of Pakistan think OBL is a hero and the fully support Al Q.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Now pakistan has halted our supply shipments... Is all this for show also? hell to the NOOOOO.. Pakistan is going to end up kicking us out of their country completely.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mobius1974
to end up kicking us out of their country completely.

Only for America to go back in an "liberate" it.

All Obama has to do is say "We are pledging 10 billion dollars of military equipment to India".

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Another convoy attacked today! Pakistan has zero control over it's own country... I am starting to see another invasion in the near future.. I am not a fortune teller but...... I see a population uprising soon.. Maybe NATO will be brought in to supress the masses? Nukes in danger .. dun dun dun dun... Super America to the rescue... Great here we go again!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
More convoys burned.. Pakistan threatens ...exactly what? Pakistan needs to take care of the terrorists that they are harboring. I have to think that they are playing the game 50/50... The swhtf when the terrorists attempt to take over their nukes.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
OP while michigan use to have roads that could swollow an 18 wheeler thats not the case any more. We are no longer the great lake state either. We are the orange barrel state they should put a picture of it on our liscens plate. Ever road in this state has been under contruction for the past 3 years. The reason Michigan roads were so bad was becauese of the industries hauling heavy equipment. But we don't have to worry about that no more. We might not have any jobs but at least we'll have nice roads. Oh wait Walmart is alwasy hiring .

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by wantsome

You could not be more wrong... I live in Michigan, unless your post is from the future.. You my friend, are wrong.
2nd line!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Mobius1974

I don't know where your from but practicaly every road in macomb co has been under contruction the past few years. Not to mention the free ways in the tri county area. Everywhere I go theres a closure. The lodge, the davison, 696, I94, I75, 275 and thats just the freeways, Theres contruction everywhere in the tri county area. I've never seen it like this.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
reply to post by wantsome

I live in Genesse County... Are you young? No disrespect meant... But this is the time that ALL road construction takes off. Of course they are always under construction.. Michigan opts for the 2 year fix vs the engineered 8 year fix..
Our state does have some handicaps that most states dont.. We have a very poor base mixed with very poor weather.
There are also "wet road" codes.. If you aren't familiar with them it is a contract with the state/counties they must clear and salt all class A roads..This was brought on by the auto industry and has continued on past their demise.. All of this salt and scraping does some severe damage. Most counties below the zilwalkee all scrape and salt.. Notice how the roads north of Zilwalkee are better? Most counties up there use sand mix. It is much better for the roads.. And the poor economy in Michigan has the businesses ie. Construction/Auto companies hound the state to lift the frost laws early... this also damages our roads tremendously..

My father in law is a road commissioner.. I get to hear all the excuses why our roads are so bad.

join